Microchips Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod," she chanted and it was only because she'd locked her heels under his armpits that he wasn't thrown from the bed.

She went wild as each release carried her higher and higher into orgasmic bliss. Her face was contorted by passion and her fingers were pulling her nipples out until he thought she would tear them off. Her hips bucked and thrust but he hung on and managed to slide two fingers into her. Her muscles gripped his fingers almost painfully as she climaxed on last time.

Afterwards, she lay gasping for breath, a fine sheen covering her body.

Silently, he crawled up beside her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Gawd, I thought I was going to die. It actually felt like I was melting into a million little pieces. I can't remember when I've cum so hard or so often," she rambled on. "But you ... you didn't ..."

He shrugged. "Tonight isn't just about me."

"You're right. It's about us. It's about both of us getting what we want and what I want right now is your cock buried inside me."

"Are you sure you don't want to rest first? "This," he looked downward at his hard cock, "isn't going anywhere."

"I'm sure," she replied, sensuously, as a wave of her erotic scent filled the room

He rolled over, now stretched out between her legs.

She felt him fumbling as he tried to find her opening. At first she thought it might be because of his inexperience but the thought quickly faded as she remembered what he'd been doing to her. She realized it was simply because he was so excited so she reached down and wrapped her hand around his shaft. She knew she was wet enough so she rubbed the head against her pussy, lubricating it before pulling him down against her opening.

"Come on, lover. Push your cock into me. Take it slow and easy. Mmmmmm ... that's it. Now, push a little more ... harder ... harder. You're not gonna hurt me. Yeah ... yeah ... just like that. I can feel the head of your cock stretching me. Ohhhhhhh ... yesssss. Now, stop. Right there. I need to get used to you being inside me."

They rested, wrapped in each other's arms, as her body relaxed.

"Now, just a little bit at a time. Owwwww ... easy ... easy ... slow down ... just like that ... Ohhhhhhh. It's been so long. Your cock feels huge. Okay ... a little more. That's it. Yessss ... just what I wanted and from the smile on your face exactly what you wanted, too."

He didn't say a word as he slowly sank his cock into her. He was amazed at how velvety soft her pussy felt and he stopped when he felt his cock head press against the back wall of her womanly treasure. "Thank you," he whispered.

"For what?"

"For this," he replied as he flexed his hips, making his cock swell and pulse within her.

"I think I should be the one thanking you," she said softly as she spread her legs allowing him to enter her as deeply as possible.

The two of them fell into an easy pace as they raised and lowered their hips, pulling apart and then sliding back together until their pubic hairs meshed. Slowly, their desire and passion increased.

She began to squirm under him, moaning and groaning. She wrapped her arms around him, clawing at his back. As he began to thrust, she wrapped her legs around his hips and shoved her crotch up at him, as if she wanted to suck his entire body inside hers.

He lay down on her with his full weight, rubbing his chest against her spongy tits as his ass bounced up and down, sending his cock in and out of her clutching pussy.

Her head rolled from side to side. She ran her hands up and down his back while lifting her ass up off the bed, matching his thrusts with her own.

"Oh gawd, yesss," she groaned. "Yesssssss ... yesssss"

His cock felt so hard, that he momentarily imagined what it would be like if he could lift her and support her with just his hard cock.

She churned her ass, screwing her sucking pussy around and around on his pistoning shaft.

"You've got me so turned on. It's no wonder every guy who sees you wants to get you in bed," he whimpered, fucking faster and harder.

She was burning up, keeping pace with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tightened her legs around his hips as she clutched his body between her thighs. She pulled his head down, yanking his mouth down over hers and sealing them in another passionate kiss.

He could feel her pussy throb, contracting around his cock each time he plunged in. She dug her fingernails into his back, drawing blood, as she thrust her body against his. He wondered, jokingly, if it was possible to die from fucking as hard and fast as they were. She then began to groan into his mouth before breaking off their kiss.

"Oh gawd, lover. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give me that marvelous cock of yours. Fuck me. Pound it into me," she groaned.

He shook as he thrust more and more violently into to her wet, gripping pussy. He knew he was going to explode at any moment and she sensed it, too. She rotated her ass, squeezing his cock with the muscles of her pussy and driving herself up and down his plunging shaft.

He clung to her, crushing her in a fierce embrace as he buried his face between her breasts, moaning deliriously. "Gonna cum. Gonna fill your pussy with cum."

If he had looked up he would have seen a momentary flicker of indecision before she tightened her hold around his waist, her pussy clamping around his cock. "Now, lover. Cum inside me. Fill me," she moaned.

Her pussy trembled as she felt her own orgasm drawing closer, heightened by the feel of his cock driving in and out of her.

"ARRRGGHHHHHHH," he roared. His cock jerked and flexed as he felt his cum shoot up the length of my shaft. It lurched deep inside the walls of her pussy and fired strand after strand of his cum coating the walls of her pussy.

The feel of the first wave of cum splashing against her pussy walls sent her over the edge. "That's it, lover. Fuck me ... ohhhhhhhh ... yeah ... yeah ... so fucking hot ... oh gawd ... I need this. Ahhhhhhhh ... so hot ... feels like my pussy's on fire ... that's it ... cream me ... fill me," she groaned as her hands roved all over his back as her pussy muscles rippled, milking the cum right out of him.

"Feels so fucking good," he mumbled as his cock continued to spurt inside her, filling her pussy to overflowing.

"Yeesssssss," she hissed, grunting under him, coaxing him to pump everything he had into her love-starved pussy.

They kept grinding against each other, determined to send every last drop deep inside her as they continued thrusting long after he had stopped cumming.

When it was over, they collapsed against one another, caressing one another in the afterglow of their love-making. His cock slowly deflated and slid from her flooded slit with a loud "plop" as they lay there trying to catch our breath

After he'd rolled off of her, he lifted his head to look at her. Her face seemed to shimmer with a 'just fucked' glow. "Gawd, you're beautiful," he mumbled as he crawled up beside her and slid his arm under her head.

She rolled over, cuddling against him with her breast pressing against his side as her leg slid over his thigh. "I can't believe what we just did. I've never cum that hard in my life. It's like you're 'a natural' at making love. You knew exactly where to touch me and when to make it the best sex I've ever had."

"That's because I love ..."

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered, It's way too soon to say something like that." She paused, reflecting on something from her past before continuing. "When I was younger I had a tutor who was from Greece. She told me there are four different words in the Greek language for 'love'. The first is 'Storage' which is the type of love you find in a family, especially between parents and children. The second is 'Eros'. That's physical or sexual love, like we enjoyed together tonight. The third is 'Philia'. It is the love between friends, lovers, and married couples when they're first together. And the final one is 'Agape' which is spiritual love. The Greeks use that word when talking about the love between God and man or the all-fulfilling love between two people, like a husband and wife who have been together for a long while. It may take years to get to that type of love, in fact, your dad and I were just getting to that point when he died."

He lay there with her cuddled up against him as he thought about what she'd just said, as exhaustion overtook both of them.

Later, he felt her stir and opened his eyes to see her slide from the bed. He watched her ass cheeks swish and sway as she headed towards the bathroom. He began to get up as well but she stopped and turned to look at him.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room."

She paused before saying, "THIS is your room ... OUR room from now on."

He smiled as he lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Thank gawd for microchips," he said, so softly that only he heard.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers