All Comments on 'Michelle's Story Ch. 01'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe a part 2

I very much enjoyed you story, I have traveled many times through E Africa and I can believe these things happen.

I look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!

Loved it...Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story I have read in a long time.

Hopefully there will be a chapter 2. You made the sex and the power struggle very real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
victimization

Is a terrible thing. It scars people for life. An unbelievable tale where wrong choices are the norm. Worse than TV. She should have walked out and let the chip fall.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Blah

I read the 'raving' reviews here. Blah, blah, blah.

Let's see now some absolute facts like Black men have bigger cocks and white women go all ga-ga over them! Humm don't think so. Once you go black you never go back; obviously in this story at least.

Oh yeah the husband.... with his little white dick. Yeah him the cuckold.

How about a new title for this one like: Big powerful Black guy cucks little dick white guy. Yeah it's got a ring to it don't ya think?

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago

You're a good writer, but you should try seduction rather than coercion, which would add believability to your stories

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This was a very good story. Unfortunately the scenario you painted is not isolated to just African nations but to some South and Central American nations as well as some Middle Eastern countries. Although The wife was given a choice unless she was morally bankrupt there is no way she could have said no to the Sarge. Now she is going to have to deal with the fallout from the impressions the husband has.

I think you did very good in both character and plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suddenly

I enjoyed the story... one thing bit of input. Check on using the same word multiple times. Suddenly this or that... it is not "suddenly" if you sense what is going to happen. Suddenly is not a synonym for surprised... shocked...

MrBeck2004MrBeck20048 months ago

I like the genre but I just don’t understand the fascination about pregnancy plus I find the lack of birth control use in these stories completely unrealistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous