Michelle's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers

Michelle's heart stopped and she stared into the girl's dark, steely eyes. Nia didn't blink and the older woman quickly realized the strong, hypnotic power that the young African girl possessed. Michelle had no idea that Nia had attended missionary camps and although she didn't know perfect English, the girl did learn enough to get her point across.

Nia's face slowly came forward and Michelle knew what was going to happen. She sat frozen when Nia's lips touched her own and didn't resist when the girl's tongue gave her a jolt of electricity. Suddenly Nia broke the kiss. "You drink... watch wedding. Then you be mine," she said sending shivers of doubt through Michelle's brain.

Michelle sat very still while looking across the square at the first wedding. Nia put her own cup to the woman's lips and demanded she drink. Michelle took many swigs of the powerful aphrodisiac drink and then some of the other girls followed their leaders wishes. They also put their cups to Michelle's lips and held them so high that some of the nectar spilled and ran down Michelle's chin. It didn't take very long before her head was spinning so fast it was hard to concentrate on what was happening across the wide-open square.

First it was a young warrior getting married to a youthful looking girl who Michelle thought might have been sixteen years old. The second wedding was a young warrior getting married to another young virgin, only this girl was utterly the most innocent looking girl Michelle had seen. Time seemed to float by and eventually the last wedding took place.

There was a fire burning brightly in the center of the square. By the time the second wedding finished, the fire matched the color of the sunset, which blazed on the horizon. Princess Thema looked like the most ravishing African that Michelle had ever seen when she stood up, proud and stately, in front of her father. Zuberi conducted the ceremony of his young daughter marrying the tribe's highest-ranking soldier and it looked truly breath-taking.

***

The sun had already gone down when the drums started beating with the commencement of the festivities to celebrate the tribal wedding of Queen Thema. The group of girls with their secret hostage still huddled in one dark corner of the village square. They were long forgotten by all the festive elders, and by this time, even the devilish girls felt notably affected by all the African moonshine. Nia and her friends continued to drink during the three weddings and openly managed to coerce the frightened woman to consume even more than they did.

Nia had a plan formulated in her mind and she was fully confident that nothing could stop her. It was her goal to control the white goddess so highly cherished by her older sister. Nia wanted to control Michelle and humiliate the mature, experienced woman to the point where she would beg her for mercy.

All of a sudden Nia stood up and so did all of her young friends. Michelle was somewhat bewildered when Nia pulled her to her feet and she listened intently to what the girl said even though she couldn't understand. "She's mine... the white woman has been promised to me. You can stay with us... not touch until I say," Nia said with a very stern tone. "Queen Thema has given her slave to me... for the night. She will sleep with me. It was voodoo. This woman and Thema... they act like animals."

There was no doubt in any of the girl's minds that Nia was their fearless leader. They stared with envy at the wobbly woman who was being held on her feet by their powerful friend. The drums beat rhythmic music and all the grownups got thoroughly engrossed in the tribal rituals, as the girls mulled around Michelle. Many villagers danced around the ceremonial flames and Thema and Baako sat together in the middle of a raised platform while the other newly weds sat beside them.

Nia desperately wanted to take her slave to the privacy of her home, but the urge for power kept her in the square. The scene was extremely surreal, as the dazzling light from the fire danced and reflected off the forgotten bystanders. The dark, satin skin of the native girls looked beautiful, but the glowing white skin shone with the brilliance of the full moon. Michelle's flesh glistened with moisture and she appeared like a real goddess to the young girls.

All the girls giggled when Nia proudly displayed her absolute control. Suddenly she was the center of attention. "I watched... I saw them together. Thema and this white woman," she whispered with all her friends listening intently to every word. "They touched each other... there, and there," she said as she pointed to another girl's breast and crotch.

The girls had never heard of anything so preposterous yet they were more than willing to learn more. Even in Africa, they understood what happens when a person drinks too much. At the moment, all the girls and Michelle could be considered inebriated to the point where they were not aware of their immediate surroundings. All their inhibitions and reluctances were gone, replaced by lustful anticipation and expectations.

Michelle's vision was severely impaired and she tried hard to stay on her feet. Nia sort of pushed her, as she spoke to her friends, and Michelle rolled from one girl to the next. The girls stood in a circle and couldn't take their eyes off the beautiful white woman.

Nia was now a queen to her friends and they all looked up to her. The young temptress grabbed the struggling woman, as she was prodded around the circle, and she purposely pulled the soft, cotton material down Michelle's chest. This exposed Michelle's boobies to the entire group and a sudden hush came over the girls at the sight of unnatural beauty.

The young girls had never seen anything like it. All of a sudden Nia's tongue felt thick and too dry to move. She desperately wanted to lick her lips and simply stood frozen when Michelle's staggering body fell against her. The woman reached out to steady herself and her arms went around the slender African princess.

Michelle was too groggy to know what was on the horizon so she merely let things happen. Her mind was crazy from drinking the vast amounts of African firewater, but no one cared about her drugged condition. She rolled her head around and glanced downward just as the cloth wrapped around her body was unwrapped. All the young girls were speechless when their friend slowly walked towards the nearest building, leaving all of Michelle's clothing on the ground. They watched the firelight reflect off the golden flesh and the seductive wiggle of the white woman's butt made their eyes bulge.

Nia walked tall and proud, as she took the white goddess by the hand and led her into a stable, which housed only horses and various animals. She entered one of the empty stalls and stopped on top of a pile of straw. One of the girls had grabbed the discarded clothes and tossed them over the rail of the stall. Gasps of utter astonishment came from every girl when their friend slowly took some horse blankets and used them to cover the prickly straw. Their eyes got bigger when Nia guided the white woman down to her knees and pulled Michelle's face into her midsection.

All of a sudden the young girl fell to her knees so that she faced the older woman. There was a drunken smile on Michelle's radiant face and it seemed that she was aware of what was happening. Then Nia put her hands on the sides of Michelle's face and pulled forward. The only noises in the stable were loud, heavy breathing coming from the many overheated girls. Suddenly all eyes grew wider when the two kissed, and then the rose-colored lips started traveling up and down the teenager's neck and face.

The girls moved closer and felt the intense heat radiating from the couple. All of a sudden their friend's small boobies were bared right before their shocked faces. Michelle embraced the dark-skinned girl and then they fell on top of the bed of straw. Hearts raced out of control when the tender lips circled a tiny nipple, as if searching for some kind of treasure, and then swooped to the heart of Nia's essence.

The girl squealed like a little schoolgirl when her tits were touched. Michelle's skilled fingers rolled one tiny nipple around vigorously while sucking the other deep into her mouth. She sucked the hardest pebble and let her tongue stroke over the end ever so softly, which made Nia's hips buck wildly on the blanketed straw.

Michelle had a suspicion that she was doing something wrong yet it didn't stop her. Nia moaned and let out so many cries that Michelle wondered if the girl was okay. Then she leaned closer to Nia so she could whisper in her ear. "Open legs, honey. Open your legs so momma can feel your crotch," she said, knowing the girl could understand some English. "That's it, honey... open legs and momma show you how real woman fucks."

All of a sudden Michelle was filled with the utmost confidence. For once in her life, she was powerful and seemed to be fully in-charge. Her drugged mind didn't understand and it focused on the animal, which was in her immediate grasp. 'This one can understand,' Michelle whispered. 'This one knows what I am saying.'

Nia felt the desire to obey her white goddess so she spread her legs. With the instincts of a possessed mistress, Michelle raised her hand high. Then she brought it down, as hard as she could, slapping the upraised pelvis of the African princess. The fact the girl was royalty and Thema's sister made Michelle feel that much better about having control.

The resounding slap echoed throughout the barn and Michelle held her fingers curved downward between the splayed thighs. Playing little girl games, and experimenting in the wilderness with one of her girlfriends, didn't prepare Nia for what happened. The skilled fingers pried the tightest pussy lips open wide, and Michelle groped for the raised clitoris.

When Michelle's finger grazed the tip of Nia's clit, the girl imagined the most explosive orgasm. Her African juices started running immediately and Michelle's fingers surrounded the tiny clit. Putting the bud between her fingers only mesmerized all the other girls, as they watched their dear friend go through a blissful climax. Nia's ass bounced up and down on the pile of straw and her friends noticed an abundance of moisture between her legs.

Nia thrust her hips at Michelle knowing the woman would take her through heaven and hell at the same time. When she spied on her sister, Nia felt that something truly wonderful had happened between Thema and Michelle. All of a sudden she welcomed the reality of love. None of the other girls knew what really happened, but they all dearly wanted to experience what their friend had just gone through.

***

It happened so fast that Michelle never had the chance to fret. She was pushed backwards so hard that she fell onto her back on the prickly blanket. Her reign of superiority was over in a heartbeat. Every girl was naked by this time, and they all watched the sudden turn of events, as Nia took control of the white temptress.

All of a sudden the pack of wolves was turned loose. Nia spoke loud and clear to her friends. "It is time... you can play with my slave. But remember... Thema has promised this woman to me!" Nia whispered the warning to her over-excited friends and her face still showed heightened desire. "Look at her... how she is overcome. The drugs work wonders with white people... and she will do anything... anything we ask."

The combination of fiery lust and too many drugs drove each girl in search of something new and exciting. Already thoroughly stimulated from watching Nia's orgasm, the girls had some idea of what to do. Each girl pushed and shoved until they were all touching, caressing and even fondling the struggling woman.

Michelle's mind was foggy yet she still comprehended that she was in deep jeopardy. Suddenly Nia was in her face. "You slave... you now be my slave," she whispered. "Now my friends have you. They worship your body... now they find out about sex."

The climax of the century had robbed every bit of Nia's energy, but she wouldn't need much. The girl laid beside Michelle's head and she leaned forward putting her lips on Michelle's, relishing the warm, wonderful feeling of a kiss. Nia put her hands around Michelle's flustered face and continued to give the woman kisses all over. Her face was burning up and Michelle struggled knowing she was against many girls.

Determined to fight off the girls, Michelle tried to sit up and she even tried using her arms to keep the girls from fondling her. Nia's eyes opened wide in awe. She watched the hungry pack of girls devour the white flesh and Michelle looked like a rag doll. Michelle's arms were totally useless, as they were flung out to the sides, unable to stop the girls when they molested her body.

There were five girls and each cordoned off a special part of the woman's sexy body. Two lucky ones each had one of Michelle's golden globes and they were experimenting with their tongues and teeth. Nia watched as one of her friends put her dark hands around a titty, and cupping it into a cone-shape so that the nipple stood out prominently. Then one of the other girls did the same thing to Michelle's other breast.

Nia witnessed Michelle demise when her two friends each gobbled a hardened nipple with their teeth. Michelle used her hands in vain to shield her boobs yet the girls easily pushed her arms away. Nia wittingly grabbed one arm putting it under her body, pinning the struggling woman down.

Michelle was unable to kick or move her legs. There was a girl holding each leg and suddenly the wolf was at the door. The luckiest girl stared at the purest sight in the world, as she saw the perfect outline of a woman's treasure. The puffy lips glistened with plenty of moisture and something small and pink was peeking out ever so tantalizingly. Strangely, the girl realized that Michelle had no pubic hair, which left her womanly charms exposed in the most erotic fashion.

There was slight movement of Michelle's hips, as she tried in vain to escape, but the girl had little trouble touching her target. First she ran her fingertips all around the puffy lips, making sure she caressed every tiny spot. Then she innocently flicked the tiny tip exposed between the labia and watched in admiration when Michelle's hips jump wildly. Suddenly the girl realized that this little thing was special so she touched it with her tongue. Again the hips jumped and thrust wildly confirming the girl's suspicions.

Something seemed to be leaking from the wet opening so the girl licked up the juices. When she did, her tongue lashed the entire clitoris and all of a sudden the girl had a great urge. She spread the soaked pussy lips with her fingers and saw what she wanted. When her mouth closed over the throbbing clitoris, the resultant sounds of groaning agony was sheer magic to the girl's ears. She lapped the exposed bud, as fast as she could with her tongue, and thought she tasted something sweet and pungent, at the same time.

When her teeth closed and nibbled on the jewel, it was all the girl could do to hang onto the thrashing hips. She was forced to bite down fairly hard and the slender hips got even wilder. Then she held her teeth together over the throbbing clit and battered the tiny portion that was inside her mouth. Poor Michelle was insane with lust and she had no concept of reality, as she became an African play-toy for sex-starved, tribal girls.

It would be one orgasm of many experienced by a mature woman who was under the influence of strange stimulants. The night was long and all the elders of the tribe were far too occupied to care what their young people were doing. Nia was smart and kept the jug of liquid refreshment handy and made sure that everyone consumed some of the special drink. It seemed that after each sexual encounter, Nia forced Michelle to drink more than the woman could handle, and still remain in control of her faculties.

It was the strangest feeling for Michelle. She was aware of being in a strange, remote village of Africa but she didn't seem to have the ability to distinguish between what she should do from what she shouldn't do. Each sip from the bottomless cup seemed to degrade her senses so that Michelle was nothing but a puppet for the devious Nia.

***

Michelle woke up with the worst headache of her life. Her head pounded so bad it was too hard to focus on anything. She looked around and saw one, and then another and another girl until she counted six in total. "Oh my gawd... what have I done," she whispered in a low shaky voice. "I'm in a frickin' barn... with young girls. Not a stitch of clothes on and holding a fucking virgin in my arms!"

Suddenly Nia's face lit up like a powerful ray of sunshine. Michelle knew the girl understood a little English so she spoke her mind. "What the fuck did you do to me? And what the fuck did I do to you... my little angel?" She looked at the happy girl seeing nothing but innocence and purity. "Whatever you gave me to drink... gave me the worst freaking headache... ever!"

There was sunshine filtering into the stable through numerous holes and cracks in the building. Suddenly a tall, slender person, who looked like a heavenly angel with a halo appearance surrounding their entire body, stood in one of the strong beams of sunlight. Michelle blinked her eyes many times before she could recognize the shadowy figure with the brilliant glow outlining her tall body.

Thema's hand was outstretched and it was obvious what she demanded. Slowly and feeling every tired muscle in her body rebel, Michelle stood up. Thema's hand never moved and the girl stood motionless... waiting. Then Michelle reached out and grabbed the girl's hand.

Thema yanked Michelle's arm sternly indicating she was not happy. Suddenly Michelle's stomach churned madly realizing she had done something terribly wrong, but she was determined to make it up to Thema.

It took the briefest moment for Thema to find all of Michelle's clothes, which one of the young girls had thrown over a stall rail. Thema made sure Michelle was dressed appropriately in case one of the elders of the village saw them, and everyone else got dressed in a mad flurry. She quickly pulled the dazed woman out of the stable and Michelle almost had to run to keep up to Thema who set a furious pace.

Nia followed them for a little while pleading with her sister for forgiveness. After a silent and angry looking Thema did not say anything, Nia stopped and let the two continue the trip to Thema's abode. Her new husband was out with his fellow warriors doing whatever the tribal customs warranted and now it was just Thema and Michelle.

Thema seemed to pull and lead the stumbling woman until they entered the newly constructed home. Once inside, Thema stopped and faced her timid adversary. She stared into Michelle's blinking eyes and it did not take long before the order of merit was settled. "I am sorry... I should never have given you drink. Even I can't control myself when I drink much of that stuff," Thema whispered.

Michelle had no idea what Thema was saying, as the young woman tried to explain. "I am sorry... that my sister treated you badly. She jealous; she see us together. Now I realize she want force you. Force you have sex... with her and evil friends. Nia wants power... more power than what is good for her."

Michelle wondered what on earth was wrong. She was a grown, mature woman who had a mind of her own. Yet, she felt overwhelmed by the overly dramatic African girl who seemed to order her to do things she would not normally do. All of a sudden the girl indicated that Michelle should get down. Not to sit down, but get down on her knees. Not wishing to feel the wrath of an angry Thema, Michelle slowly dropped to her knees. She tilted her head back and looked up to see the look of approval on Thema's pretty face.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers