Mick the Dick Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Carla.", Holly said, "I'll admit it. I've thought about it. Tonight, everything just fell into place for it to happen. Frankly, I don't regret it. I mean, I'm not turning completely lesbian or anything. I still like Mick, or I mean guys, but when the mood is right... well... like tonight... it was fun."

"I guess you're right. It was fun. I really did enjoy it. I guess it's just a shock to find out you're a lesbian."

"You're not exactly a lesbian though.", I pointed out, "You still prefer men, right? You just don't mind having fun with another woman when... well, like tonight, the timing is right."

Carla grinned, "I think I see what you mean. And I guess, being a little more selective, there can be a reason there." Carla slid over closer to Holly as Holly raised her arm and put it across Carla's shoulders. "But what about if Holly and I fell in love with each other and wanted you out of the picture?"

I gave a little nervous chuckle, "Well, then I guess you'd be promoted to full fledged lesbian status. Why, do you think that's where this is heading?"

Carla and Holly looked at each other, wrapped their arms around each other and kissed for a few seconds. Then Carla looked at me and said, "Naa! I don't think so."

Holly started giggling, "She just doesn't have what you have Mick."

"Well, I'm glad for that.", I said with some joy. Both of them slid over on each side of me. They each placed an arm across my shoulders.

"Of course," Carla reminded me, "earlier this evening I'd have never thought I'd make love to another woman."

"Me neither.", Holly added, "So anything could be possible."

"So," Carla asked, "you know how we feel about this, Mick. How do you feel about it?"

I had to think for a minute, just to get my thoughts together. "Well, if you mean how do I feel about having two girls that now like each other in my life? I don't know yet, but it's looking good so far."

"Seriously," Holly continued, "can you handle both of us? Together?"

"Oh, I think I can try. If we have nights like this, I know I can do it. It really turned me on to see the two of you getting it on. I mean, here's two women I love making love to each other while making love to me. It was great. But am I worth it to the two of you?"

Carla answered, "Mick, I would never have thought I would openly admit to wanting to share you with anybody, but if I have to, just to keep you, then I'm glad it's with Holly."

This is starting to sound like a dream.

Holly looked at Carla and back at me as she said, "And, not that I thought I even stood a chance with you, Mick, I'm glad to share you with Carla."

"I just hope the two of you don't decide you like females so much that you start looking for others."

Carla raised her eyebrows, "I don't think so. And, nothing personal Holly, I don't think it is going to be a regular thing between us."

"I agree," Holly spoke up, "I don't want it to lose its novelty. This was something really special tonight. I don't want to make it cheap or wear it out."

I smiled in agreement.

The three of us enjoyed each others company for about another hour in the hot tub. It was getting late. Holly still had classes in the morning and Carla and I had work to do at the office. The girls cleaned up the deck while I closed up the hot tub. Then we went to bed, together. All three of us. Last night, I'd have said that was a hundred to one shot.

Remember how I said I really enjoyed sleeping with Carla? Remember how I said it was so relaxing and comfortable? Well guess what? I found something I like even better. I knew that California king was going to be worth the price I paid.

12