Michelle's New Profession Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle and I receive another shock about our future.
5.8k words
4.11
28.6k
15
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

This story is a direct continuation from Michelle's New Profession, Ch 4. My thanks to Shygirlwhore for her excellent editing assistance.

*****

Have you ever had a single, innocuous sentence spoken that forever changed your life? I spoke such a sentence two years ago when I asked Michelle, "Honey would you mind reading this?"

I'm referring to that New Year's Day a little over two years ago when my first story on Lush, 'The Night I Shared my Wife' had just been published. Michelle's revelations to me from that night changed our lives in ways neither of us could ever have imagined.

We went from a very happy, monogamous couple, except for that one unintended venture, into Michelle and me having several extended affairs; falling in love, even Michelle working in a strip club. Ultimately, it led to Michelle telling me her ultimate fantasy - to be a prostitute; a very high-class escort offering her sexual services to men for exorbitant sums of money.

Unknown to me, there was about to be another equally, if not, even more, life changing few words, this time originating from Michelle. On May 10th, Michelle was in her den, working on her computer. I was watching 'The Kelly File,' on Fox News. Unbeknownst to me, Michelle was reading her escort service e-mails. I heard a little gasp from the other room, which caught my interest.

A few seconds later I heard the fateful sentence from my wife, "Honey, there's something here you need to read." She spoke eight words, eight words that had the potential to upend our lives as never before, the result of which we still haven't felt the full impact.

I lowered my comfy recliner and nonchalantly walked into her den, totally oblivious to the coming upheaval. When I entered her den, she simply pointed to her computer monitor and told me, "You need to read that."

She let me sit in her chair to read it. It was an e-mail from one of her clients, Brett McKenzie. As I read it, I understood why she wanted me sitting. "Amber, (Michelle was using her stripper stage name, Amber, as her escort name.) I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your company Saturday night. You're a beautiful woman and was a wonderful companion. I'd love to spend more time with you. I'd like you to consider a proposal I have; accompanying me on a twenty-eight day Caribbean cruise. If you're interested, I'll compensate you at least $75,000. Plus, I'm sure You'd be tipped very generously."

My eyes glazed over at that point, uncomprehending exactly what this man was asking and what he was offering. I looked at my wife whose face was equally bewildered as mine. I reread it again. It said the same thing the second time I read it as it had the first.

This man wanted to purchase the services of my wife for an entire month, at an exorbitant sum of money! I looked at the figure again, seventy... five... thousand... dollars! Plus, probably a lot more! I looked at the duration again; twenty-eight days on an obviously romantic cruise ship.

There was no way I could let her do something like that for a whole month. It'd been torture when she went with Shaun for two weeks last December. I looked at my wife questioningly to see what her reaction was.

The first thing she said was, "I see that someone kind of likes the idea." My cock had formed a significant tent in my shorts. I wouldn't have admitted it to her, but the idea certainly had an erotic appeal to me. What little was left of my rational brain was saying, 'No way in hell.' My cock seemed to be saying, 'Hell yeah!'

There was more to the e-mail. He mentioned that he understood for that kind of an undertaking, she'd need to know more about him. He gave her a list of four female names and phone numbers to call for a personal reference. I looked back at Michelle, expecting to see a firm denial on her face.

I was more than shocked that she seemed to be waiting for me to say something before she committed one way or the other. I asked her, "You wouldn't seriously be considering it, would you?"

She looked down a moment, then back at my face, "It's so much money! Do you know what we could do with that? And it's only one month!"

She was considering it. And I think she actually wanted to do it! I closed my eyes a moment and let out a long sigh. "What do you know about this guy? What did you do that left him that enamored with you?"

"He's the one I told you I'd tell you about later. Remember I said that I wouldn't go back to a man's hotel? Well, I broke that rule with him. We'd been to dinner, then sightseeing in his BMW. He was so nice." Then she added under her breath, "And sexy." She went on, "He told me about the great view from his room. I felt like I could trust him, so I went with him. His room made mine at the Sheraton seem like a third-rate hotel. We kissed, he undressed me and we made love."

At that point, Michelle got kind of a dreamy look on her face. "I can tell you he's an incredible lover! He made me come over and over again. I intended to leave after a couple hours, but I couldn't, he was just too good. I ended up spending the night with him, and we made love more during the night."

Her face wrinkled up in a little smile and I knew there was something more she wanted to say. "I guess there's this one thing with him, he's such a confident guy and that's so sexy to me. I think I almost fell in love with him from that one night."

'Hmm, I guess that means that nervous willie over here must not be so sexy.' She knows I've always been scared to death around girls. I guess that'd make someone the opposite of me seem really sexy to Michelle.

"How old is he? Good looking?" I asked.

"He's probably in his mid-forties. Yeah, he's handsome, and yes I enjoyed him - a lot. He's the kind of guy I imagined and hoped to have as a client. Oh, one more little thing. Yes, he knows I'm married... and he gave me five-thousand dollars for the night."

My jaw dropped open. He'd more than tripled her fee! Michelle had started her escort service for two reasons: She wanted to make money, and she loves sex. Obviously, she'd accomplish both if she accepted his offer.

Michelle and I have always talked about a cruise, one of those things we never thought we'd be able to afford. I could tell by her demeanor that she wanted to tell the guy yes. I suggested we think about it for another day or two before she answered him. In all honesty, I wanted her to do it as well. I knew how hot it would be for me, hearing her daily reports, getting pictures, imagining the sexual fun she was having.

We didn't even bother checking more of her e-mails after that. Michelle and I went to bed, made love (more like fucked each other silly), and both of us had an explosive orgasm. It seemed obvious to me from both our reactions to his proposal what her answer was likely going to be.

The next morning, I told her I'd call some of the numbers he gave her. He gave her four names. I picked the third down on the list, Kristen Stone, and dialed the number.

It rang a couple times and a woman answered, "Stone Enterprises, may I help you?" Wow, I was impressed. This woman owns her own company.

"May I speak with Kristen Stone please?"

"May I ask who's calling?"

"It's personal, I'd like to tell her directly." I was a little afraid what I'd said might have offended her, so she wouldn't put me through.

I figured my name wouldn't have meant anything to Ms. Stone anyway, and I was embarrassed enough, without telling the receptionist why I was calling.

I heard a couple clicks, then, "This is Kristen, may I help you?"

I was momentarily speechless. I should have rehearsed what I was going to say instead of just calling.

I finally managed to blurt out, "I'm calling for a young lady named Amber about a Brett McKenzie."

I was relieved when she seemed to understand why I was calling, "Ah yes, Brett told me you might be calling. What would you like me to tell you?"

"Well, he said you could tell her a little about him. He wants to take her on a vacation and she wants to be sure it'd be safe."

"You can tell her that yes, absolutely she'll be safe with Brett. I've known him for several years and he's a wonderful man." She paused a little bit.

I didn't know exactly what else to ask when she went on, "Are you her husband?"

I was actually embarrassed and didn't want to admit that I was, so I told her, "No, just a close friend. More like her protector. Her husband is a little too emotionally involved to make this call."

"I understand why he'd be a little emotional about sending his wife on a trip like that with Brett. I'd suggest you warn him. Brett's a great guy, but he gets what he wants. And what he wants most of all is Amber. He called me about her Sunday, and has been so excited he hasn't quit talking about her. He told me about asking her on this trip and can't wait to hear from her."

Kristen continues, "He's been out with several women since his wife died two years ago, but he's never found anyone like Amber. Tell him that he wants her. He told me that he wants her more than he's ever wanted another woman. He'll reel her in until she's so in love she won't be able to leave him."

'Oh God! That's not what I wanted to hear. Or was it? I've always said that I want her to be into the guy she's with. Why should this be different? She told me how good he is, and that she fell in love with him from a single night. What would it be like for her to be with him a whole month?' I thought to myself.

I knew she'd always come home to me. So what if he's a rich, good-looking, charming, incredible lover who always gets what he wants and she's already in love with him? She's mine and always will be. My immediate thought was that I'd warn Michelle what Kristen said so she'd be prepared for anything and be ready to resist him. Kristen had paused a little bit, waiting for me to respond.

When I didn't, she said it again, "I can't warn him enough. When Brett's mind is made up, he gets his way... always!"

Even with her warning and what Michelle told me about him, I was confident in my wife. I was curious about a few more things about Brett, so I asked Kristen, "If it's not too personal a question, may I ask what your relationship is with him?" I wanted to know just how well she knew this guy.

She answered, "Brett suggested you call me, so I'll tell you anything you want to know. Our company makes injection moldings. We make everything from plastic toys to the dashboard of your car. We wanted to open a factory in Chicago three years ago, and Brett was recommended as an excellent developer. He helped us find the property for that factory and three more since. During all that, we became good friends and after about a year we were lovers. Nothing ever took off between us, but we still enjoy each other as friends."

I thanked her for the information and we ended our conversation. I sat staring at the phone, thinking of her words, "He gets what he wants and what he wants is Amber."

I sighed and looked up Stone Enterprises in Chicago on Google. There were several companies with that name, but only one in Chicago. I clicked on it, opening their website and read exactly what Kristen Stone had told me about the company. She was listed as the CEO and the listed number was the same as I'd just called. I'd thought of the possibility that Brett had given me a phony reference, but she certainly sounded legitimate and Google confirmed it. Mr. McKenzie was obviously the person she'd described, and it fit with what Michelle had told me about him.

I thought about what Kristen had told me about him. I realized that what got me excited most about Michelle's affairs was a combination of the jealousy, eroticism of her with another man and even the fear that accompanied it. With Shaun, after this long, I'd lost the uncertainty of her leaving me for him. Was I confident that Michelle could spend a month with this guy and still come home to me? Yeah, but did I know that beyond any doubt? I thought so, but I knew the nagging question would be in my mind. I decided that if she did go through with it, I wasn't going to say anything to her about his ultimate intention. I wanted her to spend an exotic, erotic month with him without being distracted by being on guard against her own emotions.

What was it inside of me that wanted to gamble my marriage and my wife for a thrill, over and over again? Did I want to lose her? Does a drug addict want to be addicted to the drug? The fear is part of the addiction for me. My wife having sex with another man is just a part of it, it's the fear that makes the excitement so much more acute. I like it that much more when Michelle is consumed with another man she's having an affair with. Maybe it's proving my manhood over and over again when she always comes home to me over another lover.

That evening, I told Michelle what I'd learned about Brett McKenzie. I told her what I found out about how enamored he was with her but not that he wanted to take her and keep her. I suspected the possibility was real that I'd regret it but that little nagging doubt made it that much more enticing to me.

I told Michelle that this decision was totally up to her, that I'd be able to manage without her for twenty-eight days. In truth, I wasn't at all sure I could. I was already horny thinking about it and had absolutely no clue how I'd survive that long. I figured the only thing that'd get me through would be her keeping in touch with me through the whole time. I'd want to hear how he romanced her, how he ravaged her body making love with her, hopefully with pictures and videos like she'd sent me from Las Vegas with Shaun.

Michelle opened his e-mail again, and we both read it one more time to be sure we hadn't misunderstood anything. She typed a brief reply, "Yes, I'm interested."

Before she hit send, she turned to me and said, "You do know that if I do this, it'll be all the way. I won't hold back with him. I'll be the most loving, sexy woman he's ever had. He'll think I'm totally in love with him. That'll be an act but I know the sex won't. I'm going to love every second of fucking his brains out over and over again."

Then she told me, "It's your choice, you either hit 'send' or 'delete.'" I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for just a moment trying to comprehend what we were doing, opened them and clicked on 'send'.

His reply was almost immediate. Less than five minutes later, we got another e-mail from him, "Wonderful! I'm thrilled! I'll have my attorney draw up a contract tomorrow. Would you be interested in some pre-conditions for significant additional compensation?"

Michelle and I looked at that, wondering what he meant. She asked me if I had any ideas from my conversation with Kristen, but I told her she hadn't said anything about that. I wondered if it had anything to do with Kristen's comment, "He'll reel her in."

We both agreed, why not? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. When we find out what he means, we can always say no. Once again, though, we discovered that the devil could be in the details, and once you open the box, 'no' isn't always that simple.

The second night in a row, our sex was hotter than hell! Michelle's pussy was so damned wet and slippery when I plunged into her from behind while she was on her hands and knees. The idea of spending so much time with one Brett McKenzie had obviously turned my wife into a sex starved minx! My thoughts about him in exactly the position I was in with her, night after night, hadn't done any damage to my libido either.

Michelle pushed herself back, with my cock as deeply into her as I could, when she came, muttering, "Ahh Brett!" then some unintelligible garble when she squeezed the cum out of my cock.

After our sweat-laden bodies had recovered enough to talk, I suggested to her, "You act like you think."

There's a three-hour time difference between the west coast and Chicago. When we got up at seven the next morning, Brett's proposed contract was already in Michelle's in-box. Just the fact that there was going to be a contractual agreement was somewhat of a relief to me. It was one more reminder that this was more of a professional agreement than personal. That is, it was a relief until we read the contract!

The first part was relatively straightforward, lots of legalese and the agreement that she'd accompany him aboard the cruise ship Seven Seas Mariner, along with miscellaneous shore stops, for approximately thirty days. It clarified that Amber could abort the cruise at any time and the $75,000 fee would be pro-rated with no additional compensation, but if she completed the trip she would receive an additional fee of $25,000 minimum.

It was the second part of the contract that made us sit up and question our sanity in agreeing to the cruise at all. It was a fairly long list of pre-cruise conditions he was asking her to fulfill and if she did, she'd receive an additional $25,000, which she could keep in full as long as she departed on the ship.

Our first thought was, 'Wow, this guy must have an unlimited money supply.'

Then we read through his requests: For thirty days prior to her flight, she wasn't to allow her husband or any other man to have sex with her or touch or kiss her, intimately; she wasn't permitted to allow herself to orgasm. She wasn't permitted to wear any panties or bra during the entire thirty days except a silk thong if physically necessary; she was to wear silk or satin to bed, and always new, never the same one twice. Naked is acceptable.

It said for her to save all the receipts for new nightgowns and she'd be reimbursed; she was to take nothing with her to the cruise, except a purse, no jewelry except her ankle bracelet, clothing would be provided; she'd be sent tickets to fly to Miami five days prior to the cruise; and perhaps the most odious request of all, leave her cell phone at the hotel upon check-in to be returned to her after the cruise. She could have no contact with her husband or other family members after checking in at the hotel, except in the case of an emergency.

There were a few other fairly non-consequential things, he didn't want her to cut her hair, but keep her pussy smooth.

"I liked that," he said. His list ended with the disclaimer, "I realize I cannot monitor your pre-trip actions. However, if you agree, I trust you will honor your commitment."

Michelle and I read and re-read that list.

Both of us started talking at once, "There's no way, we can't do that. Call the whole thing off!"

Michelle asked me why he'd want all that? I told her, "It's obvious, honey, he wants you horny, almost maniacally (yes, I actually did use that word) craving sex when you get there."

"But what's the deal with the cell phone? Why can't I have my phone?" She asked.

I was thinking like a man going out with another man's woman, "He wants you to himself. He doesn't want to share you for even a moment, a phone call or text to your husband would be like a betrayal to him."

I also remembered what Kristen had said about "reeling her in". He wanted to make her totally dependent on him for any emotional support to seduce her away from her husband permanently. I thought to myself that, allowing her to do this, especially with those conditions, would be the ultimate, unconditional trust in my wife.

Michelle's reaction to the second part was immediate and firm. "Well, the answer is no, we're not going to agree to the second part."

I picked up the copy we'd printed, crossed out 'twenty-five' and wrote in 'fifty' and asked her again, "Can we endure a little discomfort for another month for fifty thousand dollars?"

Michelle was already in the business of selling her body and the sums for this trip were staggering. Even without any additional tips, she was looking at making a hundred-fifty thousand dollars in two months! That's three years at the attorney firm!

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers
12