Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww my God!" Candice screamed when Mickie whipped her cunt for the first time, automatically closing her legs in the process.

Victoria had done many wicked and wonderful things to Torrie and Candice in the name of pain and pleasure, however she had never gone so far to whip one of her bitches cunts.

"Spread your legs bitch." Mickie said as she took Candice's nipple out of her mouth.

"No, please, anything but that." Candice pleaded.

In no mood for sympathy Mickie grabbed Candice by the throat and screamed in her ear, "I said spread your legs bitch!"

Whimpering in fear, pain and excitement Candice spread her legs and allowed Mickie to start whipping her defenceless cunt.

"Owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

This pain was by far the worst thing Candice had ever felt and she questioned how anyone could enjoy this at first, but then as her humiliation continued she began to enjoy her degrading. It seemed that Victoria had trained her bitch well, so will in fact that no matter how degrading and painful the act Candice would not only accepted but learn to enjoy it. And Candice did learn to enjoy it, hell she even craved it. Victoria had turned Candice into a total pain slut and now Mickie was reaping the benefits.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

Once again Mickie was impressed by Candice's willingness to submit. After her initial outburst the go daddy girl had shown nothing but complete and utter submission, obediently keeping her legs spread as Mickie brutalised her cunt with the whip, never missing one of the counts and always remembering to treat Mickie with the proper respect. Candice sure did make a good bitch. Maybe when Mickie got back to her hotel room she should tie Melina up and make her maid watch as she dominated Candice. Even after all this time Melina could still stand to be given a couple more lessons in submission and watching such an obedient bitch like Candice happily allow herself to be degraded could be just the thing Melina needed.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

By the time the spanking was over Candice was crying openly, her pussy still throbbing from the pain of its beating but luckily Mickie was about to soothe Candice's pain.

Spitting on the fingers of her right hand Mickie placed her fingertips on Candice's beaten pussy lips and began to gently rub them, Candice's cries slowly melting into moans of pleasure as she did so. After she had her fellow diva moaning for her Mickie slid two fingers into Candice's pussy and began to finger fuck her teasingly which of course only made Candice moan louder.

"You like that bitch?" Mickie asked, smiling playfully.

At first Candice nodded in reply but when she saw the playful smile quickly disappearing on Mickie's face Candice quickly said, "Yes. I like it."

"Good girl." Mickie said, the smile quickly returning as she held up the magic wand and turned it on, "And I bet you'd like to feel this on your clit while I'm fucking your pussy, wouldn't you bitch?"

"Yes." Candice replied, "I'd like to feel that on my clit while you fuck me."

"I thought you would." Mickie said, removing her fingers from Candice's cunt as she stood up, "But I'm afraid you're going to have to earn it."

Keeping her eyes locked with the other diva Mickie began to strip herself of clothes, first her top, then her bra, then shoes and socks, then her mini skirt, and then finally her panties. Once she was completely naked Mickie positioned herself so she was standing above Candice's head, giving her fellow brunette a perfect view of her wet pussy.

"Have you ever eaten pussy Candice?" Mickie asked.

"Yes." Candice answered honestly.

"I thought so." Mickie said smiling, "And I bet you'd like a taste of my beautiful pussy wouldn't you slut?"

"Oh yes." Candice said.

"Good girl." Mickie said, lowering herself until she was kneeling over Candice's face, her pussy lips pressed to the other girl's lips, "Good little pussy eater."

The last phrase Mickie said came out with a gasp as Candice's tongue slipped out of her mouth and ran from the bottom of Mickie's pussy all the way to the top before repeating the process, Candice happily beginning to lap at Mickie like she was a saucer of milk.

From the very first lick Candice knew she was hooked. Mickie was delicious and Candice knew she would do practically anything to get back in between her thighs. Of course to get back in between Mickie's thighs Candice knew she was going to have to impress her fellow diva with her oral talents. Luckily for Candice she had been well trained at the art of pussy eating by Torrie and Victoria and she had no doubt she could satisfy Mickie with her eager to please mouth and tongue.

After taking some time to gently lap at the tasty treat presented to her Candice closed her mouth around Mickie's yummy pussy and began to hungrily suck the other girl's juices down her throat as she pushed her tongue as deep into Mickie as it would go. Using a trick Torrie had taught her Candice twirled her tongue inside Mickie's pussy as she slid in and out, trying and succeeding in finding all of Mickie's most sensitive spots very quickly and then using her tongue to gently caressed them with every inward and outward stroke.

Candice was rewarded by being frantically smothered by Mickie's pussy as she began to bounce herself up and down on Candice's face, using it as a fuck pad and driving Candice's tongue deeper into her own pussy. Luckily that was not the only reward Candice received.

Mickie was happily surprised by Candice's skills at eating pussy. Candice just seemed so hopeless when it came to wrestling, talking and acting it honestly never occurred to Mickie that Candice could actually be good at something. Then again considering what a waste of space Candice was in the WWE Mickie shouldn't have really been surprised. Somebody that worthless had to have at least some skill or ability that kept her employed and Mickie had obviously found it.

Candice's mouth felt great on her pussy and from the way Candice's tongue was sliding through her inner walls Mickie could only imagine how much practice Candice had had at using her mouth. And Candice certainly was enthusiastic. The former diva search contestant was licking and sucking Mickie's pussy like her life depended on it. In fact Candice was doing such a good job that Mickie decided it was time to reward her new bitch.

Mickie lifted herself up just long enough to turn herself around so that she was now facing Candice's body before lowering herself back down again, smiling to herself as she heard Candice moaning first in disappointment at being denied her pussy and then in happiness when she returned her wet centre to Candice's lips. Candice's moans were accompanied by a happy sigh from Mickie as her new plaything's tongue slid into her pussy again, but Mickie didn't allow herself to become distracted. Laying back and enjoying the pleasure was great, but Mickie was in a giving mood and she definitely had something to give Candice.

Leaning down so her face was hovering above her latest victim's pussy Mickie stared at Candice's dripping hole for a few moments before making her move. Supporting herself on her elbows Mickie slid two fingers around Candice's pussy lips before unceremoniously thrusting inside her.

Candice moaned into Mickie's pussy and redoubled her efforts, hoping Mickie would use the magic wand vibrator on her soon. She was in luck.

Grabbing the wand Mickie turned it on before sliding it over Candice's thighs teasingly as she fucked her with her fingers gently the whole time, wanting to drive Candice to the point of insanity before finally giving her what she wanted.

This torturous technique continued for a long time, Candice frantically eating Mickie's pussy, desperate to try and make the other woman cum in the hopes that then she would be allowed to cum, but unfortunately Mickie had great self-control, and was able to continuously tease Candice, running the vibrator oh so close to her pussy to the point where she almost touch the lips but never allowing it to bring the true satisfaction she knew Candice wanted. Mickie was also careful to keep the speed of her fingers at a slow and steady pace never going to fast and never giving Candice the opportunity to cum.

When Mickie decided she'd had enough of torturing Candice she said, "You wanna cum bitch?"

The reply was muffled from Candice's face still being buried in Mickie's pussy but it was pretty clear that the reply was, "Yes."

"Well I'll tell you what bitch, you make me cum, and I'll make you cum." Mickie said, "Does that sound fair?"

Once again a muffled reply of, "Yes," could be just about heard.

"Good, then make me cum you fucking whore!" Mickie growled, grinding her pussy on Candice's tongue, "Make me cum you worthless bitch! Come on slut, we both know this is all your good for, pleasuring people with that slutty mouth of yours! How many cocks and pussys did you have to lick and suck to get this fucking job in the first place Candice? 10? 100? 1000? It must have been a lot considering how terrible you are at just about everything you try. Except this of course. This is the only thing you're good at, and from now on your going to be doing it for me a lot! I'm going to make sure that when your face isn't in between my thighs it's in between somebodys thighs because God knows it's about time you started being good for something around here. And that all starts with making me cum you pathetic whore! Make me cum you stupid bitch! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum!"

The promise that she would be allowed to cum combined with Mickie's degrading words turned Candice completely cunt crazy, the former diva search contestant burying her face as deep into Mickie's pussy as it would go as she desperately licked, sucked and slurped at the delicious treat presented to her.

Candice not only used every technique she had ever been taught for eating pussy but use them all in quick succession in an almost violent need to get Mickie off so she herself could receive the same treatment. The need to cum was almost unbearable and all Candice wanted was to feel that magic wand on her pussy. Hell she'd settle for Mickie giving her a proper fucking with her fingers. Even just one good lick of her clit would probably get Candice off at this point.

But every time she thought she was going to cum Mickie always pulled her back from the brink, frustrating Candice to no end. So, excepting the only way to cum was to make Mickie cum, Candice used her desperate need to cum and Mickie's hurtful words as incentive to drive her onwards, hopefully giving her the strength to finally make Mickie cum.

Even though she was an expert at holding off her own orgasm there was a limit to how much pleasure Mickie could take before it all became too much and Candice was driving her to her breaking point and Mickie knew it wouldn't be long before she came. Candice certainly had a talented mouth and tongue and Mickie promised herself that her new bitch was going to be spending a lot of time in between her legs pleasuring her like this.

But that was the future, and Mickie's mind was very much on the present as she tried to decide whether or not she should force Candice to cum first giving her an excuse to further beat on the poor excuse for a diva or should she just go with the flow and let Candice's made for rug munching mouth do its job and make her cum.

On the one hand Mickie love putting bitches like Candice in their places with a good hard spanking, but on the other hand Mickie was way too horny at this point to do anything but fuck, and writhing beneath her touch and eagerly eating her pussy Candice was certainly very fuckable in that moment.

So with a primal scream Mickie finally allowed herself to cum, her body shaking as stars flew past her eyes and her pussy drenched Candice's face.

Despite having a lot of practice swallowing cum Candice had never really been able to swallow everything a woman had to offer, and this was no exception. However even as her face became completely drenched in Mickie's cum Candice did her best to suck and slurp at the other diva's pussy in an attempt to swallow as much cum as she possibly could.

As Candice ate her cum Mickie came to the decision it was time to reward Candice for her great job at eating her pussy, so she sped up the threads of her fingers until she knew Candice was on the edge again and then pressed the Magic Wand vibrator to Candice's clit.

Candice screamed hysterically into Mickie's pussy as a thunderous climax overtook her body causing her to spasm and writhe like a maniac.

But Mickie wasn't done.

Turning the wand up to full power Mickie slid her thumb into Candice's pussy to join the four fingers which were already in there and continued fucking Candice through her climax to the point where she was almost over it, and then slid the rest of her fist inside.

Once again Candice screamed into Mickie's pussy, and even though this time the initial screaming was of pain Candice had been fisted many times and was easily able to relax her cunt muscles around Mickie's fist long before Mickie started to move her fist inside her, and when she did it pushed Candice to new heights of pleasure. Every time Mickie would twist her fist, pull it outwards, or push it inwards, or make even the slightest movement Candice would cum again, the stimulation putting her on an almost constant high.

Just when Candice thought she was about to faint Mickie unceremoniously removed her fist and the vibrator from Candice's pussy and got off her face before she started walking over to her bag of goodies, licking her cum coated fist as she did so, leaving Candice whimpering on the floor.

"Roll over bitch." Mickie said, not even bothering to look back at Candice, "And get up on your knees."

Candice obeyed the best she could however she was both physically and emotionally drained by the powerful multiple orgasms she had just received and with her hands still cuffed behind her back Candice found it difficult to even get onto her knees.

Grabbing her 14 inch strap on from out of her bag Mickie quickly secured the harness around herself before walking back towards Candice, the dildo bobbing menacingly at Mickie's prey.

Finding Candice still struggling to obey her command Mickie sighed, grabbed Candice by her hair and pulled her up until she was kneeling before her, her strap on pressed against Candice's lips.

"Suck it." Mickie commanded in a tone which let Candice know she wasn't asking.

Never one to not suck a cock Candice willingly opened her mouth and took the large head of the strap on past her lips, over her tongue and quickly to the back of her throat.

Candice loved sucking cock. And she was good at it. After all it was how Candice had gotten hired by the WWE in the first place. Sure, she preferred sucking on real cocks as opposed to fake cocks, but that was only because she loved the way they throbbed in her mouth. She tended to preferred fake cocks to fuck her simply because they lasted longer, but in truth Candice was a total cock slut and would pretty much suck and fuck any cock she could get her hands on.

And Candice certainly had her hands full with this cock, or at least her mouth full.

There were still plenty more strap on to go and Candice, eager to swallow every inch of the shaft, relaxed her throat muscles so she could allow the big dildo to start slowly sliding down her gullet. Candice had sucked a lot of cock before but not a lot that with this big, in fact only Victoria had introduced something of this size to her throat, so Candice gagged a little on the strap on but never stopped or hesitated from lowering her head further on it until her lips reach the base announcing she had been able to deep throat a 14 inch dildo in one huge gulp.

While breathing through her nose Candice didn't even pause before beginning to bob her head up and down on Mickie's strap on, slobbering noisily all over the shaft as she prepared it for the fucking Candice hoped she was going to receive in one of her holes very soon.

Candice was going to receive a fucking allright, but the hole Mickie intended to fuck first was not Candice's pussy or even her ass, it was her mouth.

After allowing Candice a few minutes to worship her girl cock Mickie grabbed a firm hold of the back of her victim's head and began slowly sliding her strap on in and out of Candice's throat, gradually picking up the pace until she was slam fucking Candice's mouth, turning her fellow diva into a face pussy.

Having received the same brutal treatment from Victoria many times Candice was very eager to allow Mickie to use her mouth like a cunt, her own cunt submissively drooling juice at her abuse all the while fantasizing about her pussy receiving the same treatment that her mouth was injuring right now.

But, unfortunately for Candice, Mickie had other ideas.

After a few minutes of hard throat fucking Mickie pushed Candice off her strap on, the force knocking Candice off balance and causing her to fall to the floor.

"Come on Candice, get on your hands and knees like the bitch you are!" Mickie said cheerily as Candice did as she was told.

Once Candice was in position Mickie kneels down behind her and grabbed two handfuls of Candice's ass cheeks and spread them wide, exposing the other brunette's holes.

Mickie grinned wickedly and licked her lips at the tasty treats in front of her before lowering her head down and giving Candice a long lick from her pussy to her ass hole.

This caused Candice to gasp, and then moan as Mickie wrapped her lips around her ass hole and forced her tongue through her tight anal ring and deep into her rectum.

As soon as she slipped her tongue into Candice's ass Mickie tasted the familiar texture of girl cum. Interesting, Mickie thought to herself, so Victoria liked filling her bitches with her cum too. Not that Mickie minded tasting cum inside Candice's ass. Mickie loved eating her own cum, especially when it was straight from one of her bitches pussys or asses, and she was pretty sure she was currently tasting Victoria's cum.

Forcing her tongue as deep into Candice's ass as it would go Mickie concluded that it was in fact Victoria's cum and it was delicious. She couldn't wait to sample some from the source, but for now Mickie was very content with the bitch she had ripe and ready for fucking now. Once she had greedily sucked all of Victoria's cum out of Candice's ass Mickie began butt fucking her latest conquest with her tongue, twisting and sliding it over Candice's rectum walls, preparing it for what was to come.