Michelle's New Profession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the contract from me and asked, "Are you certain? You know if we agree, we'll keep our word like he says. Can we sleep together that way, how he wants, for an entire month?"

We did it once before for three weeks, but not with all the conditions attached. I knew it'd be harder than the other time, probably by a factor of ten. But one month for fifty thousand dollars! I nodded affirmatively. Michelle signed her name under the first part. Then, she looked into my eyes for a moment, back to the contract, initialed the change in fee and signed part two. In the signature lines, she'd crossed out 'Amber' and used her full real name in order to make the document legally binding. After she signed it, she told me that a man wanting her that badly made her panties soaked, especially this guy! I reminded her that very shortly, she wouldn't be able to wear any panties to be soaked.

I still didn't want to tell Michelle what I knew was his ultimate plan for her. I wanted her to enjoy this trip without guarding against her emotions the entire time, and I trusted her. Besides that, I had to admit to myself that I got off on the danger, the threat he posed. But still, the idea that she could spend an entire month with this guy, in a romantic setting, flirting with him, seducing each other, making love with him, that she'd be totally his woman that he'd be trying to win over the full time, that the danger made it even hotter to me.

It was going to be like the biggest aphrodisiac in the history of human evolution! I'd come to realize that there was very little danger to our marriage from other men, even from Shaun. With that loss of danger, part of the thrill of her being with them had dissipated. Not so with Brett, the danger and the thrill would be back in full force, far more so than ever before. My insides were already twisting into knots with jealousy and arousal!

Michelle craved the kind of attention she'd receive on that cruise. She'd be sexy and the object of his and other men's lust. He'd fuck her; make slow, sexy love with her; pamper her; show her what his wealth can buy her; maybe even let her flirt and play with other men. She wanted new sex, unexpected and raw, with a new guy that I knew she'd fall for completely. Heck, she already had, in a single night! On this cruise, he'd be able to give her all of that and more. I knew that this would be another reminder to Michelle how far beneath her she'd actually married. The fact that she knew that and continued to come back to me was such an incredible on-going boost to my ego.

Would there ever come a time when I was ready to ask her to stop seeing other men? Maybe, when we're old and gray-haired, but certainly not in the foreseeable future.

Brett's email with the fully signed contract attached, was in Michelle's inbox Monday morning when we got out of bed. The man was obviously eager! His e-mail said that her flight to Miami would be June 19th. We checked the calendar and our last day to make love would be less than a week away, this coming Friday, May 20th.

When Michelle realized it was the last day, her face turned almost white. She looked up at me, and it was obvious something was seriously distressing her.

I had no idea what it might be until she finally spoke, so softly I could barely hear her, "I have a date that night."

I didn't think that would be such a problem, "Email him and tell him you had an emergency and have to cancel it."

She was nearly crying, "I can't. It's with Jeremy, his end of semester dorm dance. He's never gone to one before and he asked me to be his date that night."

Now I was starting to get a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew I desperately needed my wife that last night.

Michelle was crying, "Honey, please try to understand. I can't cancel it with Jeremy and he can't change the night."

I held her, feeling her tears on my cheeks. "Sweetheart, it's okay. We'll make up for it Thursday night. One more night won't make that much difference."

Michelle held me for a bit longer, wiping the tears from her cheeks before backing away and smiling up at me, "You're sure?"

Actually, I wasn't sure of anything, but what other choice did I have? I wasn't going to force her to break a date with Jeremy. If it had been anyone else I knew she would have without my even asking, but we both understood how Jeremy needed her that night and I wasn't going to selfishly spoil his first dance for one more night of love-making with my wife.

That night, Michelle and I spent a good share of the night making love. It was slow and sensual, the kind of love-making we used to do a lot, with lots of deep kissing and body caressing. By the time Michelle lay on her back with her legs spread apart and wrapped around me pulling me deeper inside her, we were both so incredibly turned on that it was simply fantastic. Even then we maintained our slow pace letting our passion build and kissed while we made love. When Michelle's body started convulsing and her pussy clamped down on me I couldn't hold my orgasm off any longer either. I held her lips in mine and we both climaxed together.

Afterward, we lay in each other's arms fully satisfied and happy until we went to sleep.

I still had to work for a living, but had a hard time doing anything but think about my wife all day. I couldn't imagine what it was going to be like living with her for a month and not being able to make love or even kiss her. 'Thank God,' I thought, 'that we still had the rest of the week at least.' I thought about making love with her every night until Friday but then thought that maybe it'd be more fun to wait until Thursday night and make our last intimate night together extra special.

Neither of us had ever been out of the country before, so didn't have any need for a passport. That day, Michelle checked and found she'd need one to visit the Caribbean Islands, so she started the process. She had a passport photo taken at Costco, then filled out and submitted all the paperwork, along with her citizenship documentation for an expedited passport at the post office. They were optimistic that the nearly five weeks would be adequate time to obtain it.

Tuesday night, after I got home from work, I asked Michelle what she was going to wear on her date with Jeremy. She said she'd been thinking about that. It was with a lot of young people, so she wanted to look a little younger.

"I think my Christmas dress would be good." She said.

Mmm, so did I. It's an Indian beadwork, turquoise leather dress that comes to about her mid-thigh. It's very form-flattering, sexy and does make her look younger. She'd only worn it a couple times since I gave it to her as a Christmas present. I'd also given her some turquoise earrings and necklace, along with matching moccasins and it looks spectacular on her! In the vernacular of a college group, she'd be hot as hell!

I looked at my beautiful wife and couldn't imagine how I was going to survive a month with her gone!

I told her she'd be beautiful and I was sure Jeremy would love it.

"I think I'll find some matching lingerie too." She told me. That's one thing she'd never gotten, turquoise underthings to wear with it.

I couldn't help but ask her, "Are you planning on Jeremy seeing your lingerie?"

She giggled a little bit, "No, it's a dance in a dormitory. I don't think there'll be much opportunity to do anything more than dance and kiss."

'Ah,' I thought, "But afterward?"

"Honey, you're going to be home on our last night. If you're home abstaining, I think I can do the same. I'll go back to my hotel alone."

I tried not to smirk. 'Fat chance of that happening,' I thought. This would be a good time to mention what I'd thought about earlier.

"Honey, speaking of abstaining, I want to wait until Thursday night to make our last time even more special."

"From now? Are you sure you want to do that?"

"It'll only be tonight and tomorrow. I can survive that long to make our last night better." At least I hoped I could survive, but I was sure the reward would be worth the wait. She reluctantly agreed.

Our plan was working fine. That night and Wednesday night we snuggled and kissed a lot but didn't go any further. We went out to a good dinner Wednesday before going to bed, looking forward to lots of making out. Both of us were looking forward to Thursday night when we'd spend the night making love. Unfortunately, that morning I woke up hearing strange noises in the bathroom. I checked and found Michelle throwing up into the toilet bowl. The poor girl was white as a ghost and puking her heart out.

I found a rag and dampened it with cold water to wipe her face, and checked her forehead to see if she felt like she had a fever, which she didn't. I got a bowl from the kitchen for her and when I was back in the bedroom she'd climbed back into bed. She said she felt a little better, but a short time later she was throwing up again.

I wanted to stay home with her, but she said she'd be fine alone, and convinced me to go to work. She said she'd call me if she needed me to come home. Unfortunately, I had a couple of pretty important meetings scheduled with architects on some upcoming projects, so really did need to go to work. I was in meetings most of the day but wanted to call and check on her during breaks. I didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping though.

I did manage to get out of the office and go home a couple of hours early. When I got home, Michelle was sleeping, so I didn't bother her. She woke up about seven and said she was feeling better but was really weak. She said her tummy was better, but still not good. I asked if she had any idea what hit her and she thought maybe it'd been something she ate the night before. We didn't think it was the stomach flu since she hadn't had any fever.

She went back to bed a couple hours later and thankfully managed to get quite a bit of sleep during the night. Unfortunately, our plan for a night of love-making had definitely been dashed. I suspected she'd likely have to call Jeremy on Friday and tell him that she'd been sick. Thankfully, she said she was feeling a lot better in the morning.

She called me about eleven and asked about meeting me for lunch. That would be the first she'd managed to eat since Wednesday night. We went to Shari's and Michelle managed to eat a good-sized salad. She said she thought she was over whatever it had been making her sick and still planned to go to Seattle for her date with Jeremy. It's about a three-hour drive, so she felt she had plenty of time to pack and make the trip. I tried to talk her out of it, but like before, she said she felt fine now and couldn't disappoint Jeremy.

I was dismayed because that meant we wouldn't have another chance to make love until she got home from her cruise with Brett. I thought about going home with her but didn't want our last time to be an afternoon quickie. We had a wonderful night on Monday and I'd almost rather that was our last time. My plan to abstain Tuesday and Wednesday nights had definitely backfired on us.

Michelle kissed me goodbye after lunch and said she'd call when she got to her hotel. She said she'd made a reservation at the Marriott about a mile from the University.

When Michelle came home from two weeks in Las Vegas with Shaun, I really hadn't intended on writing any more of our on-going life's story. But with all the new developments since then, I decided our on-going story needed to be written. After I got home that evening, I sat down and finally started writing again. Besides, I had that piece Michelle had written about her first night with Jeremy that I wanted to see published.

12