All Comments on 'Michelle's Slow Descent'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like this series and the topic and the author is doing a very good job. Please finish it. I want to see how Michelle ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
read the oe comment

read the one comment sayiny they like this series, i wonder what prison that person is in because this is pure crap with no story to it at all. The author of this is just some old sick prick who likes to see people in pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like this series for the fantasy that it is. The writing is erotic if you like fantasies of your wife being a whore/slut. It is well written and the comments are clearly not. The author's portrayal of how pimps operate and degrade and take over women is very accurate. The danger of a housewife playing with these people, who are sharks, is all too real. This series works on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Michelle

Well, she would have died of aids but I decided to hang her filthy ass in a tree and skin her alive. Pass me the salt.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
What did your mother do to you?

It must have been pretty bad to make you hate women so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'd imagine you must be able to hit all the highest notes when you sing, for you are obviously a castrata to allow this degree of degredation (if it is true that these stories are based on the true events of your wife) and remain with her!

if she wants to live a shollow hedonistic existence as the town fuck-doll that's fine, a round of applause for the fulfilment of her dreams and ambitions... but when you are married, it's time to pack that shit in.

a healthy relationship is based upon compromise and both parties gaining something. She seems to be getting her fulfilment, but you (her husband character) are either recieving nothing, are getting off to it, or are omiting the parts of the story pertaining to the mile-long line of sluts she's setting you up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I picked my wife up in a cheap bar a few years ago. She is a hot piece of sexy white trash. Best sex I've ever had. It became clear she was supporting herself fucking professional guys for money. She had been A dancer as well. This turns me on. Once every few monthhs she will slut herself up and go out and I will watch. She is an amazing flirt. Lately as she just turned 40 she has been hitting some local college campus bars and the guys go crazy over her. Nothing is more sexy than seeing her shake her ass in hot pants and high heels and watch some 19 year old stud go crazy over her. Watching her make out with some guy in her car and then seeing her head disappear for several minutes is very erotic. We then go home and have amazing sex. She is the best. We both read this series and find the writing to be excellent and the topic very sexy. Except that as for Michele's downfall, my wife has seen it happen to dozens of co-workers and friends including one housewife who went to work as a stripper to please her husband's fantasy and was not street wise and was unprepared for the bar manager who got to her and was able to pimp her out. But while the story has a familiar traguc arc, the nasty comments are way out of line. There is nothing in the writing that says the author was pleased, excited, or happy about what happened to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WE PLAY TOO

I am 38, my wife is 22. She is a tall striking blonde with a rock hard body and amazing 38d tits. No way her figure will hold up, but for now she stops traffic. She is a big flirt, but is always faithful (to my knowledge). We were fooling around one day and I told her I fantasized about her walking down the street like a whore. The next weekend she put on a tiny leather black skirt and a super tight flimsy white shirt and we drove to a warehouse district around 4pm. It was still light out. I had our video camera out and I taped her walking up and down the street. A few cars went by and honked. Then she stood at the corner. Eventually a car stopped. She sashayed over to the passenger window shaking her ass in an exaggerated manner and I could see her let the passenger peek down the front of her shirt. Then she walked quickly back to my car and we drove away, hearts pounding, totally turned on. We had amazing sex the rest of the afternoon. We plan on expanding our adventures but we definitely want to remain safe. We see how it can turn bad. But the story is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Veri bad.

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't think this could get any worse

But your ability to write a shitty story is nothing short of amazing. I've smelled dead animals that didn't make me gag as much as this story did.

Do us all a favor, go peddle retarded somewhere else, we're all full up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She wondered how things could get any worse.

You wonder how they could get worse? By continuing this P.O.S. story ASSHOLE!! That's how things could get worse ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't get how people are turned on by this. If you think this is sexy, you're ALMOST a rapist.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Idiot whore?

You took a story that was messed up and made it worse. First off an intern does not walk into a meeting unless he´s asked. Then cell phones are not allowed at meetings, much less by whomever is taking notes. Normally a secretary and not an attorney. Another thing; Tony picked her up at her house. How did her car wind up at a bar? Last but not least. Why did you have to portray blacks as less than human?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
leviathan

My heart bleeds out for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Total humiliation.fucked by a creep like Derek

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i hated the stories regarding Mickelle. It is all about power and control. This is not sexy at all. It is really sad that a once successful attorney has ruined her life like this. It is really a sad story. it is not a turn on at all reading this story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Hilarious

It's really hilarious that this POS author thinks that this putrid mess is a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t listen to the nay sayers . If you still read comments and for other people curious about this series . It’s a classic hooker DG story with someone living out their own humiliation. Which slowly spirals out of control in a realistic manner . 9/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I actually like it. Which story is supposed to be next part? I kind of lost track of your texts, but I'd like to read follow-up.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle7 months ago

Love your story. I hope you finish her journey and let us know how you want it to go. Wish it was my journey. Great story

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Terrific and very intense story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous