Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her many years as a proud slut Torrie had never had someone's whole fist inside her before. She had always wondered what it would be like and although there was a lot of pain initially Torrie was surprised how quickly it seemed to melt away and be replaced by pleasure, her cunt feeling so wonderfully full at quite literally the hands of little Mickie James.

Torrie didn't know much about Mickie but she was getting an excellent opportunity to know more about her fellow diva right now and the more she found out about her the more she liked her. Mickie had clearly done this before and was very skilled at it. Torrie couldn't wait to see what else the bouncy brunette could do.

Mickie was very gentle with her prey as she introduced her to fist fucking, wanting to make sure that Torrie would be ready for what was to come, which was more than just a harder fist fucking.

The easily excitable brunette had been thinking how to break Torrie for days.

Candice had told her that in between her and Torrie in Vince's Devils the blonde was definitely the biggest pain slut, not to mention the biggest slut full-stop, and Mickie had been informed of all of the nasty things that Victoria had done to Torrie, letting Mickie know she was going to have to really try and come up with something extra special to completely break Torrie. Mickie however, had risen to the challenge and now she was sure she had something which could bring Torrie to her knees, or at least it would if Torrie wasn't so tied up. But as for right then and there Mickie was far more interested in making Torrie cum, and after giving the blonde plenty of time to relax Mickie decided it was time to do just that.

Gradually increasing the pace of her thrusts Mickie began to occasionally twist her fist inside Torrie's stretched cunt at completely random intervals. Sometimes she would thrust inwards and anticlockwise, sometimes inwards and clockwise, sometimes just inwards, sometimes outwards and anticlockwise, sometimes outwards and clockwise, sometimes just outwards, and so on, constantly making Torrie guess what the next movement was going to be.

This new style of fist fucking drove Torrie crazy and she was soon thrusting herself as much as she could upon Mickie's hand, squirming around in her bounds as she enjoyed this wonderful fucking.

The pain she had felt before was a distant memory and now all she wanted was to be fucked. Mickie was stretching her like nobody, not even Victoria, had done before, if not in length then certainly in girth, and it felt wonderful. Torrie just couldn't get enough. Mickie could ruin her cunt and stretch it out until it was practically useless for all she cared. Torrie wasn't worried, she had been stretched out a lot in the past and always her former owner Victoria had found a way to fuck her no matter how loose her whore cunt was. And if Torrie was lucky maybe Mickie would consider fucking her again after this if she was a good little slut for her, a challenge Torrie was more than ready for.

Mickie took great pleasure in Torrie squirming on her hand. It made her feel so powerful. She literally had Torrie in the palm of her hand so to speak. And the blonde was so responsive. The more Mickie fucked Torrie the more Torrie seemed to go crazy, slamming herself desperately downwards on Mickie's hand as much as she possibly could, the blonde showing her true slutty colours as she showed herself for the complete slut she was, moaning pleasurably into Mickie's mouth with every single little movement inside her cunt.

The blonde was a very good kisser and Mickie could have happily spend hours swapping spit with her fellow diva, and maybe sometime in the near future she would, but right now she wanted to make Torrie cum so they could move on to some of the other fun things Mickie had planned for them, like having her latest conquest's face buried inside her pussy which was in desperate need of some attention, but ignoring her own needs for now Mickie bent her head downwards and captured one of Torrie's sore nipples into her mouth and began sucking it greedily.

The second she felt Mickie's mouth on her right nipple Torrie let out a long moan which was only followed by another one as Mickie switched nipples, sucking on Torrie's left nipple with the same eagerness she had sucked on her right nipple before beginning to switch in between the right and left, back and forth, constantly building Torrie's stimulation until it all became too hot for her to handle.

Torrie had been fighting the urge to cum for a long time, but the added attention shown to her nipple proved to be too much for her and with a deafening scream she came all over Mickie's fist. As Torrie floated through the clouds of pleasure brought on by her orgasm Mickie only made her soar higher in the clouds by biting down on the nipple that was in her mouth, her teeth digging into the flesh almost deep enough to draw blood, causing Torrie that little bit of pain she always liked with her pleasure.

That had been a trick Candice had taught Mickie about. Always give Torrie a little pain with her pleasure, she loved it, that's what Candice had said, and from the way Torrie's scream grew louder and her body reacted Mickie knew that her bitch had been right about her little girlfriend. Mickie couldn't wait to see just how much Torrie liked pain with her pleasure, but right now it was time to move on. So many nasty little things to do to her new bitch Torrie, so little time.

Letting go of Torrie's nipple Mickie slowly removed her cum soaked hand from her fellow diva's stretched cunt and brought it up to her face. Mickie waited until the blonde had come down from her high and she had her full attention before beginning to slowly lick Torrie's creamy cum from her hand, making pleasurable moaning sounds as she did so. The moans weren't put on. Torrie's cum was delicious and Mickie was looking forward to spending a lot of quality time with her face buried in the source of that yummy juice in the near future, but as of right now, Mickie wasn't so much in the mood for eating the pussy of a beautiful girl as she was in the mood for having her pussy eaten by a beautiful girl, and a former Playboy cover girl would do quite nicely.

"Mmmmm, yummy." Mickie moaned, as she continued to clean her hand of the blonde's cream, "You do have a tasty little cunt bitch. I can't wait to bury my face in it. But right now, I think you're pretty face would look really good buried in my pussy. And believe me, my pussy is in desperate need of some attention from a little pussy slut like you."

Torrie was more than happy to bury her face in Mickie's pussy if the brunette would just untie her but for some reason that didn't seem to be Mickie's plan. The blonde looked on in confusion as Mickie moved out of her line of vision and then she heard a weird sound like someone was dragging something across the floor. When Mickie reappeared Torrie found out what it was.

Mickie had decided she didn't want to untie Torrie, at least not just yet. The blonde looked so hot in bondage and although what Mickie had planned might be a little dangerous the brunette always liked to try new things and if this worked it was going to be very interesting. Mickie was however forced to loosen Torrie's bonds a little just to make the next part easier for them both.

There were all sorts of things downed their in the basement which was one of the main reasons it was Mickie's favourite spot for breaking divas in. There were chairs, tables and even ladders, one of which Mickie brought over to Torrie and set it up in front of her.

Torrie fail to understand what it was Mickie was doing, until the brunette setup the ladder in front of her, slowly stripped off all her clothes and climbed it until her pussy was eyelevel with Torrie's face. Mickie then sat down carefully on the ladder step and smiled down at Torrie expectantly.

Understanding what was expected of her Torrie leaned forward and buried her face in Mickie's pussy. It was kind of a stretch but thanks to the loosening of her restraints Torrie could just about get her lips around Mickie's cunt and shove her tongue almost all the way into the other diva on one go, getting the rest of her tongue in soon afterwards on the next couple of tongue thrusts.

Torrie had never eaten pussy in this position before and it took some getting used to but after the wonderful pussy stretching and fucking she had just received Torrie was quick and eager to adjust to this new and interesting way to worship another woman's cunt.

A self-proclaimed and proud slut Torrie loved to eat pussy. She practically lived for it. Torrie had been eating pussy since her last year of high school. Interested in girls as long as she been interested in boys Torrie had seduced her best friend during a sleep over and had been seducing girls into lesbian sex ever since.

Since that day many years ago Torrie had spent as much time as she possibly could with her face buried in another girl's pussy, so right now Torrie felt like she was back where she belonged, in between another girl's legs, worshipping that girl's pussy with her mouth. And as an added bonus Mickie's pussy was one of the tastiest little treats Torrie had ever had the pleasure of tasting and the blonde was more than happy to break out every pussy eating trick she knew on the most delicious little cunt she'd ever enjoyed.

It took only seconds for Torrie's very experienced tongue to find the sweetest spots inside Mickie's pussy and start attacking them viciously over and over again as the blonde jack-hammered her tongue into the brunette, fucking the other diva with her tongue like a woman gone mad. At the same time Torrie shamelessly drank down Mickie's juices as they oozed from her cunt and into Torrie's mouth, the blonde greedily swallowing the tasty liquid down her gullet in big gulps.

When she first felt Torrie's mouth on her pussy Mickie almost fell off the ladder. She had been prepared for Torrie to be a good pussy licker, Candice had praised her little girlfriend's rug munching ability and considering how good Candice was at muff diving Mickie had guessed that Victoria would have trained Torrie to eat pussy just as good as Candice did, but Torrie surpassed even her expectations. Torrie's mouth felt like it had been made to be glued to a pussy, like Torrie's purpose in life was to worship pussy with her mouth. And Torrie's tongue, oh Torrie's tongue was heavenly.

It was so good Mickie found herself gently rocking her hips forwards into Torrie's face in an attempt to get her latest conquest's tongue as deep inside her as it would go. As a result the ladder began rocking back and forth, ever so gently at first, but then please pick up speed.

Preparing herself for the worst Mickie wrapped her legs around Torrie's head, getting ready to jump on the blonde's shoulders if necessary while at the same time grabbing Torrie by her hair and grinding her face deeper into her horny pussy, covering her fellow diva in her juices.

In addition to this Mickie began giving Torrie 'words of encouragement', telling the blonde just how much she appreciated her oral talents.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat me you fucking whore! Eat me you fucking dyke! Eat my pussy! You fucking love it don't you? Yes you do, yes you do! You just can't get enough can you? You just can't get enough pussy! Well don't worry, because I'm going to make sure you get all the pussy you could ever want! Cause from now on any time I want to feel your mouth on my pussy you'll bury your face as deep into my cunt as it can go won't you? Yes you will. And when you are not eating me I'll make sure you'll be eating my other bitches! One by one you're going to eat them out for me and you're going to love every minute of it because you're just a little pussy slut aren't you? Just a slut for pussy, a whore for cunt, fuck yeah! That feels good, that feels real good, just like that, good girl, good little pussy whore!"

While most women would have been turned off by Mickie's disrespectful cries Torrie almost came from hearing all that verbal abuse.

Torrie love to be degraded in any way but especially by other women and especially when they called her things like 'whore', 'slut', 'bitch', and other nasty things like that it drove her crazy with desire.

So after hearing Mickie's words Torrie redoubled her efforts, somehow finding a way to tongue fuck Mickie harder while shoving her face deeper into her fellow RAW diva's pussy, Torrie now almost desperate to bring Mickie off.

And Torrie wasn't far off from doing just that.

Mickie was screaming like a banshee at this point, the whole time slamming her cunt into Torrie's face without a moments thought for her fellow diva's well-being. Or for that matter, her own.

Mickie's thrusting became so powerful that the long-suffering ladder finally had enough and it began to fall, however Mickie was quick enough to jump forwards, positioning herself on Torrie's shoulders and getting in the hurricanrana position, not with the intention of flipping Torrie forwards, which wouldn't have worked anyway given that the blonde was tied up, but to keep her fellow diva's soft mouth on her horny pussy.

Rather than be put off by the fact that Mickie was now basically resting on her shoulders Torrie took this as a challenge to try and get her face even deeper into Mickie's pussy and give her fellow diva so much pleasure she would be forced to cum. Torrie loved girl cum. She loved the way it looked, smelled and most of all tasted. The blonde could happily go on a girl cum only diet and she was really eager to find out what Mickie's girl cum tasted like.

Torrie didn't have to wait too long.

Screaming even louder than before and rubbing her pussy all over Torrie's face Mickie came and came hard.

With Mickie's cum practically drenching her face Torrie greedily slurped up and swallowed as much of the other girl's delicious cream as possible, the taste driving her completely cum crazy. If Mickie's pussy was one of the most delicious pussies Torrie had ever tasted then Mickie's cum was definitely some of the most delicious cum Torrie had ever had the honour of swallowing. So like a cum hungry slut Torrie drank down nearly every thing Mickie had to offer with glee as the brunette continue to scream above her.

Her whole body going weak at the force of her climax Mickie struggled to stop herself falling. Mickie was used to experiencing powerful orgasms while being eaten out. It was one of the many advantages she found in enjoying sex with other women. But what she was not used to was being in the position she was in when she experienced her powerful orgasm. The only way Mickie was able to stop herself falling was to concentrate on keeping her legs tightly wrapped around Torrie's head like a vice, which did the job of stopping her from falling to the floor, but it didn't stop her from leaning back so far so that she was hanging upside down as if she was actually giving Torrie a hurricanrana after all.

Torrie was forced to bent her head to continue eating Mickie's pussy.

It was a very interesting experience for Mickie to be eaten out in such a way, but she knew she was too wiped out from her orgasm to have the strength to remain in that position, and even if she did have the strength that was far from comfortable, so being very careful Mickie loosened her grip around Torrie's head and let herself fall, turning her body midair so she landed on her stomach. Despite the hard floor it didn't hurt that much, and Mickie had certainly been through worse so she got up pretty much straight away. She did need a few moments to rest however but that was more from the power of her climax than anything else.

"Wow, that was good." Mickie panted as she tried to get her breath back.

She didn't usually praise her bitches at this stage of their enslavement, but Torrie's pussy eating skills were so amazingly good that Mickie felt like she had no choice but to acknowledge them.

"Thank you Mickie." Torrie said, obviously very proud of herself.

Mickie scowled at Torrie's cockiness and decided she needed to put the blonde in her place before she got any ideas.

Sliding two of her fingers into her mouth and seductively sucking on them Mickie slowly walked over to Torrie, taking her fingers out of her mouth as she walked and delivered a hard slap to Torrie's vulnerable pussy, causing the blonde to cry out. Torrie's cry quickly dissolved into a moan as Mickie began to gently rub her pussy lips with her saliva lubricated fingers in long circles, teasing Torrie, getting her ready for what was going to come next.

"Did you like eating me slut?" Mickie asked, bringing her face closer to her prey, "Your cunt soaking wet and telling me you're a little pussy slut who just can't get enough. Is that true? Are you a little pussy slut who just can't get enough?"

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God yes, I'm a little pussy slut who just can't get enough. I love it, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough pussy. Please Mickie give me back your pussy." Torrie begged.

"So you like pussy?" Mickie asked.

"No, I love pussy." Torrie stated proudly, "I love your pussy."

"Good girl," Mickie said shoving her fingers into Torrie, "But I'm done with your mouth. I wanna fuck you."

"Oh yes, please Mickie, fuck me, please fuck me hard. Give me your fingers, stick them inside me, stick them inside me and fuck me with them. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard Mickie, fuck me hard with your fingers, " Torrie cried.

"Oh, I'll fuck you hard, but we both know my fingers are too small to satisfy your slutty cunt. We need something bigger to stuff a whore like you." Mickie taunted as she removes her fingers from Torrie and went out of the blonde sight.

"Whatever you want Mickie, just fuck my slutty cunt." Torrie moaned, "Tear it open and fuck me like the whore I am."

"That's right slut." Mickie said, as she strapped on her 14 inch dildo, "Whatever I want."

Torrie's eyes lit up when she saw the huge 14 inch strap on around Mickie's waist and smiled widely as the brunette approached her, stroking the shaft menacingly.

The two divas exchanged a smile before Mickie reset the ladder up and climbed it so that she was face to groin with Torrie again.

"Looks like I'm not quite done with your mouth after all slut." Mickie said as she grabbed a hold of the blonde's hair in one hand and her strap on in the other before pushing her dildo passed Torrie's welcoming lips.

Torrie eagerly took the head of the strap on into her mouth and immediately started sucking on it, Mickie allowing her to bob her head on it a little before pushing more of it into her mouth. In mere moments the head hit the back of Torrie's throat. Some women would have been distressed by this and/or gagged but Torrie did neither. An experienced cock sucker and bitch, Torrie knew exactly what was expected of her and was more than happy to do it.

Relaxing her throat muscles Torrie allowed Mickie to slowly slid her strap on down her gullet until the fake balls were resting against her chin announcing the whole 14 inches had been stuffed down Torrie's throat.

Mickie held Torrie there for a few moments, waiting for the blonde to gag but it just didn't happen and Mickie became impatient.

Tiring of waiting Mickie began to gently guide Torrie's head up and down on her cock, being careful not to move to much in case she knock over the ladder again.

Like an obedient little bitch Torrie happily allowed herself to be guided up and down the shaft, sucking hungrily on the cock while carefully breathing through her nose and fighting her gag reflex just as she had been taught. Well, perhaps trained was the better word to describe it.

A lifelong submissive Torrie had been trained as a bitch by many different men and women but nearly all of them had made her suck a cock-like object in some form or another and she had loved every minute of it.