Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was over now, the long wait was finally over, and in its place was the kind of hard fucking that Torrie had been dying for.

Mickie was working her ass with that strap on just as good as Victoria had ever worked over Torrie's ass, and she was using the firm grip she had on her hips to pull the blonde downwards on the poll on every bowel wrecking inward thrust, making sure Torrie was filled with as much 'dick' as possible before pushing her upwards, the former Playboy cover girl nothing but Mickie James's helpless little cock puppet.

It was so wonderful.

Torrie had been waiting for this type of fucking, not just since the fun with Mickie had started, but nearly for two weeks now. Ever since Victoria and Candice had turned their backs on her Torrie had been alone, so very, very alone. She had tried to pick up a few random strangers but none of them had been able to fuck her in the way a slut like her needed to be fucked. But Mickie knew, she knew what a slut like Torrie needed and Torrie was practically in love with Mickie already. She was at least very deep in lust with her and couldn't wait for Mickie to completely break her and turn her into her bitch.

The blonde needed to be somebody's bitch. She was a born submissive and without a strong willed sexual partner to put her in her place regularly Torrie feared she would wither and die from sexual neglect. Thankfully Torrie had found herself a dominating woman, willing to become her owner and allow Torrie the privilege of being her bitch. Torrie silently swore to herself she would be the best and most obedient bitch in Mickie's entire collection, happily doing every perverted and degrading little thing Mickie's mind could come up with, just to keep her new owner happy.

Torrie's new owner was also thinking about the future, but unlike Torrie who could only guess what perverted things were in store for her Mickie knew exactly what she planned to do with her latest bitch in the near future.

Firstly she would stretch Torrie out like she'd never been stretched before, using the biggest of her toys to abuse the blonde's holes in ways which were unlawful. And then she would share her with Candice and have herself a little Playboy bunny girl threesome. Well, two bunny girls in her, but still, fun, fun, fun.

Mickie couldn't wait to have both those Playboy girls eating out of the palm of her hand, and eating out of a few other places for that matter. Plus there were all those other divas Mickie could now call on for girl on girl fun.

And she couldn't wait until she broke in Victoria and had Vince's Devils all to herself.

All the nasty little possibilities raced through Mickie's mind, but Torrie's moaning soon brought her back to the present.

The blonde was bouncing rapidly on the massive intruders inside her and Mickie had no doubt that her latest slut was getting ready to cream very soon, but when she did Mickie wanted it to happen under her terms, not Torrie's. Torrie was a bitch, her bitch, and bitches didn't get to decide when they came, their owners did.

So Mickie went about putting Torrie in her place.

Every time Torrie neared climax Mickie would do something, whether it would be tweaking her nipple, pinching her clit, or simply spanking her ass at the right time Mickie was able to knock Torrie's pleasure out of whack just long enough to deny the blonde her climax. In addition to this she would suddenly stopped mid thrust, her tight hold on Torrie's hips preventing her from moving up and down, the cries of Torrie's pain and frustration music to Mickie's ears.

Right after the sudden pause Mickie would pound Torrie's ass harder than ever before, forcing the blonde's cunt to slam down on the poll as she did so, almost immediately causing Torrie to cum before repeating the process of stopping her.

Over and over and over again Mickie did this until Torrie begged her, "Please let me cum, I want to cum, I need to cum, please Mickie let me cum, let your bitch cum!"

"You wanna cum bitch?" Mickie asked.

"Yes." Torrie wept.

"Then tell me, tell me you're my bitch!"

"I'm your bitch, I am so your bitch! I'm completely and utterly your bitch!" Torrie cried.

Having enough of the now completely broken Torrie's cries Mickie viciously slammed her fellow diva's shit hole with every ounce of strength she possessed, buggering the poor blonde over the edge.

Torrie screamed hysterically as she came, her first orgasm like a nuclear explosion inside of her that rocked her body to its very core. But it was only the beginning. Torrie's body had always been very responsive and after she came once it was very easy to make her cum again. It was one of the many reasons why she was such a slut. She had experienced multiple orgasms many times before at the end of a good fucking and this was no exception. In fact there may have been more orgasms than usual. It was hard for her to tell though because her brain seem to melt away under the ecstasy she was receiving.

As Torrie screamed and thrashed in her bounds Mickie allowed her climax to roll over her, the stimulator on her clit combined with the sadistic pleasure of sodomising another woman sending her into a pleasure filled heaven enough to rival even the ecstasy Torrie was feeling.

In the middle of her orgasm Mickie reached down and squeezed the balls of her strap on, shooting the stored up girl cum inside them through her dildo and deep into Torrie's ass. As far as Mickie was concerned Torrie was just another one of her bitches now, a piece of property which she owned completely. The brunette looked forward to using and abusing the blonde as she saw fit as her cream coated the inside of Torrie's rectum, marking her for ever as conquered territory, as Mickie's bitch.

Once every drop of her cum was buried in the blonde's bowels Mickie pulled out quickly and spread Torrie's ass cheeks, wondering if she was about to see her girl cream leaking out of her new bitch's gaping ass hole or whether Torrie was going to unveil her special party trick.

It was the second option because the moment Torrie sensed her rectum was empty even in her current state she was able to immediately snap shut close her ass hole, trapping all of Mickie's cum inside her butt. Torrie had been taking shots of cum up her ass for years and had been trained to think of every drop of liquid as a precious gift given to her by her betters and after years of practice had been able to develop the skill to close her ass hole very quickly after something had been removed from it. It was something she took great pride in. She also took great pride in the fact that she could keep a load up her ass for hours without losing a drop.

Mickie was amazed how quickly Torrie's ass hole closed. She had given that ass her best brutal pounding, causing it to gape widely and it had closed in seconds. Of course now Mickie couldn't wait to test just how much abuse that ass could take.

Taking off her dildo Mickie presented it to Torrie's lips and without needing to be asked the blonde happily opened her mouth and accepted the strap on which moments before had been up to the balls inside her ass into her mouth. Mickie shoved the fake cock into the back of Torrie's throat, and then down further into the blonde's gullet, smiling as her new bitch sucked and slurped hungrily at the device which had helped Mickie conquer her.

Once the dildo was cleaned Mickie put it back in her bag and got dressed. She left Torrie a note similar to the one she left Candice, telling her exactly where to find her when someone came to untie her and left Torrie naked and bound with a poll still up her cunt, only turning back to smile and wave at her latest piece of ass.

On her way out Mickie asked someone to go down to the basement in about an hour to collect something for her. The person agreed and Mickie smiled at them before leaving the arena.

To be continued...