Michelle's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Nia never moved and she felt the bed sink from Thema's weight. Thema's arm brushed against her sister's heated flesh and Nia did not move away. Everything remained absolutely motionless for many moments with each one's mind dreaming of the future. All of a sudden the three were sitting up on the bed and each put an arm around another.

Suddenly someone was giving her a kiss on the lips and Michelle welcomed the loving embrace. Then the kiss broke and lips were running up and down her nakedness. Michelle's head was filled with so many emotions that her mind was confused. All of a sudden she was aware that the sisters were kissing. Michelle stared at the amazing sight and watched Thema brush the hair back from Nia's pretty face, as the kiss lingered. It was one of those loving kisses that lasted a long time yet was merely a pretense for something else.

Michelle did not feel left out and she merely waited with her eyes glued to the sisterly embrace. Thema and Nia eventually broke the kiss and each moved onto their ultimate enticement. Thema's lips sought the soft, tender lips of her white lover. Her hands cupped the two perfect tits and she instantly pinched the hardened nipples with her strong fingers.

Nia perched on her knees so that she could put her lips next to Michelle's ear. "Sarge coming... he will be in village very soon. He come pick you up... take you to big city," she whispered. "He promise... he bring Thema and me to city soon. Not now... soon."

Michelle let her mind drift through the magnificent, African desert. She felt a special emotion towards each sister. It was a day for firm decisions, or was it? The sisters were the only ones in a strange, remote village that Michelle felt akin to. She dearly wanted to show Thema appreciation yet she felt helpless. Nia was right beside her and Michelle couldn't bring herself to tell the girl how much she cared for her.

Suddenly the only thing that mattered was truth and honesty. She didn't have to act or put on pretenses, but merely let it happen. Michelle felt her soul drift like the sand in the desert. She was not alone in a strange village. She was in the arms of two loving mistresses. All of a sudden Michelle was on her back with her resistance being consumed by a heated kiss. A young lioness was between her legs and Michelle didn't have to wonder if the embrace was real. When the earth-shattering spasm rocketed through her inner regions, Michelle realized her journey through Africa was not over yet.

***

Her body was aglow and still flushed from intense lovemaking. She was wondering what had taken over her mind and her normal sanity when the sound of an approaching car drew her attention. It took measly seconds to get dressed and Michelle felt her stomach churn with anticipation. Running outside into the bright sunshine and intense heat, she stopped short when only Sarge got out of the limousine. "Nice to see you. You do look absolutely ravishing in the African dress... stunning if you must know."

It was senseless arguing with the man so Michelle bit her lip and waited. "Come, get in. I will take you back to city... to see husband. He is very anxious to see you," Sarge said grinning the whole time. "You will have to show him the African Butterfly... so he can see his beautiful wife is really an African goddess."

They glared at each other for many moments, but Michelle was too afraid to open her mouth. Although the colorful African dress covered her completely, she had the feeling that Sarge's eyes could see her nakedness. She stood motionless letting the hated man humiliate her even more. "Rodney misses you. I told him how you love big, black cocks... how you willingly let my brother screw your white ass," he said. "Rodney was a little upset when I told him about the tattoo... but he'll get over it."

Their eyes held as Sarge motioned for her to get into the limo. "Get in. I take you to see Rodney," he said. "You missed me... didn't you?"

Michelle rushed past Sarge getting into the backseat before she blew up. She was extremely angry with the man and knew if she said anything, he would only punish her more. She slid all the way to the far side of the car and Sarge had plenty of room to get into the air-conditioned limo.

All of a sudden Michelle noticed a commotion. She looked out the windshield to a procession of dusty army jeeps, which had just arrived in the village. Some uniformed men got out of the vehicles, but it was one particular person that attracted her attention. It was an obvious white woman who had her arms tied behind her back and a loose-fitting, black bag over her head.

The limo started and drove right by the group. Michelle glanced out of the side window, as they passed, and she noticed that the woman was most likely a prisoner to a bunch of renegade soldiers. She glanced at Sarge who had a knowing smile on his face yet he said nothing. The limo sped off heading back to the capital city and Michelle felt like a big weight had been lifted from her entire body.

THE END

Please send me your comments and suggestion, as I appreciate feedback from readers. This chapter kept getting longer and longer so I decided to end it at this point. I do hope to write another chapter and possibly bring a new twist into the story. One of the suggestions from a reader was to include a female celebrity in the story and I may try to do that. Of course the woman would not be anyone we know... just a celebrity that the reader can put anyone's name on.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers