Michelle's Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

Michelle nodded. She looked at James. James let out a low whistle. "20 an hour. That's high. Come on ho, negotiate a little. You a lawyer."

Michelle looked at JJ. "Can you lower that a bit?"

JJ laughed. "Or what? What you gonna do bitch? Your man told you to work this club and make him money. You got no choice. Unless..."

Michelle already knew what he wanted. She shook her tits a bit and walked up to JJ. "I can offer you some of these."

JJ reached inside and pulled out her tit. "No bad for a MILF. But I can get all the tit I want."

"Whatch you want baby?" Michelle said, trying to talk like the black strippers did. "You want some white pussy?"

"Now you're talking," said JJ. "OK. When you ready for a break in a few hours, let me know and I'll take you in the back and we'll see how much you can make me lower the hourly rate. Man that pussy better be sweet."

Michelle shook her ass. "It is baby. You'll love tapping this ho's ass." Then she walked away sashaying her ass as she went, knowing JJ was already dreaming about fucking her.

Michelle came back and told James. "I need some club clothes." She was still wearing her jeans and a vest.

"Shit," said James. "I should strip your dumb ho ass naked and make you work like that." James looked at JJ. "What kind of dumb ass white ho comes to work without her work clothes?" Both men laughed.

JJ pointed to a door in the back. "Go back there. It's the locker room. See what you can find." Michelle started to walk off and James smacked her ass. "Fast bitch. You on the clock. Twenty an hour."

Michelle moved quickly to the back room. She used to charge $295.00 an hour as an attorney. Now she was hustling five dollar lap dances for a violent pimp who beat her. She started to cry. It had all gone horribly wrong. She wanted her life back. It was Tuesday. On Tuesdays she had a yoga class she liked after work and then she and her husband usually met for a nice dinner out. Now she was stuck with James in some trashy ghetto club and she didn't want to be there. He whored her ass out on the way to the club and she was sure he would do the same on the way back.

There were three dancers in the small dressing room. One ignored her and one called her a slut as she walked in.

"I need some clothes, " Michelle said as she tried to stop her tears.

"And I need your whore ass out of my job, bitch," one dancer sneered at her.

Michelle looked down and saw some clothes in the corner. She picked up a few when one of the dancers came over and slapped her. "That shit ain't yours bitch. Who raised you? You want to borrow something, you ask."

The slap stung. Michelle had been hit more today than she had been the rest of her life. She looked at the ground and fought to hold back her tears. "I'm sorry. May I please borrow some clothes?"

"I'll sell you some bitch," the dancer said.

"I...I don't have any money," Michelle said. She felt like crying. She had nothing. What little she had James had. She was dependent upon him for anything and everything.

The dancer held out a small skirt and a torn and dirty bra. "You take this and give me 20 when you make it before you leave today. Plus a dance"

All of a sudden $20.00 dollars seemed like so much money to a woman who used to tip that much without thinking. But Michelle realized she had no choice.

"You want me to dance? For you?" Michelle was not sure what the dancer was up to.

"Yeah, ho. I could use me a dance." The stripper sat down and Michelle walked over. She began to try and sway her body to the music. She took off her top and her large breasts swayed as the stripper reached up an plucked a red, swollen nipple.

Michelle winced but continued dancing as the stripper played with her tit. The music stopped and Michelle stood up.

"Where you going ho? You ain't stripped for me. If you want your clothes, keep going."

Another song came on and Michelle danced for a moment and then stopped and took off her high heels and then her pants. Then she started to dance again naked except for her high heels as the the stripper smiled and pulled her close and the other dancers in the small back room watched.

Michelle straddled the stripper and closed her eyes as the dancer put hands on each of her breasts. Michelle allowed the stripper to put one of her breasts in her mouth. The stripper sucked at the nipple and then flicked it a few times with her tongue causing Michelle to gasp.

"You like that baby?" the stripper cooed. Michelle nodded. The stripper pulled Michelle close and gave her a soft kiss and then another. Michelle kept her mouth closed as the black woman tried to pry it open with her tongue.

"Come on baby. Give me some of your sweet white mouth."

The stripper kissed Michelle on her neck and then softly bit her ear and Michelle moaned. She could feel herself get wet. The stripper went back and kissed her again and Michelle allowed herself to be taken. The stripper invaded Michelle's mouth with her tongue. One hand lightly tickled one of Michelle's tits as her other hand began to rub between Michelle's thighs.

Michelle moaned and the stripper increased her pressure between Michelle's legs. Michelle briefly wondered what the dancers would say if they saw her have an orgasm, but then she stopped caring.

The orgasm came a few seconds later and it came in waves. Michelle kissed the dancer passionately and opened her legs a bit allowing the dancer's hand free access to her.

Michelle collapsed and the stripper was petting her head and cooing in her ear. "You my baby. You watch me and I'll take care of you. Just give me some pussy now and then."

Michelle struggled off the stripper and bent down and picked up her dirty stripper skirt and the torn bra. She put them on as the other girls watched silently. Then she gathered up her other clothes and started to walk out.

She stopped for a moment and looked back. "Thank you for the clothes. I'll pay you before my shift ends tonight." Then she tottered out of the back room on impossibly high heels with a skirt way to short to cover her ass. She was wobbly on her heels and lightheaded from her orgasm. She looked around the club and saw James siting by the bar. She guessed he would sit there for her entire shift. She was his whore as long as he didn't let her out of his sight. She guessed she was going to be working at the club and getting pimped out by James for a while.

James looked at her up and down. "You got to be kidding me. That the best you can do?"

Michelle nodded miserably. She had a closet full of clothes at home. But then she realized home was not home anymore for her and it was all her fault. She had wanted to play at being a whore and ended up trapped and pimped out against her will. Her job was gone, her husband wouldn't forgive her for this. All seemed lost.

James lightly tapped Michelle on the face. "Answer me ho."

"Yes this was the best I could do. And I had to promise to pay $20 dollars." Michelle unconsciously pulled at the dirty short skirt that showed her pussy in almost any position she was in.

"Sheeet," James laughed. "Them hos in the back done took advantage of your dumb ass. I thought you was a good lawyer. I guess you ain't is you?"

Michelle hung her head. "I'm just your dumb ho. But I will get better."

James took Michelle's clothes and stuffed them under the stool he was sitting on.

"Ok bitch. Go make me some money. You got a lot of bills all of the sudden. Ten dollars for the club every hour, 20 for clothes, and you ain't made me shit yet."

Michelle walked off in her high heels and started strolling around the mostly empty club. It wasn't long before she was sitting on some guy's lap and swaying to the music as she allowed him to paw her body for five dollars that she would not be even allowed to keep.

She wondered how things could get any worse.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers