Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mickie." Maria said blushing at the compliment. Maria had to admit, she was getting turned on with all this attention from her beautiful fellow diva. She was enjoying showing off her body.

"Now, let's talk about the things you do with Punk sexually." Mickie said looking thoughtful, "You now know how to blow him properly, and I'm already assuming you know variety of positions, and you do anal, of course, so let's see what else is there..."

"What's anal?" Maria asked innocently.

An evil smile cross Mickie's lips. Maria didn't know it yet, but she had just sealed her fate.

"Anal is where someone takes an object, like a dick..." Mickie gave a long lick of her index finger as she walked towards the clueless interviewer before reaching round and pressing it to Maria's back-door. "... and shoves it up someone's ass-hole!"

Maria went pale. Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open. After a few minutes she asked softly, "And... and... Punk likes that?"

"Are you kidding? Punk loves it! Anal is like his favourite thing in the world! You know what, that's probably what's wrong with your relationship. He wants to stick it in your ass, but he's too shy to ask!" Mickie laughed.

"Oh my God Mickie, what am I going to do?" Maria asked.

"If you're going to keep him happy you're going to have to take it in the butt!" Mickie said matter-of-factly.

"But... but... won't that hurt?"

"At first yes, but don't worry you'll soon loosen up... eventually."

"Eventually... what you mean by eventually?"

"Well, some guys will say 'don't worry baby, I'll be gentle!'" Mickie said putting on the best guy's voice she could, "but the second their ball's deep they go crazy and slam the shit out of your shitter without giving your back passage a chance to adjust. In that respect Punk is quite gentle... you know... for a guy... but I still wouldn't want him to take my anal cherry."

"Oh God, what am I going to do?"

"Relax Maria, I said I was going to help you didn't I? So here's what I propose... I'm going to use my strap on cock to take your anal virginity and then I'll spend as much of the week as I can preparing you to take Punk's poll in your back door!" Mickie said brightly. Seeing the look of shock on Maria's face Mickie quickly said, "I mean think about it, what you need is a nice slow butt-fucking to introduce you to the world of anal sex, and believe me, I'll be a lot more gentle than any guy out there. You see Maria, most guys don't know what it's like to be penetrated so they have no appreciation for the need to go slow at the beginning. Sure most guys can control themselves when fucking a pussy, but the second their in a nice tight ass they lose all self control. If you let a guy take your anal cherry he'll rip your butt to shreds. But since I'm a girl, and I know what it's like to have a nice hard dick inside me, I can open up your back-door with the minimal amount of pain possible. I mean, we're friend's, so you trust me not to hurt you, right?

"Yes, but..." Maria said hesitantly

"Oh come on Maria. It's not like I'll get a perverse pleasure from sodomising you or anything!" Mickie said, fighting back the urge to laugh evilly.

"Yeah, I guess not... ok... but you'll be gentle, right?"

"Oh absolutely!" 'At first' Mickie thought the last part to herself.

"Ok... so... er... how do we do this?"

"Well first you need to lie down so you're lying flat on the bench. Here, take this towel to put under your knees. Ok now do your best to relax." Mickie said leaning down so she could study her prize.

"Now I'm going to lube your ass for the penetration. A lot of people use a jelly based lubricant like KY but I... I mean Punk prefers to use a more natural technique. I'll show you what you can expect from him. Mickie said in Maria's ear before she began to slowly kiss her way down her neck. Maria sighed softly as Mickie's lips made their way over her back and down her spine to her exposed backside. It felt so good to feel Mickie's lips on her naked body.

Upon reaching Maria's ass Mickie took a few moments to study the interviewer's holes. Mickie could tell from the cute little puckered hole she was staring at that she had been right in guessing that Maria was an anal virgin. Mickie smiled before she began to cover Maria's ass cheeks in kisses, she made sure to sample Maria's pussy juice as it ran down her legs. Mickie smiled to herself knowing that Maria was wet from the anticipation of her kisses and whatever else was coming next. Maria's cream tasted sweet and Mickie wished she could think of a good excuse to lick and/or fuck her friend's cute little cunt, but there would be plenty of time for that when Maria was officially one of her bitches! As for now, Mickie was in the mood to taste some sweet interviewer ass.

Maria gasped in surprise when she felt the first lick of Mickie's tongue on her ass-hole. She was even more surprised when Mickie closed her lips around her shit-hole and began to gently suck. With a little force, Mickie was able to get her tongue through her tight sphincter and into Maria's tasty ass.

Maria moaned as she received her first ever rim job. She had no idea having her ass-hole licked could feel so good. But she felt sorry for Mickie. Mickie was the one who actually had to stick her tongue in her little volcano where her shit came from. Poor Mickie. She was such a good friend to do this degrading act so that she could prepare her butt for her boyfriend. Maria promised herself she would find some way to make it up to her good friend Mickie James.

Mickie found she couldn't get enough of Maria's sweet ass. Having sex with Trish had awoken the sleeping anal craving lesbian within her and Mickie was determined to use sweet little Maria's ass to satisfy her dark desires. Her tongue was now buried about an inch or two up Maria's butt-hole and she had bought her hands round to manipulate her friends pussy as she continued to eat out her ass. She slowly inserted her fingers into Maria's dripping wet pussy and began to slowly thrust them in and out of her.

Maria was going to ask Mickie why she is fingering her pussy, but before she got the chance Mickie pulled her tongue out of Maria's ass-hole and slowly eased a finger up Maria's virgin back-door. Maria gasped at the sudden intrusion, but it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. Mickie worked her finger in and out slowly, expertly manipulating Maria's ass muscles to relax round her digits. When she thought Maria was ready Mickie pushed a second finger inside her pooper and waited for her to relax. When Maria's back passage was accepting two of her fingers with ease, Mickie pulled the fingers out, and pressed her still saliva coated strap on to the entrance of Maria's forbidden hole.

Knowing that it would hurt a lot more if she tensed up, Maria tried her best to relax her sphincter to allow the strap on to enter her. She could feel the pressure against her back-door slowly increase until inevitably the portal to her bowels slowly opened to allow something inside it for the very first time. She cried out loud when the head of the dildo sank into her shitter causing every muscle in her to tighten.

"Shhhh," Mickie cooed softly as she ran her hands over Maria's back, "I've got the head in now. You're anal virginity is mine. But if you tighten up its going to hurt you a lot more when I try and force the rest in. Try and use your sphincter muscles to push my cock out, you know, like you're taking a shit."

A little confused by the statement, Maria did as she was told and the pain was soon replaced by an uncomfortable feeling of fullness. The strap on, which Mickie was holding in one hand as she used her other to calm Maria, was still embedded in Maria's bottom and showed no signs of leaving despite her sphincter's best efforts. When Maria was relaxed enough, Mickie pushed forward a few inches. Maria grabbed a tight hold of the bench as her ass filled with strap on dick. When it became too much for her to take and Maria was about to ask Mickie to stop, Mickie stopped without needing to be asked. 'It's almost as if she's done this before' Maria thought to herself.

Mickie continued this process of letting Maria relax before thrusting a few more inches into her again until finally her hips were pressed against Maria's toned little butt and she had her strap on into the balls inside Maria's virgin ass. Normally Mickie preferred a little more meat on her girl's asses. Not fat asses, just ones which bounds the little when she smacked them with her hips, or her hand. It was just another reason why Trish was perfect for her. Of course she always thoroughly enjoyed a nice tight butt like Maria's, which was exactly what she was about to do.

Maria couldn't believe that big dildo was inside her butt. The thing had seen gigantic when she was sucking on it. Her bowels couldn't be that big, could they? She found the feeling of fullness very uncomfortable, but not nearly as unpleasant as she thought it was going to be. Mickie had obviously done a good job in preparing her ass. She really did owe Mickie a debt of gratitude. She could actually feel her ass muscles relax around the shaft, her insides excepting their new role as a depository for dick.

"Maria, you just took 10 inches of strap on cock right up your virgin ass! I'm so proud of you, you'll be pleasing Punk with your pooper in no time!" Mickie said enthusiastically, "Now, I think your ass is relaxed enough so I'm going to start moving it inside you. Remember to try and relax, ok sweetie?"

"Ok" Maria said weakly.

With her beautiful face twisted into a wicked smile, Mickie took Maria's hips in both hands and slowly pulled her dildo-cock from the interviewer's stretched shit-hole, before reinserting to the balls inside the dick stuffed diva. Mickie worked herself into a steady rhythm, slowly picking up her pace at a rate that the ditzy interviewer wouldn't notice. The room filled with the gentle sound of Mickie's hips slapping against Maria's butt cheeks and the occasional moan or grunt from Mickie or her unwitting victim.

Something weird was happening to Maria and she couldn't quite understand it. At first the dick in her ass had been uncomfortable, then, as Mickie promised, her butt-hole had relaxed and it felt ok. But then tiny sparks of pleasure had started to fly from her butt to her brain, and they were getting stronger. It was one thing to allow Mickie to sodomise her so she could keep her boyfriend happy by letting him bugger her, but to actually enjoy someone fucking your ass! Did this make her a slut? And more importantly, did she care? Maria was beginning to think that being called a slut might be worth it if this kind of pleasure was her reward. But she had to know.

Summing up all her courage Maria asked, "Mickie... do girls enjoy taking it up the butt?"

"Some girls do." Mickie replied, never missing a stroke, "Some girls completely hate it, some girls kind of don't mind it, and some girls absolutely love it! Those girls are anal sluts! Do you think you're an anal slut Maria?"

"I... I... don't know... I..." Maria stuttered in shame.

"You know Maria," said Mickie interrupting the interviewer before she started having second thoughts about what they were doing. "There's nothing wrong with being an anal slut. It's actually a really good thing. It means you can receive just as much, if not more pleasure from your ass-hole as you do from your pussy. Think how great a DP would feel with your boyfriend Punk in your pussy and me in your ass or vice versa. Don't worry, I'm your friend and I would never tell anyone and I would never judge you for being an anal slut."

Maria turns her head slightly so she could look directly into Mickie's eyes, "Mickie... you're so good to me... I don't deserve you as a friend!"

"You're right, you don't." Mickie said fighting back the urge to laugh as she sodomised her ditzy friend, "Now arch your back and raise your ass a little to make it easier for me to butt-fuck you."

Maria did as she was told and then gasped as Mickie's strokes changed. Instead of the study pumping her pooper had become accustomed to Mickie began to slowly pull her cock out to the tip, giving her a long horrible feeling of emptiness and then inserted it into her bowels in one hard thrust. The force of the inward stroke knocked the wind out of Maria. It was like Mickie was trying to fuck the air out of her lungs. But her insides soon adjusted and it soon became pleasurable. Maria found the moments the strap on wasn't inside her rectum becoming agonising. Just as she found the one hard inward stroke to feel more and more like pure bliss. She could feel her orgasm building inside her. How much longer would it be before she came?

In an attempt to speed up the process, Maria moved her right hand down her body towards her pussy, which by now was leaking so much juice that there was a large puddle on the floor. Seeing Maria's movements out of the corner of her eye Mickie reached out and grabbed her hand before it reached its destination.

"No, I want to see if you can cum just from being fucked in the ass. If you can cum just from being fucked in the ass will know you're an anal slut for sure!"

"Ok Mickie... whatever you want." Maria said submissively, moving her hand back into position on the bench.

Mickie was amazed at how easy everything was being with Maria. She had expected that the girl was a natural submissive, and her friend was proving her theory 100% correct! It was a massive change of pace compared with Trish. Trish had fought Mickie, and her own body, every step of the way, but Maria seemed to have no problem giving in with every fibre of her being.

Mickie bit her lip, the original plan had been to trick Maria into thinking Mickie was helping her find new ways to satisfy her boyfriend sexually, all the while slowly training her to be her bitch. She figured that after a few dozen orgasms Maria wouldn't have a problem being her little play toy if it meant more of what Mickie could give her. But she was becoming tempted to change those plans.

She knew that Maria would be in a very vulnerable state of mind and could be easily manipulated. She is also in no position to fight back if things turned nasty. Although Mickie didn't want to have to do that to her friend.

Deciding to take the risk, Mickie immediately stopped her thrusting, which caused Maria moan in disappointment, and went down until she was lying on top of her dildo stuffed friend. Her breasts pressed into Maria's back which in turn pressed her body down onto the bench. Mickie left her strap on buried to the hilt inside Maria's ass-hole as her hands began to roam over her friend's body. She groped and caressed her dick filled butt before sliding them up to tweak and tease her nipples. Maria had a full set of tits, but they had nothing on Trish's large sweater puppies. Mickie moved her hand back down to Maria's ass and then repeated the process.

She did this until Maria finally said, "Mickie... please... don't tease me... fuck me!"

"Fuck you Maria, fuck you where?" Mickie whispered slyly in the ear.

"My ass... fuck my ass... please Mickie I need it!"

"Are you an anal slut Maria?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm an anal slut! I'm a filthy little anal slut who needs it in the butt! Please Mickie fuck my anal slut ass!" Maria clearly screamed, becoming desperate in her need to be butt-fucked.

"So, you're an anal slut Maria..." Mickie said thoughtfully, "How would you like to be my anal slut?"

No one could ever accuse Maria of being the sharpest knife in the drawer but when Mickie said this it was like a light bulb went off in her head. She suddenly realised what Mickie had been trying to do to her all night and she found she didn't mind. She had always been curious about lesbian sex and it occurred to her only now that she was actually having it. Or at least a very twisted version of it. But she was feeling very guilty at the idea of cheating on Punk who she loved dearly. She couldn't imagine leaving him for Mickie or for anyone.

Finding her voice once again Maria said quietly, "I... I... I don't think I could leave Punk."

This statement made Mickie's heart swell. She had been friends with Punk for a number of years now and he had very bad taste when it came to women. But Maria was obviously the exception to that rule. Mickie was so happy that her friend had found someone who truly loved him. She only hoped that she and Trish would be one day as happy as Punk and Maria obviously were.

"Oh Maria, I'm not asking you too. I'm not trying to break you guys up, I just always got the vibe from you that you were a closet bisexual and you didn't even know it. What I'm asking is for us to have a little fun with each other in addition to your relationship with your boyfriend. Think about it, I can show you pleasure that you never imagined. If you thought my tongue felt good in your ass-hole just wait until I'm licking your pussy. And I know from first-hand experience that Punk is good in the sack, but once he finds out that you're taking it from my strap on too, believe me, he'll up his game in an effort just to keep up with me! And imagine having the two of us together! Wouldn't you like that?"

Maria bit her lip, "Do you think... do you think he'd actually go for that?"

"Believe me, from past experience I know he'd go for that!" Mickie assured her.

Maria let out a long breath, "W... w... what would I have to do... you know... if I was your anal slut?"

"Well for starters, as my anal slut I'd expect you to bend over for me whenever I want a piece of your fine ass. It doesn't matter where we are you'll spread your ass cheeks and beg for it, as I plow your pooper. You'll never ever be able to deny me your ass-hole, because it won't belong to you any more, it will belong to me. Your ass will become my property, to use as I see fit. And if you're ever in the mood for some hard back-door action, and your little boyfriend isn't around, you would have someone to come to who could give you exactly what you need! So Maria, I'll ask you again do you want to be my anal slut?"

There was a long silence before finally Maria said, "...ok..."

"Ok, ok what?"

"Ok, I'll be your anal slut!"

Mickie smiled, but she had decided that she wasn't going to settle for anything less than total, and utter submission from Maria. "That's great Maria, but I don't want you as just my anal slut, I want you to be my bitch!"

"What's... what's the..."

"What's the difference? Very simple. As my anal slut I would own your ass, but as my bitch, I would own every hole on your body!" Mickie said interrupted Maria, before guiding hand to her friend's pussy to emphasise her point. "I would own your body!"

"And... and I can still keep Punk as my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Then please Mickie," Maria said reaching back to spread her ass cheeks, "Take your bitch's ass! Take what is yours! Your property needs for you to take it's unworthy butt-hole! Please use me for your pleasure! Please Mickie, have mercy on your bitch and fuck it's worthless ass!"

Mickie was blown away by Maria's complete submission. It was what she wanted, but she hadn't been expecting so much filth to fly out of the seemingly innocent girl's mouth. It was a huge turn on. Mickie licked up the side of her new bitch's neck and said, "Ok Maria, just remember, you asked for this!"

Mickie straightened herself up right, digging her fingers tightly into Maria's hips and began to use every ounce of strength in her body to brutally bugger her fellow RAW diva. Maria squirmed underneath her as her bowels struggled to cope with the force of the sodomy. But soon her insides adjusted and the pleasure returned tenfold. The room fills with the slap of flesh on flesh and grunts and groans of female satisfaction. The force of Mickie's hips crashing against Maria's ass slowly turned her butt cheeks a light pink. Mickie reached out with her right hand and twisted Maria's hair into a ponytail.