Mick the Dick Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Carla. But suppose I didn't really love her. Suppose I only wanted one of you."

Carla just looked at me to see if I was teasing her. That's when it dawned on me. Have you ever seen one of those movies where the Chinese characters in a scene are cooking and talking in Chinese, obviously knowing what we are saying in English. That's what was happening. The Chinese guys cooking our food were paying attention to what we were saying and making their own comments in Chinese to each other.

"And besides, if your husband ever finds out that we're having sex a couple times a week, he'll kill both of us."

Carla just looked at me as if I'd grown an extra dick. I winked at her and glanced over my shoulder at the cooks. Then I continued, "That's why I think we should kill him first."

"Miiicck!"

"Oh, I guess you're right, maybe we just need to get him transferred out of the country."

Carla leaned closer to me and whispered, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I whispered back to her, "They've been listening to us. I thought I'd give them something to talk about."

"Huh? Oh! I get it."

Our food was done and Carla paid for it. The two cooks didn't say much after the comments I made, but it was obvious it got their attention.

I asked if she wanted me to carry the bag, but she insisted on carrying it herself. We went to our cars and I followed her to her apartment. We parked next to each other in the garage.

As we entered the lobby, Mark was on duty, Carla walked over to him and handed him a package of egg rolls. "Here, Mark. I thought you might like a little snack."

"Oh, thanks Carla. How much do I owe you?"

"Nada. It's on me."

"Well thank you. Good evening sir."

"Good evening Mark."

We went to the waiting elevator. Unlike most of our most recent previous trips, Carla didn't molest me in the elevator. We went to her apartment and went inside. She carried the bag of food over to her kitchen counter and sat it down.

"Hey, Mick. Why don't you get some plates out and you know where the knives and forks are. I just want to slip into something a little more comfortable."

"Ah! Okay. Do you have any tea? I'll make us some to go with dinner."

"Yeah. There's some in the cabinet over the counter. I think I even have some green tea, if you prefer."

"That will be great."

Sure enough, I found some green tea and put a pot of water on the stove. I set the places on the dining room table. I found two candles, put them on the table and lit them. Then I broke open the chow. I don't want to say this girl knows me too well, but remember how I asked her if she knew what I was in the mood for? She did. I wanted some General Tso's Chicken and that's exactly what she ordered for me. I closed up the little box things Chinese restaurants use. I still want to know how they get two pounds of food in a one pound container. I sat the boxes in front of the plates.

She ordered one hell of a meal. Wonton soup, egg rolls, shrimp toast, and the entrées. I poured the soup into bowls.

She was taking a little while getting comfortable. I went to the hallway that leads to her bedroom.

"Hey darling, everything okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be right out."

I went back to the kitchen to check on the tea. That too was ready. I poured a cup for each of us and sat them in front of our plates on the table. As I turned around, an angel appeared. Carla was dressed in all white, quite a change from her usual favoritism towards black. She had on a white merry widow, white stockings, a thin white knee length robe, and white platform heels. All that was missing were the wings and I'd have though I died and went to heaven.

"WOW!" I said, "You look... You look... You look..." I couldn't even get it out, "fabulous.!"

"I don't think you've ever seen me in all white before."

"No. I don't think I have. I think I'd remember."

"Do you like?"

"No! Actually, I love!"

"You don't think it's too much?"

"Too much, what?"

"Well, white is so bright."

"That's why I have the lights down low and candles on instead."

"Where'd you find candles?"

"Under the counter."

"I didn't even remember having them."

Carla walked over to me. In her heels, she was almost as tall as me. She put her arms over my shoulders as I wrapped mine around her waist. She kissed me hard on the lips. "Do you like taller women?"

"Well, no, not really," Carla took a half step back away from me, "I actually prefer shorter ones wearing high heels."

"Okay, you saved your ass on that one." She drew me close once again. We kissed for a good five minutes without coming up for air.

"Ahh, I hate breaking this up," I said. "but our dinner is getting cold."

"I have a microwave."

"Yeah, but you spent all of that hard earned money that cheap assed boss of yours pays you..."

"I guess you're right." She gave me one more kiss. "We should eat while it's fresh. Especially in case my husband comes home. Why the hell did you come up with that one?"

"It was the first thing I could think of that I was sure would get their attention."

"But now the next time I go in there, they'll think I'm cheating on a husband I don't have."

"If he didn't while you were paying, he will eventually notice you're not wearing a wedding band."

"Do you think so?"

"Yeah, probably."

We sat down at the table. "Did I do right? The order I mean."

"Well, if that's the General's Chicken, then you did fine."

12