Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mickie tongued Candice's ass easily excitable diva let go of the other girl's ass cheeks and slipped her fingers into Candice's pussy with ease causing Candice to moan. The moaning only increased as Mickie added a third finger, and a fourth, and then finally her thumb, stuffing Candice's cunt with her digits.

"Does my bitch like that?" Mickie said, pulling herself away from Candice's ass just long enough to tease her new bitch.

"Mmmmm, yes Mickie, your bitch likes that." Candice moaned in reply.

"What does my bitch like Candice?" Mickie asked before sliding her tongue back inside Candice's ass hole.

"Ooooo, your bitch likes your tongue up her ass and your fingers in her pussy." Candice groaned.

"I bet she does." Mickie said, once again reluctantly pulling herself from Candice's butt hole, "And I bet she'd love me to fuck her with my nice big girl cock wouldn't she?"

"Ohhhh yes Mickie, your bitch would love you to fuck her with your nice big girl cock." Candice moaned.

"And where would my bitch like me to fuck her Candice?" Mickie asked.

"Her pussy. Your bitch would love you to fuck her in her pussy. Please Mickie, fuck your bitch in her pussy." Candice pleaded.

"Who's my bitch Candice?" Mickie taunted.

"Me. I'm your bitch. I'm Mickie James's bitch." Candice confessed.

"And you want me to fuck your pussy do you bitch." Mickie continued to taunt.

"Oh yes Mickie, I'd love you to fuck my pussy." Candice said hopefully, "Your bitch would love you to fuck her pussy."

"Well then... tough!" Mickie growls, shoving the rest of her hand into Candice's pussy, causing her fellow diva to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, "Look at your fucking loose cunt! You see how easily it takes my fucking hand inside it? Where's the fun in fucking a loose cunt? You'd probably barely feel it anyway. But don't worry, I think I've found a hole on your near worthless body which might actually be fun to fuck."

And with that Mickie pulled her fist out of Candice's stretched cunt and rubbed her pussy juice all over the shaft of her dildo before pressing the tip to Candice's ass hole.

Giving Candice just enough time to realise what was going on and relax her sphincter Mickie plunged her way through her fellow diva's surprisingly tight back door, Candice's puckered ring easily opening in acceptance of the large phallus which invaded her bowels.

Candice gasped as she was skewered through her ass hole like a pig on the spit. The pain was horrible at first but Candice's very experienced ass quickly adjusted around the huge head of the dildo, the pain very quickly turning into pleasure. Candice, being the anal slut she was, soon lifted her ass up in acceptance of the anal intruder, hoping to encourage Mickie to fill her horny back alley with hard strap on dick.

The encouragement worked. Mickie began filling Candice's ass inch by inch with her strap on dildo, every once in awhile pausing to allow her bitch time to relax but it didn't seem to be necessary.

It was fairly obvious from how easily Candice's back passage had welcomed Mickie's tongue that Candice was no anal virgin and Mickie could only imagine how many times Victoria had fucked Candice up the ass. Candice's shit shoot seemed tight enough around the dildo to cause Mickie a challenge in butt fucking her fellow diva, and yet Candice's poop pipe was also very welcoming to Mickie's strap on, providing very little resistance as Mickie inched her way into Candice's bowels.

It wasn't long before Mickie's thighs were resting against Candice's butt cheeks and Mickie's huge 14 inch strap on was balls deep inside Candice's rectum.

With her strap on fully embedded up Candice's butt Mickie counted out a few seconds in her head before she began slowly removing her dildo from her latest victim's shit factory, watching with glee as Candice's ass hole stretched obscenely around the large object before forcing her strap on back to the balls inside Candice's back door. Mickie repeated this process over and over, slowly stretching out Candice's shit hole with her strap on, preparing her latest conquest for the hard butt fucking she longed to give her.

Mickie wasn't the only one longing for them to get to the hard butt fucking.

Being the total butt slut she was Candice's anal walls had easily relaxed around Mickie's large dildo and the initial pain had melted into pure pleasure until Candice was happily taking it up the ass. It wasn't long before Candice began to crave the kind of ruthless sodomising she had become used to over the years, especially since meeting Victoria.

Candice had always loved anal sex. A lifelong slut she had given up her anal virginity to a guy on her 16th birthday and had been happily spreading her butt cheeks ever since. It didn't matter how big the cock or toy was, Candice would bend over and beg for it in the butt. Countless men and women had butt fucked the bisexual diva over the years, and although she loved feeling a guys throbbing cock in her ass, especially when it was spewing cum into her bowels, Candice had come to prefer the girl on girl variety of anal sex. Women were just a lot more inventive in her experience when it came to back door action. Over the years women had shoved all sorts of weird and wonderful things up Candice's ass which had never failed to make her cum like a mad woman, and she knew this was going to be no exception.

That big strap on was packing her bowels so wonderfully Candice knew she was going to have problems even walking after this butt pounding, she just wished Mickie would hurry up and start brutally buggering her already.

Having butt fucked many, many women over the years Mickie could tell when a girl was ready for the real butt fucking to begin, however when it became obvious Candice was craving an ass slamming instead of getting into her anal desires too quickly Mickie decided to tease her victim a little, continuing the slow sodomy and enjoying Candice's moans of frustration as she did so.

To add to Candice's frustration Mickie slid one of her hands from Candice's waist down to her pussy and began to cruelly teased her victim, running her fingertips over the soft lips of Candice's womanhood, causing the helpless diva to moan even more.

Mickie had enslaved a lot of difficult conquests in her time but Candice certainly wasn't one of them. Candice was just a slut, another piece of over used eye candy who was good for absolutely nothing but fucking. Sluts like Candice were so easy to tame. All Mickie had to do was stretch them out and then slowly tease them to the point they would start begging pathetically to be fucked, and then give them a hard fucking which would lead to multiple orgasms and they were putty in her hands.

And Mickie certainly didn't have to wait long for Candice to start begging like the slut she was.

"Please Mickie, fuck me, fuck my ass, I want my ass to be fucked hard, I need my ass to be fucked hard, please give it to me!" Candice begged shamelessly, "Please stop being so gentle with my slutty ass and start butt fucking me like a cheap whore! Please stop being so gentle with my slutty ass and start butt fucking me like the cheap whore I am! I'm your whore Mickie, your cheap little whore who loves it up her ass! "Please Mickie, fuck your whore, fuck your whore up her slutty little ass!"

"You're my whore are you Candice?" Mickie teased.

"Yes Mickie, I'm your whore." Candice said in reply.

"And are you my slut too?" Mickie asked

"Yes Mickie, I'm your slut." Candice obediently replied.

"How about my bitch, are you my bitch Candice?" Mickie said.

"Yes Mickie, I'm your bitch." Candice said obediently.

"Who's bitch are you?" Mickie taunted.

"Your bitch. Mickie James's bitch. I'm Mickie James's bitch." Candice proclaimed.

"And my bitch wants me to fuck her ass hard does she?" Mickie taunted.

"Oh god yes, your bitch wants you to fuck her ass hard." Candice said.

"What about her pussy?" Mickie asked, gently sliding her fingertips into Candice's cunt, causing her fellow diva to moan once again, "Does my bitch want me to stick my fingers inside her pussy while I'm fucking her ass with my strap on so she can cum extra hard?"

"Ooooo yes Mickie, your bitch once you to stick your fingers inside her pussy while your fucking her ass with your strap on so she can cum extra hard!" Candice parroted.

"Well then she better beg for me to finger her slutty cunt and slam fuck her whore ass then hadn't she?" Mickie said, her words more of a demand than a question.

"Oh Mickie please finger my slutty cunt and slam fuck my whore ass!" Candice begged, "Please, I need it, I need my slutty cunt and my whore ass fucked! Finger me, fuck me, do me, take me! Please I need it. Slam my fucking shit pipe until I can't ever walk right! Fucking rape my ass! Rip my back door wide open for your amusement. Make sure it never fucking closes properly again. And fuck my cunt with your beautiful fingers. Make me cream all over your fingers while your fucking me up my whore ass! Fuck me, fuck my holes, use me like the whore I fucking am. Use your bitch like the whore she is Mickie, use her, use me, use your bitch!"

Deciding she had had enough of Candice's pathetic begging Mickie slid her strap on out of Candice's shit hole until only the head remained inside and then did two things simultaneously which had her fellow diva screaming in ecstasy. The two things were burying two of her fingers into the knuckles inside of Candice's cunt and slamming her strap on back to the balls inside of Candice's ass in one hard thrust.

Not giving her fellow diva even a second of rest Mickie began roughly pounding Candice's pussy and pooper with her fingers and strap on, the go daddy girl continuing to scream her head off as she began receiving the brutal fucking she had been dying for.

At this point Candice started to go crazy, slamming herself back as best she could against Mickie's thrusts, desperate to try and impale her pussy and ass hole on the invaders inside them. Mickie was timing her thrusts in sync perfectly, going knuckles deep inside Candice's cunt at the same moment she went balls deep in her butt even though the strap on was far bigger and had a greater reach than her fingers. Candice could feel Mickie's fingers and strap on almost pressing together, only separated by a very thin layer of skin inside her, the double stimulation only adding to the incredible things she was feeling.

Candice loved getting her ass stuffed like this, and there was only a few times Candice's ass had been this well stuffed, and all of those times were by Victoria, who loved filling Candice's and Torrie's ass holes with all sorts of huge dildos, but only Victoria's biggest strap ons compared with the monster Mickie was buggering Candice with right now. Candice hoped that Mickie and Victoria would get together sometime and compare the size of their dildo collection by shoving each of their biggest dildos up her ass and making a competition about who could butt fuck her the hardest.

The only thing that could make Candice's ass stuffing better was if Mickie started shoving more fingers inside her cunt. Both Candice's front door and back door were receiving almost mind blowing stimulation, but although Mickie's fingers felt great in her cunt Candice couldn't help wishing that Mickie would shove a couple more fingers up her pussy to even out the fucking considering just how big the dildo Mickie was fucking her in her ass with was.

However little did Candice know that in a few minutes she was going to realise she should have been careful what she wished for.

Mickie, who also thought that Candice's pussy was being rather neglected, shoved another finger into Candice's cunt, quickly followed by another, and then her thumb, and then finally with surprising ease managed to slide the rest of her hand inside her latest conquest. Not interested in giving Candice time to recover from the invasion Mickie started to fist her new bitch, balling her hand into a fist so she was practically punching the inside of Candice's pussy as she continued ruthlessly sodomising her.

Rather than complain at her abuse Candice only continued to scream with pleasure and thrust herself back against Mickie, just as Mickie had thought she would. Mickie could tell that Candice's cunt had been well stretched out from the earlier fisting and now she could really start abusing that poor pussy for her enjoyment as she continued to abuse Candice's ass hole at the same time. However as abusive as this was it was nothing compared to what Mickie had in mind for breaking Candice.

Vince's Devils, Candice, Torrie and Victoria had caused Mickie and Trish a lot of grief over the last few months, however there was another reason Mickie was mad at the soon to be Playboy cover girl, a reason Candice was really going to pay for.

The talentless little contest loser had been going around telling everyone she was going to face Trish at wrestlemania for the WWE women's title, like she in any way deserved it, and that had extremely pissed Mickie off. That was her match, and she needed it now more than ever what with Trish being rebellious and all, and she certainly wasn't going to lose it to a diva search reject.

Moving onto the next stage of her plan Mickie grabbed the magic wand vibrator which she had left lying next to them, turned it on, and pressed it to Candice's clit. This caused Candice's screams to reach a fever pitch to the point where Mickie wondered if someone would actually hear them. They were in the basement of the arena, furthest away from any activity as possible and yet Candice was screaming so loudly it was hard for Mickie to believe that there wasn't anyone on earth that couldn't hear Candice right now. Luckily Mickie had a solution for that.

With a sadistic smile on her face Mickie cranked up the power on the magic wand to full and watched with glee as Candice practically melted before her eyes, her body shaking violently as it launched into orgasm after orgasm, her screams becoming longer and louder until she inevitably screamed herself hoarse. Soon the only sound coming out of Candice's mouth were incoherent garbling sounds and whining whimpers as the diva completely broke down, unable to cope with the pleasure she was feeling.

It was hard but through all of Candice's thrashing Mickie continued to ride her like a bucking bronco, never once in a single rectum destroying thrust, not even pausing when she came, her own body shaking with pleasure, or even when in the middle of her orgasm she reached underneath herself to grab the balls of her dildo so she could release her stored up cum deep inside Candice's colon. As always Mickie was left feeling incredibly powerful as she filled Candice's ass hole with her girly liquid, her cream coating the inside of Candice's crack and marking her as her bitch.

For most divas after taking a load of cum deep inside their ass holes their sexual breaking in would be over and they would be officially one of Mickie's bitches.

Candace wasn't so lucky.

In one swift movement Mickie pulled her dildo from Candice's ass, not slowly removing it as she had done with most of her sluts when breaking them in thus giving them time to recover, but instead yanking it out in one quick motion squeezing another pitiful cry out of Candice before she gave her something to really cry about.

In the exact same moment Mickie pulled her fist from Candice's cunt, before grabbing the magic wand vibrator firmly with both hands and then unceremoniously shoved it deep into Candice's stretched wide snatch.

Although Candice seemed to lose her voice before in this moment she fully found it, screaming hysterically as the very deepest part of her sore cunt became a live with painfully pleasurable vibrations.

The fisting had left Candice's pussy very loose, and Mickie's fist was about the same girth as the vibrator so Mickie was able to get a lot more of the wand into Candice and she thought she would have been able too, her fellow diva's cunt taking almost the entire thing.

Mickie stood up and started getting dressed, watching happily as Candice writhed around on the floor helplessly trying to dislodge the vibrator from her cunt without any success whatsoever. Although she couldn't tell for sure Mickie was almost certain that Candice was either still cumming or was experiencing yet more orgasms under the power of the vibrator, probably to a painful degree by now. Mickie wondered momentarily if it was possible to die from too many orgasms, but she shrugged it off deciding it was impossible, probably. Not that she really cared that much about Candice.

Once she was ready to go Mickie left a little note inside Candice's bag telling her where to find her hotel room and explaining in graphic detail what happened to her if she didn't show up there by the end of the night and then left Candice beaten, battered and broken on the concrete floor, still cumming like a mad fool.

On her way out Mickie told a janitor that there was a woman downstairs in the basement who had asked if someone could go and see her in about an hour to help her out with a few things. The helpful janitor agreed to do what he had been asked and Mickie left with a smile on her face.

To be continued...