Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her hair like reins, Mickie pulls Maria's head back and yells in her ear, "Do you like that Maria? Do you like that cock in your ass?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I fucking love it! Fucking fuck my ass Mickie! I love it!" Maria swore, her usual docile nature replaced by wanton anal lust, "Please Mickie, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty ass with your big beautiful cock!"

"Oh I will, if you tell me who you belong too?"

"You Mickie, only you! I love Punk, and he can fuck me whenever you're not using me, but I belong to you!"

"And what does that make you Maria?"

"Your bitch! Mickie James's bitch!"

Satisfied with Maria's answer, Mickie lets go of her hair and put her hand back on her hips so she can concentrate on what she came here to do; fuck the beautiful RAW interviewer into submission.

Mickie may have already succeeded in making Maria her bitch ahead of schedule, but that was no reason to not show her new piece of ass exactly what she is capable of. She wanted to make sure that Maria would never ever regret her decision to become her bitch and she was going to do that by fucking her friends brains out.

Maria, who by now was desperate to cum was throwing herself back against Mickie's every inward thrust, impaling her ass on every inch of her friends wonderful fake cock. She knew that she couldn't take much more of this. An orgasm had been building inside her for a while now. She had become very frustrated, first Mickie had sodomised her shitter hard and rough, and then slow and gentle. But now Mickie was giving her a proper buggering and she knew she was about to cum. It was building inside and finally she climaxed. But it was unlike any other climax Maria had ever experienced before. It was as if her orgasm was coming from her ass! Some kind of... anal orgasm! Was that possible? Could she cum in her ass?

Before Maria could ask Mickie about it, or even ponder it further she experienced her second anal orgasm, closely followed by her third, and then her fourth. Her ass clenched on the dick buried inside it, clutching to the object like it was precious. Maria, her weak mind un-able to comprehend what was happening to her, was knocked into a blissful unconsciousness right about the time she lost count of her orgasms. And contrary to what people might think, Maria could actually count quite high. With the pressure on her clit and Maria's surrender to her, Mickie could no longer hold off her impending orgasm. Her hips moved at lightning speed and she went over the edge. Her screams joined Maria's as her body was racked with a nice powerful climax. At the peak of her enjoyment, Mickie squeezed her strap on dildo's balls, which released her store up girl cum inside them into Maria's shitty depths. Mickie love to do this, to fill an ass she had just fucked with her cum. It was so perverted, so primal. A predator marking its territory. And now Maria's ass was her territory. Mickie left the girl-cock balls deep inside Maria's pooper, making sure every drop of her cream was deposited into the interviewer's bowels.

Mickie collapsed onto Maria's back and laid there for awhile as her strength returned. The interviewer was making some unintelligible sounds from the back of her throat. Mickie couldn't tell whether they were from pain or pleasure, but it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that she has succeeded and now Maria was her bitch.

Slowly, Mickie sat up on her knees and eased her cock out of Maria stretched shitter. When the head of the dildo finally came out with a loud popping sound, Mickie sat back to admire her handiwork. Maria's back-door was wide open, and Mickie could see deep into her victims hollowed out bowels. A little trickle of cum began to ease out of Maria's crack and down her leg. Mickie wondered how deep her cum had been buried in Maria's butt. She knew from past experiences that her bitch's often ended up shiting out her cum for days after she had buggered them. It turned her on to think that her bitch's walked around with her essence inside them long after she was done with them.

Unable to stop herself, Mickie caught the droplets as they ran down Maria's leg on her tongue and licked upwards until she reached her gaping ass-hole. Mickie was into a lot of twisted things, one of them being eating her own cum. And an ass-hole flavoured with her own cum was far too much of a yummy treat for Mickie to pass on. Mickie's tongue burrowed into Maria spread shit locker, sucking a healthy portion of her own juice out of Maria's ass before getting up and going to her bag. She would have liked to have rimmed Maria's butt until she got every drop, but it was getting late and she needed to be back in her hotel room soon. She had decided to take her new bitch back to her hotel room with her, so she could continue breaking her in, and wanted to know that the taller brunette's backside was leaking her cum on the way back.

Grabbing a small bottle Mickie made her way back to Maria's head.

"Maria, Maria wake up." Mickie said shaking Maria roughly awake. Maria groaned and raised her head to look at Mickie.

"Drink this!" Mickie demanded, holding the bottle to Maria's lips. By the time the liquid was easing down her throat Maria was wide awake.

"What was that?" Maria said choking and spluttering.

"Straight vodka, does wonders for waking people up in small doses. Large doses, not so much." Mickie said smiling down at her friend. "Look we have to go. They'll be closing this place pretty soon and we need to get back to the hotel. We both have a long flight tomorrow to the next arena... and a long night ahead of us."

Maria nodded slowly as she tried to stand on her unsteady legs. Mickie went to her aid, helping her gain her balance. They looked deep into each other's eyes.

"So... I'm like... I'm like your bitch now?" Maria asked softly.

"Yes..." Mickie replied, "Is that ok?"

"If it means more of that... then definitely." Maria said with a smile.

Mickie smiled back and pulled the taller girl down for a kiss. Maria accepted Mickie's tongue in her mouth, and began to massage it with hers. The two girl's kissed passionately until oxygen became an issue.

Mickie broke the kiss and said, "Ok now pack up our things, get dressed, and then carry our bags to my rental car, and do it in that order... bitch!"

Maria gasped when Mickie slapped her ass on the word 'bitch'. It made Maria feel so owned, like she was Mickie's property. If Punk had acted like that she would have been cross with him, but this was different because Mickie did own her.

As far as Maria was concerned she was now property of Mickie James.

Mickie watched Maria as she got dressed. Her new bitch packed their things away, even asking permission to take the strap on off Mickie and placing it in her bag, before, as instructed, she got dressed and followed Mickie out of the room.

As they left the arena Mickie noticed that Maria was walking awkwardly. Mickie chuckled to herself, she had obviously done a good job of breaking in Maria's ass.

As Maria placed their luggage into Mickie's rental car she was unable to stop herself from asking, "Mickie... ever since we... you know... did it... I feel like something's leaking out of my butt. Do you have any idea what it is?"

"It's my cum!" Mickie said matter-of-factly, like it was no big deal.

"Your... but... how is that possible?"

"Well you see Maria, my strap on dildo has these balls which can store liquid inside them. When you squeeze on them the liquid inside the balls is pushed through a tube in the dildo and out the tip. Some people who own special dildo's like mine choose to fill their fake balls with lubricant, or milk, or some kind of other liquid to use as fake cum. I personally like to collect my own cum from when I masturbate and use it to fill my strap on's balls. That way I can fill my bitch's full of my cum. For me it's kind of like marking my territory. And that's what you are now Maria, my territory, my property, my bitch! Mickie explained sweetly. "Any questions?"

"So... that's your... that's your cum inside me?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God... I'm the worst bitch ever! Mickie I'm so sorry, I've let your precious gift leak out of me. Please forgive me, I promise it won't happen again. If you give me another chance I swear I'll be your best bitch ever!"

Mickie wondered if the girl was being naive or trying to show her newly found submissive nature. Either way it didn't really matter. There was still a locker room full of divas, ripe for seduction, and a certain blonde women's champion who Mickie would soon have under her thumb, but for tonight, Mickie was going to have a lot more fun with her new bitch.

To be continued...