Microchips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

"What? When?" she asked in a slightly shocked voice.

"About a month ago. Do you remember the meeting I was scheduled to have with a new designer?"

She nodded.

"He canceled at the last minute so I came home early. A lot earlier than you might have thought. Anyway, I was heading to my room and heard noises in your room. It probably sounds cliché but I thought you might be sick or had fallen and hurt yourself so I looked in. I saw you ... ummmmm ..."

"I had a feeling that someone was watching me that night," she said, a touch of anger in her voice, "But when I looked there was no one there."

"Yeah, that was me."

"Anything else?" she queried.

"Ummmmm ... yeah ... about tonight."

"Yessssss?" she asked.

"Tonight is all my fault."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember a woman by the name of Tanya? She worked in my dad's Special Developments Department."

"I remember Tanya. I'm the one that introduced her and your dad. I first met her when she asked me to model some of the clothes she'd designed and be a test subject for some of her ... ummmmm ... other projects."

"Yeah, well, I know her, too. In fact, the dress and other stuff you're wearing are from her shop."

"But how did you meet her?"

It was then that he explained how he'd met her, how he'd learned about her microchips, and how they'd become lovers.

"Interesting," she said, softly.

"Why do you say that?"

"Tanya has always been VERY selective about who she has as a lover. It didn't matter man or woman, she only took the best," she said as her eyes traveled up and down his body. "As for the microchips, I don't believe you. Prove it."

He pulled the controller from his pocket. She looked at it, suspiciously. Then he turned the dial for the microchips in her bra up a notch. He watched as she began to twitch as if ants were climbing across her chest but instead of admitting he was telling the truth, she bit her lower lip. Without saying a word, he increased the dial for the chip in her panties.

She felt the change instantly. "Okay, okay, I believe you. I believe you," she yelled. "Now turn that thing off."

He did as she asked, staring at the ground by his feet, a look of regret in his eyes. "I should have kept my mouth shut," he thought.

"So you did all this for me?"

When he looked up, he saw a look in her eyes unlike anything he'd even seen before, as he nodded.

"Then I think I should tell you a few more things. First, I love your present," she paused as she slid the dress off one shoulder. "When I saw the way you looked at me as I came down the stairs I felt alive for the first time since your dad died. Second, I DEFINITELY like the microchips. They made me feel so sexy ... or maybe wanton is more like it," she continued as she slid the dress off her other shoulder and pushed it down over her hips until it lay in a pile on the ground. "And third, and probably the most important. From now on you won't need them unless we're going someplace public where you want to tease me and get me turned on. From now on all you'll need to do is ask," she finished as she unsnapped the clasp on her bra, dropping it onto the ground next to her dress, before she pushed her panties down to join them.

Now nude, except for her garter belt, hose and heels, she stepped closer and put her hands on both sides of his face and pulled his lips down to hers.

Her lips were soft and full with a hint of the spices they'd had for dinner, sending a warm rush throughout his body. The world around them disappeared as they kissed gently, with a touch of their mutual passion and something else, something far more meaningful.

"You're a good kisser," she said breathlessly as she stepped away.

"I've been told there are quite a few things I'm good at," he teased.

"Really?" she purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips pressed against his harder this time and he felt her tongue snake between his lips and into his mouth.

"Ahhhhh," he groaned as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body against his.

When she finally released him, her breath was shallow and irregular and her body trembled in his arms.

"Wow. You are good."

"Thanks, but I think a lot of it has to do with the woman I'm with."

She giggled as she looked down at the growing bulge in his pants. Then she whispered, seductively, "You know, I think one of us is wearing way too much," as she reached up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"I think you're right," he replied, as he reached down and undid his belt and pants.

"Let me do that," she purred, as she brushed his hands aside and bent over to the task. Her hands moved quickly and he soon felt his pants drop to the ground. It was fortunate that he'd decided to wear boxer-briefs for their 'date' or his cock would have slapped her in the face. "Nice," she whispered as she licked her lips, and ran the tips of her fingers up and down the bulging material.

She didn't wait for a response as she slipped her fingers under the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down. This time his cock sprung free, pointing straight out in front of him. "VERY nice," she cooed as she took his length in her hand.

The sight and warmth of her hand around his cock made him shiver from head to toe. "I'll warn you now, you've already got me pretty turned on so I'm not sure how long I'll last."

"Owwww, I don't think we'll need to worry about that. I've done this a few times and I'm sure if you cum I'll be able to get you 'upright' again without too much trouble."

He looked into her eyes and they seemed to be ablaze with some inner fire. The moonlight reflected off her face and her hair swayed in the gentle evening breeze.

"Now, my darling step-son, I'm going to do what both of us have fantasized about for months and after that ...," she stopped as she placed a kiss on the head of his cock. "... after that we're going to make love until the sun comes up," she finished as she lowered her head onto his shaft.

"Arrrggh," he groaned.

Her mouth was warm and wet but her tongue felt like fine sandpaper as it raked across the nerves under the head of his cock. Her hand slid up and down the length of his shaft as her saliva coated it.

"I never ... thought ... it ... would ... be ... like ... this," he muttered as his hips began to match her pace.

"Mmmpphh ... mmpphhhh," she hummed as her lips tightened around his length.

"Oh gawd, you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop," he cringed.

"Maybe that's what I want," she said quickly as she pulled his cock from her mouth just long enough to tell him.

"Yesss," he hissed as his fingers slid over her hand, holding her in place and suddenly it was him, who was thrusting into her mouth. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod, " he chanted as his hips moved back and forth, occasionally causing her to gag when he thrust too far.

Her right hand continued to slide up and down the length of his shaft while her left now cupped his balls, lightly stroking and squeezing them.

"Gonna cum ... gonna cum ... gonna fill your mouth."

But whether by fate or an act of god, the evening breeze suddenly changed and a fog quickly filled the yard around them. His overflowing desire, as well as his cock, dwindled in seconds as the cold air washed over them like a bucket of ice water. He pulled away and he reached down, offering her his hand, and helped her to her feet.

"I think maybe we should go inside."

She nodded her head as she scooped up her clothes, yelling, "Race ya."

He stood there with his pants around his legs and he laughed as he watched her ass sway and her breasts bounce while she scurried across the yard.

When he finally got into the house she was waiting for him, her hands on her hips giving him a full view of her beauty.

"What took you so long?" she teased.

"I was at a little bit of a disadvantage with my pants around my legs," he laughed.

"Well, now that you're here, what would you like to do?" she asked, seductively, as her fingernail traced small patterns across his chest.

"I was hoping you'd wanna continue with what we were doing outside."

"I'd like that A LOT," she murmured, as she slid her hand down and wrapped it around his cock. "The question is where. Let's see ... we could do it right here on the couch ... or maybe you'd like to try it on the stairs ... or maybe, even, on the dining room table," she said in a deep, sultry voice. "But I don't think so, at least not our first time together. That leaves the bathroom in the shower or tub, your bedroom, my bedroom, or the guest room."

The image of what he'd done with Alex popped in his head as he answered, "Nah, not the bathroom, and my bed is too small so I guess it's down to the guest room or your room."

"I've always thought the guest room was too impersonal so ..."

"That leaves your room," he finished for her. "But aren't you going to feel weird? That used to be yours and my dad's room."

"You're right. He and I spent a lot of good times in that room; talking, laughing and making love. But I told you earlier, it's time for me to find happiness again. And I think that would be a good place to start."

"Then lead the way."

Even in high heels, she outdistanced him, take the stairs two at a time.

He arrived in her doorway just in time to see her hurtle herself onto her bed and roll over, her arms and legs spread wide. "Come here, baby."

He peeled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor as he approached her. He knew from the way she was waiting that he could crawl up between her legs and fuck her without any problems just as he had with Tanya and Alex. But he wanted it to be more than that, more than a physical release. He wanted to make it something special for both of them and that would take time and patience. So instead of climbing up between her legs, he climbed up beside her. He was half way there when he saw the picture of his dad on her bedside table and froze.

She followed his stare and reached over and flipped the picture so it was face-down. "Is that better?"

"A bit. It still feels a little strange to be in this room, with you, like this."

"Maybe this will help," she said, softly, as she reached down and slid her hands under his shoulders and pulled him up next to her.

She was right. The feel of her warm, soft skin against his instantly blocked any thought of his father.

"Now isn't that better?"

"A lot."

"Good," she sighed as she leaned over him and brought her lips to his once more. All doubt about what they were going to do was gone. Their kiss started out soft and gentle but soon changed as the desire and passion within surged forward.

He felt her breasts flatten against him while her aroused nipples drilled into his chest. At the same time, he also felt a nylon-covered leg slide over his thigh and he was sure she felt his hard cock brush against the silky material.

"I like the feel of that," she whispered when they broke their kiss.

"And I like the feel of these," he replied as he slid his hand between them to cup her left breast.

"Ohhhh, be careful, sweetie. My nipples are really sensitive from those microchips."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. They're sensitive in a good way. Just look," she said as she arched her back and lifted her breasts from his chest. Her nipples were hard and the areola were the color of light-carmel. Goose bumps surrounded them and it seemed as if they grew as he watched.

"Touch them," she whispered.

"Not yet," he answered as he rolled her over on her back.

"Now, close your eyes," he whispered and leaned close enough to her ear that she felt his breath ripple across the tender skin of her neck and shoulder. A tremor ran up and down her body.

He leaned over on one elbow and lightly stroked her hair, marveling at how soft it was. He twirled his fingers around and around in it, gently messaging her scalp.

She purred, almost like a kitten.

His hands traveled downwards, caressing her forehead and cheeks, followed by gentle kisses on the delicate skin.

"Sooooo nice," she sighed.

He smiled, though she couldn't see it, before lightly tracing her lips. Instinctively, her tongue came out and licked the erogenous flesh.

His lips pressed against hers and, for a few brief moments, their tongues thrust and clashed in a battle as old as time while his fingers moved lower, tracing patterns across her neck and shoulders. Patterns that his tongue and lips followed, but now he added a new sensation as he gently sucked on the skin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned, almost in a whisper.

His hands never stopped moving; touching here, tickling there, caressing another place. They danced across her upper chest, tantalizingly close to her breasts without actually touching them. "So good, so good," he heard over and over.

He knew that what he did next would be a challenge. He could either play with her breasts or tease them in hopes of making her even more aroused. He chose the latter as he ran his fingers across the very top of her breasts before suddenly veering off to the sides, stroking and exploring the skin along her sides and under her arms.

"Ohhhhh ... such a tease," he heard her moan. "Getting me so turned on."

"I guess you won't mind if I do this then?" he asked as he lowered his head to her hypersensitive nipple but instead of taking it into his mouth as she hoped, he licked across it, teasing it with his tongue before withdrawing and gently blowing on the wet nub.

"Ahhhhhhh," she groaned, her back aching slightly off the mattress. "So sexy. So sensuous. Never knew a man that could do this to me."

The words 'a man' reawakened a suspicion he'd first had while with Alex. "Later," he thought as he moved to the other nipple.

Her breathing became irregular and shallow the longer he toyed with the swollen nubs. He knew that he could 'take her' and she'd enjoy it as much as he would but he'd been planning this night for weeks and didn't want to take the chance of ruining anything by rushing into it.

His hand settled on her breast. Her hand, instantly, covered his as he squeezed and kneaded the soft, fleshy breasts.

Her back arched, once again, as she held his hand in place. "Where did you learn ... most men just ... mmmmmmmmm. So tender. So horny ... need you," she whispered as she pushed his hand lower towards the junction of her legs.

With every ounce of will power he had, he pulled away and rolled her over on her stomach. He straddled her with his cock nestled between her ass cheeks. His hands slid up and down her back, rubbing and squeezing her muscles. He felt them relax as he moved lower, his fingernails lightly scratching over her tanned skin, drawing closer and closer to her heart-shaped ass.

"What are you doing to me?" Her voice was so soft and low he almost didn't hear her.

"What do you mean?" His hands squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her ass, just as he'd done to her breasts. The delicate aroma of her arousal filled his nostrils when she spread her legs slightly.

"Ahhhhhh," she exhaled. "You've gotten me so relaxed I could fall asleep if you stopped but at the same time my body feels like it's on fire every time I feel you touch me."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Never," she sighed.

He slid off of her and spread her legs, the heady aroma of her arousal sending his desire for her into overdrive until his cock stood out from his body like a piece of steel. "Not yet," he reminded himself as he slid his hands down her legs, massaging her calves, feeling the muscles soften.

"Ready for more?"

"Mmmm, hmmmm."

Gently, he rolled her onto her back. Her body completely exposed to him, dressed in only her garter belt and hose. "I think we can get rid of these," he said, softly.

"That's up to you," she sighed, in response.

He removed her garter belt and then slowly slid the stocking on her left leg down, lightly caressing her exposed skin until, with a flourish, he pulled it off and sent it fluttering into the air. Then he did the same on her right leg. When he was done, he kneeled at the foot of the bed. His gaze slid up and down her body as if memorizing every inch.

Her body was heart-stoppingly beautiful. It was no wonder she'd been so sought after as a model. Her full breasts settled slightly as she lay back. She smiled and let her legs part.

After a few moments, he stretched his hand out and lifted her left leg and foot, returning to the massage.

An article he'd read years before about reflexology suddenly popped into mind as he rubbed her feet. He gently rubbed across the soles with just enough pressure to release the tension in the muscles. "Gotta remember lotion next time," he thought as his hand moved around to the hollow beneath her inner ankle bone. He used his thumb to make small circles and was rewarded when she spread her legs wider and her hips began to grind against the mattress.

"I feel like I'm on fire," she said, her breathing becoming even more irregular.

"I can stop if you'd like."

"Don't you dare!" she threatened.

"Okay," he replied, trying to sound nonchalant while in fact his own body was shaking with desire.

His hand returned to what it had been doing but now focused on the area between her ankle and the tendon at the back of her foot. He remembered that this was the region that, when massaged, stimulated a person's sexual desires.

At first, he didn't see any changes. He thought maybe he'd done something wrong until he watched her hand slowly slide down over her pelvis, lightly tracing through her public hair before settling between the junction of her legs.

She ran a hand over her pussy lightly, letting a finger slip into her slit. She moved her other hand up to her breasts, cupped one, and pulled on the nipple. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," she groaned. "Can't believe I'm doing this. So horny ... so fucking turned on."

He smiled as he massaged, kissed, and licked the skin of her shins and thighs, moving ever closer to his ultimate goal.

Then with the speed of a cobra, she sat up, grabbed his head in her hands and pulled him down to her pussy. "Enough ... enough of this," she gasped. "Ohhh gawd, I need you. Enough of your teasing. Eat me. Lick my pussy. It feels like it's on fire."

He didn't hesitate and placed two fingers on each side of her pussy and spread her outer lips. He leaned forward a little, slid his tongue out, and placed it against her pussy. He pressed it inward and it slipped into her.

""Ahhhhhhhhhh. It feels like you're trying to lap up every drop of my pussy juices and ... oh gawd ... yessss ... You're finding every one of my most sensitive spots without me even telling you. That's it ... ohhhhhhh ... shove your tongue inside me. Yeah ... yeah ... right there ... grind your tongue against it. Soooo good."

"As good as Alex?" he asked as he looked up at her through the valley between her tits.

She hesitated before answering. "Almost."

"Thought so," he mumbled as he pressed his lips against her pussy, sucking it gently. Her juices filled his mouth. He straightened his tongue and slid in and out slowly. She groaned as he moved his hand upward and rubbed her clit. Her hand covered his hand, pressing down on it. Her thighs spread wide as her hips began to bounce up and down against his tongue.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... gonna cum. Ohmigod ... you're gonna make me cummMMMMMMM," she wailed as her fingers entwined in his hair, holding him in place.

He couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy so he continued to lick, suck, and tongue-fuck her while he rolled her clit around and around. She went from one climax to another. Her hips thrust up against his mouth as her hands pressed his face hard against her hot, juicy pussy. The more she came the more her pussy seemed to turn to liquid, her juices flowed out into his mouth. His face was soon covered with her sweet pussy juice.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers