Michelle's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarge smiled at his hapless guest, secure in the knowledge that the junta would reward him richly for securing Rodney's certification that the elections were properly carried out. What Sarge hadn't expected was Michelle being such an extraordinary woman, which turned out to be a fantastic bonus.

Rodney would never forget Sarge's parting words. "I never met white woman who fuck like that. Your wife... she squirms on big black cocks, no? She make good Blackman whore." Sarge leaned forward grinning broadly at the hapless husband. "We not hurt her, just fuck her," he whispered in a sure, steady voice. "Whore likes big black cock. Whore wants belly full of black cum." Sarge patted his belly and roared, "Sarge can hardly wait for her belly to swell; Sarge love getting white woman pregnant!"

The hair stood up on the back of Rodney's head hearing the man laugh out loud. He could not deny what he saw when his wife was with Sarge. There was no doubt in Rodney's mind that Michelle had climaxed during the seedy affair or that she stopped fighting after an initial struggle.

All of a sudden he was shocked out of his daydream by Sarge's voice. "You go with Mosi. He take you to hotel. I send car for you tomorrow night... you come my place for dinner."

The man's bold statements stunned Rodney. Before he could react or respond to Sarge, Rodney found himself being led outside by Mosi who went directly to a waiting limousine. When the back door opened, the guard commanded Rodney into the backseat with a wave of his hand.

Rodney was distraught with the numerous possibilities of what Michelle would be made to do during the next 24 hours. He would be forced to endure that many hours of misery without knowing what was happening to his lovely wife. Rodney contemplated the possibility of Michelle's fidelity over the weekend with Sarge in control of her destiny. He slumped into the backseat, dejected and worried by the most vivid visualizations of his wife being manhandled by the domineering African.

THE END

I hope you like Michelle's story. Please send me your feedback, as I always enjoy reading comments and suggestions about my stories.