Michelle's Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were a cock tease to me all those years and now this is your punishment."

Derek went to hit her ass again. "No Please!" Michelle shouted and Derek stopped, holding the paddle near her ass.

Derek waited. He lightly tapped the paddle on her ass.

Michelle sniffled and tried to stop her tears. "You're hurting me."

"Not what I wanted to hear baby" and he smacked her ass again. Michelle wailed as she felt herself go wet. She was so ashamed. She wiggled her ass to try and alleviate the pain as Derek laughed.

"I'm sorry Derek. I'm sorry...." Michelle paused and sniffled and Derek held the paddle near her ass. He tapped her ass gently and she jumped, fearful he would spank her again.

"I'm sorry I was such a cock tease. I'm sorry. I was bad." Michelle sniffled.

"Go on" said Derek.

Michelle took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I didn't let you fuck me before. But I'm here now."

Derek let Michelle wiggle off his lap. She stood up facing him. Her tits hanging out. Her ass bright red. Derek pulled Michelle to sit on his lap. She was so humiliated. He didn't deserve an apology. For years he had harassed her and grabbed her ass and tits, even when he was interning in his father's office just after he graduated high school. He was an arrogant jerk and it shamed her to have to apologize. As she sat on her lap she let Derek wipe her tears away. Now it bothered her that he was being nice to her. She was angry and confused and started to cry. Derek kissed her softly and to her amazement she was kissing him back.

"It's OK now baby. You were a bad girl and needed to be punished."

"I was bad" Michelle whimpered as she lightly kissed Derek.

"But now it's time for some pleasure," Derek said. Michelle allowed him to lay her down on the bed. Derek lay next to her and began lightly kissing her tanned stomach. Michelle moaned as Derek lowered her kisses down to her waist line. She clenched her fists on the bed sheets. This was something her Husband never did and she knew that he would be able to make her orgasm. She had promised herself that she would not orgasm with Derek but he had surprised her with the punishment which, she hated to admit to herself, had made her wet.

Derek was between her legs, nibbling on her inner thighs and teasing her with his tongue and Michelle was moaning uncontrollably. He ran his tongue lightly over her pussy and she exploded, clenching her thighs and gripping the bed and shaking and bucking her ass high in the air.

Derek surprised her by increasing his assault on her pussy with his tongue. No matter how much Michelle bucked and squirmed and moaned Derek kept pushing deeper with her tongue. Finally Michelle exploded a second time and she screamed. Derek looked up from between her thighs and smiled. Then he moved himself up and Michelle reached around him and pulled him to her.

"Oh fuck me. Oh just fuck me please."

She opened her legs and in a moment Derek was between them and he was inside her. He kissed her and she greedily sucked his tongue into her mouth and he matched her rhythm. Michelle and Derek kept the rhythm going for several minutes and Michelle felt another large orgasm building when Derek pulled out and flipped her over. With her ass in the air Michelle waited as Derek mounted her. She was as wet as she had ever been and she was desperate for another orgasm. She knew she would hate herself in the morning but now she needed to be fucked.

Derek began fucking her from behind and immediately Michelle could sense his rhythm and movement was different. It as harder and more intense. He was less concerned with her pleasure as he reached around with both hands and roughly grabbed her tits. Michelle winced as Derek squeezed her tits hard as he plunged in and out of her.

"Easy baby. Don't be too rough," Michelle gasped. Then she gasped louder as Derek smacked her ass hard. "Pleasure time is over. Time for more punishment. This is a revenge fuck. I am fucking you hard to get revenge for the way you treated me and ignored me in the past."

Michelle's head began to swim. She was being revenged fucked! The thought made her nipples stiffen and she began to moan. "Oh Derek I was bad. I am sorry. I am just a slut and now you have me. Please baby. Be nice. I'm your girlfriend now."

Derek laughed. "I have a girlfriend. You're a fuck. A fuck buddy. That's all."

Derek kept fucking her. He had waited years for this and he wanted to enjoy every moment. He was fucking the hottest MILF he had ever seen. She was all his. Her tits were swaying to the rhythm of his strokes fucking her. He ass- red from his abuse- was raised in the air as she arched her back to meet his cock which was plunging deep inside her. He had waited so long for this moment and he was determined to enjoy it as much as he could. Derek pulled her hair and Michelle moaned and her head reared back as she felt herself lose control.

"Oh yes. I'm just a fuck buddy. Fuck me whenever you want." Michelle began to cum again and this time Derek let loose and came hard inside her. Together the both of them collapsed on the bed and Michelle felt Derek nuzzle her neck. She recoiled. He was an arrogant jerk and he had been treating her badly. She had no reason to apologize to him. And yet he had broken her and that turned her on.

Derek laid back on the bed and pulled Michelle close to him. He kissed her. As much as it bothered her she kissed him back and then put her head on his chest and sighed. She had never had such intense orgasms as she had after he had punished her by spanking her and as he was revenge fucking her. She was spent and satisfied and she drifted off to sleep. Twice in the next few hours Derek had awakened her for sex. Once he had fucked her as she let him between her legs and felt like she was in a dream state. A few hours later she was more awake and readily went between his legs and gave him a slow sexy blow job, stopping every few minutes to put small kisses on his cock. She was submitting fully to Derek and that turned her on.

As morning came Derek took her once more in bed and then once in the shower as he mounted her from behind. As they were dressing Michelle had on her jeans and her shoes but Derek was twirling her vest.

"Come on Derek I need my top." Derek kept the top out of reach.

"You know I always keep a trophy when I fuck a girl. And I think this top is my trophy."

Michelle sighed. Then she grabbed for her top but Derek was too quick and he laughed at her as her tits bounced uncontrollably.

"The room is on the first floor. You can dash out to your car. I want the top."

Michelle put her hands on her hips. Derek admired the Milf he had just used all night. She looked so sexy in her jeans and high heels and her tits swinging free. That's how he wanted to send her home to her husband.

Derek spun the top at Michelle and then stood up. "I will be calling soon baby. See ya." And then he walked out the door laughing.

Michelle cursed and went to her purse. She pulled out a cigarette and her car keys and wrapped a towel around her chest. She started to smoke and went outside to find her car. She had looked around and no one was in the parking lot. It was still too early. As she was walking quickly in her high heels Michelle suddenly realized she had driven with Derek to the motel. Her car was back at the bar. Damn she thought and then a car pulled up next to her. Two large black guys got out. They couldn't have been more than 19 years old.

"Look what we got here," one teen said to the other.

Michelle took a deep breath. Tony had taken her off the streets but that didn't mean she didn't know how to be a whore. Michelle blew smoke at the teens and she started to walk her whore walk, shaking her ass and her tits. She let her towel drop to the ground.

"Hey boys. This ho needs a shirt " She walked up to the larger one and shook her tits at him and ran her hand over his tank top. "Can I have your shirt baby?" Michelle cooed. The guy reached out and stroked her tit. "It's gonna cost you."

Michelle smiled. "I don't have much money but I have a room."

"Lets go" the other guy said. Michelle smiled and turned around and began to stroll back to her room. She was shaking her ass and her tits were swaying as she walked. She had just spent the night as a slut to an arrogant jerk who had doled out punishment and pleasure and made her cry. It was unfamiliar to her and she was shaken by it.

But this. Being a whore. Picking up a few guys for a fuck in a hotel room. This she knew how to do. Michelle paused at the door and finished her cigarette. "Here's the deal guys. I get your shirt. You each get me for a ten minute fuck and then you give me a ride back to my car."

The larger guy nodded but the smaller one said "no deal." Michelle was surprised. "20 minutes each and you suck my dick in the back of the car as we ride back," the smaller guy said.

Michelle was ready to cut the deal but the guy continued. "And, since you a ho, we get to peddle your ass to two of our friends for money. You do them. We get the money and you get to your car ho. Ok?"

Michelle smiled to herself. She might be in unfamiliar territory with Tony and Derek, but being a slut and a whore and being pimped out was something she knew very well. It felt good to be back to something familiar. Michelle smiled as she turned and in her best whore stroll she shook her ass and tits and walked into the hotel room.

Michelle woke up feeling hazy. She was laying in the arms of a large black man. They were both naked and he had an arm across her chest and he was cupping her breast. She tried to focus. The two guys who had taken her back to her hotel room promising to give her a ride to her car after she took care of them had obviously lied. Once in the room they had given her a cigarette that was obviously spiked. She vaguely remembered feeling like they had drugged her as she became woozy. She knew that they had been making phone calls and that after each of them had had her there was a steady stream of men she had serviced throughout the rest of the day. At some point she had felt herself regain her senses and she had asked for her phone. Instead they had given her some juice to drink and it had set her body on fire. She became passionate and crazed for sex. She had heard them laughing about the white Ho on X but she was powerless to do anything about it. She wanted to make out with and fuck every guy they had sold her pussy to. Eventually she had passed out again and now she was waking up with this stranger and a headache.

Michelle started to climb out of the bed when the hand clamped down on her tit and pulled her back.

"Where do you think you're going honey?" asked the guy. Michelle allowed herself to be pulled back on to his chest.

"I need to use the bathroom."

The man put Michelle's hand down to his groin. "First take care of your man."

Michelle wrapped her hand around a large cock and felt it stiffen.

She sat up and looked down at his cock and then she looked at his face.

Suddenly a chill went through her. The man laughed as Michelle's eyes widened.

It was one of the janitor's from her law firm. His name was James. He was about 27 years old and Michelle recalled that one of the interns had told her that he was working as part of a project to rehabilitate recently released prison inmates.

"Well well well look who we have here" laughed James as he pushed her head down towards his cock.

Michelle allowed herself to be pushed down and began to slowly lick James' cock. Then she looked up at him. "What day is it?"

"Tuesday."

Michelle moaned. "I have to get to work."

James wrapped his hands in Michelle's blond hair. "You are at work bitch. Now take care of your man."

Michelle began to suck James cock. She figured she would get him to come quickly and then get out of the room and call her husband. She hadn't yet figured out how she would deal with the fact another person at work had discovered her.

James played with her tits as he laid back and let the 42 year old attorney suck his cock. "Yeah. I was cleaning your office last week Ho. And look how times have changed. I am a lucky man. High class attorney now some cheap ass whore sucking cock for a living"

Michelle didn't say anything. She didn't want to admit who she was. She was hopeful she could bluff her way out of it.

"The balls bitch. Suck em." Michelle did as she was told.

"Now kiss it. Tell it you love it."

Michelle began kissing the janitor's cock and repeating the words James had ordered her to repeat. "I love this cock. It's so big and hard. I love it."

"Now look at me with those whore eyes as you suck me off" James ordered.

Michelle looked up and tried her best to look subservient to James as she wrapped her bee sting collagen enhanced lips around the tip of his cock and slid her lips up and down his cock. She cupped his balls as she felt him moisten and then closed her eyes as he pulled out at the last minute and shot his load all over her face.

Michelle got up and started to go to the bathroom but James grabbed her.

"Where you going ho?"

"The bathroom."

"Ask your man permission."

Michelle didn't like the way James used the term "your man". She had learned from her time being pimped out by the gang and then Tony that the term signified a whore's submission to her pimp and she certainly did not want that to happen with James. But for the moment she was desperate to use the bathroom and clean up.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"What's that all over your face ho?"

"Your cum."

"Whose cum?" James raised his voice in a threatening manner.

Michelle lowered her eyes.

"My man's cum."

James softened his voice. "Go get cleaned up baby girl. We have work to do."

Michelle shuffled off to the bathroom wondering just what James thought he was going to do.

When she came back James was dressed and was looking at her cell phone.

Michelle reached for it but James pushed her away.

"Man, I'm looking through your emails. You been one busy slut. These videos are great."

"Gimme my phone James."

James put down the phone and stared at Michelle. "Don't you ever tell me what to do."

Michelle was wearing her jeans. She was looking for the tank top she had given a blow job for. She reached for her phone.

James slapped her hard. Michelle was more surprised than hurt although the slap stung and brought tears to her eyes.

The phone remained on the table. James stared at Michelle daring her to reach for the phone. Michelle put out her hand again. James slapped her even harder causing her to fall. Michelle started to cry as James stood over her. He took a boot he was wearing and pushed it in her face.

"My Ho needs to learn some manners. Shine my boot with your tongue ho."

Michelle looked up at James. "Please. I need to get to work. I won't tell anyone."

James remained impassive. "Don't make me ask twice bitch."

"James. I have money I can give you if you'll..." Michelle didn't get to finish the sentence. James grabbed her hair and dragged her across the room. Michelle tried to get up but stumbled and fell, knocking over a chair. "Get up," James ordered and Michelle staggered to her feet. James slapped her even harder, knocking her back to the ground. Michelle tasted blood in her mouth. When she opened her eyes and focused, there was James' brown boot.

"Shine my boot Ho."

Michelle was crying. She knew she was in real trouble. WIth all the things she did on the street and in the club for the gang, it was always understood she was there voluntarily. Sure they called her names and ordered her around, but they realized deep down she was living a fantasy and they were happy to make money and let her shake her ass on their turf. But she always showed up voluntarily and could leave when she wanted, although they hassled her about it.

This was different. No one had ever struck her before.

Michelle lifted up her head and looked at James. James grabbed her hair. Michelle moved her hand up and slowly took James hand out of her hair. Then she hung her head and stuck out her tongue and slowly licked his boot. James watched her. Michelle licked it three more times before James lifted the sole. Michelle put out her tongue and licked the bottom of his boot once and then went to do it again as James walked away.

"Get up Ho. We got to get to work."

Michelle got up and walked to the bathroom and washed her face. Then she came out.

"We going to walk to club Diamonds. It's bout twenty blocks from here. You gonna shake your ass and tits and make me some money bitch. When we get to the club you gonna work the rest of the day and tonight until you made me enough money. Then we gonna walk back to my crib and you gonna shake your ass and tits all the way back. Then you gonna clean my crib, make me some dinner and then take care of me. Got it?"

Michelle nodded. Then she looked up. "If you want money I make more as a lawyer. I can go to my bank..." James slapped Michelle again and she tumbled over backwards and crashed to the floor."

"When I give you orders the only thing I want from your dumb ho ass is to nod your dumb cunt head. Got it?" James was shouting at her.

Michelle stood up crying. She nodded her head.

"What are you?"

Michelle sniffled. "A dumb ho."

"You gonna speak back to your man?"

Michelle shook her head no.

"Come here."

Michelle walked over to James and he kissed her. "You my baby girl. I need to teach you how to respect and treat your man. Once you learn, you gonna be fine. It's not like before when you were a lawyer and I cleaned your office. Now your my ho."

Michelle nodded and let James kiss her again. She was ashamed and confused and scared. She needed to get away from James but he had her phone and wallet and car keys. She was trapped.

They walked down the street towards the club. James stayed ten or twelve feet behind Michelle so she could walk and shake her ass and pick up guys while James watched.

They walked past a group of men hanging outside of a bodega drinking beer. Michelle heard James tell her to stop so she did. One of the guys got up and high fived James.

"What you got here my man?" he said looking Michelle up and down and leering.

"Your boy back in the game with one fine bitch" said James proudly. "This ho used to work as a lawyer at that shit place I was cleaning up at. But now she mine and I'm back in the game. You want a taste?"

The guy looked at Michelle and reached out and rubbed her tit. "How much?"

"20 for a blow job, 50 for a fuck." The guy nodded. "How about ten for a quick one?" James nodded to Michelle and she and the guy walked around the corner to an alley and Michelle dropped to her knees and quickly sucked him off.

She got up, adjusted her top and walked back to James and handed him the money. James petted her head. "That's the first money my baby girl gave her man. Won't be the last though." James laughed and smacked her ass and they walked off towards the club.

Twice more Michelle was stopped and James negotiated a quick deal for her and both times Michelle did as she was told.

When they got to the club Michelle could feel everyone looking at her as she walked in. She was the only white woman in the place. She stood quietly and smoked a cigarette James had given her- he had even taken charge of when she could smoke- while James talked with the club owner. Twice strippers had walked by and called her names under their breath. They didn't want her working at the club and taking business from them.

James and the club owner walked over and James introduced Michelle to JJ, who was actually about the age of James and the son of the man who owned the club.

"Here's the deal. It's five dollars a lap dance during the day, price goes up to ten after 7pm. Club gets twenty dollars an hour from you plus half your dances. When the customers want more, you take them in the back. Club gets half of that plus you need to negotiate payment with Big John who runs the back room. Got it?"