Micronesian Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It might take some time for me to get used to all this," said Sarah.

"It's basic but it looks like we have everything we need," said Andy. "I've been on camping trips where we have gotten by with a lot less."

"I wish I could just take all these challenges in my stride like you do."

Dealing with dirt and a lack of facilities is easy. It's people that I have trouble with. "I'm not finding it so easy. I grew up living simply so the poverty here doesn't bother me, but the culture of the people here is putting me way out of my comfort zone."

"You seemed to enjoy the culture of those half-naked girls before." Andy, looked to his feet. "Oh don't be embarrassed," continued Sarah, "I'm only joking."

"I know," Andy said defensively. He never enjoyed being teased, even if it was in good humour.

"My body's still working by London's clocks. I could go to bed right now," said Sarah.

"Okay. There's one bed, and two of us. How are we going to do this."

"There are a few mats lying around. I can pile them together and sleep on that, you can have the mattress."

"Did you bring your own mosquito net?"

"No."

"Then I don't think that's a good idea. This is malaria country."

A mosquito buzzed by Sarah's ear. She swatted it away with a panicked flail of her arms. "Well then, we're going to get to know each other very well. We'll share the bed, head to toe."

Andy had no alternative to offer. His friends back home would have been choking in excitement for him, sharing a bed with a beautiful girl, but he liked having his own space.

"Now turn around, I'm going to get changed into my sleeping clothes," said Sarah.

Andy did so and got changed as well, putting on some clean boxer shorts and a T-shirt. He imagined the naked girl behind him but obediently faced the opposite direction, resisting any temptation to take a peek. "I'm finished now, you can turn around." Andy stopped pretending to rummage through his pack and turned to see Sarah in a white T-shirt and pink tracksuit pants. She was on all fours, tugging at the sheets on the mattress. The neck-hole of her shirt was large, and Andy was in a position to see straight down her top to a generous view of her hanging breasts. Her nipples embossed the thin fabric. They weren't the first boobs he had seen today, but these were treasures that he wasn't supposed to see. Their forbidden nature made them so much more more appealing. When he became aware of the bulge forming in his shorts he crouched down to one knee and turned his body to an angle so Sarah couldn't see. Tread carefully Andy. You will have plenty of opportunities to see those tits, just bide your time and don't get caught.

Sarah lay on the mattress, as close to the edge as she could, facing outwards. Andy took some time to admire her round butt projecting in his direction before turning off the light and laying down beside her. Sarah turned several times before falling asleep, each time a part of her body - a leg, some fingers, her butt - brushed a part of Andy a relay of electrical messages ran from the point of contact to his cock. It couldn't get any harder and pulsated with each touch.

Andy's dick had barely had a rest all day. All day his eyes were assaulted by fine tits demanding his appraisal. At dinner one of the younger women leant her bare chest into his bare back when placing food in front of him. She had no comprehension of the spell she was casting on him. The same girl danced for him. She was dancing in front of a larger audience, but she danced especially for him. Her lovely, brown nipples slyly peaked from between the necklaces of flowers and her pert breasts jumped to the beat as she stomped. He almost jizzed in he pants watching her. Now a hot blonde lay beside him, her arse reaching out toward his crotch. He brought his hand into his pants and started stroking, bringing his foreskin over his head and back. He built up a rhythm and tried to keep is accelerated breathing silent. "Stop shaking the bed," said Sarah. "I'm trying to get to sleep."

Andy stopped all movement and tried to relax, staring to the ceiling that was too dark to see. Blood was rushing through his crotch an such a high pressure and he knew that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep until his cock did. He quietly got out of bed. His shirt was full of sweat and uncomfortably clung to his skin. This must be why shirts aren't very popular in these parts. He peeled it off and dropped it in the middle of the floor. He looked out the doorway into the darkness and listened to the rain as it continued to pour down. It send a cool spray against his body. The outhouse would have been the ideal place to do what he had planned, but it was so far away. He couldn't get there and back without getting drenched and dragging a lot of mud back into bed with him.

He looked back inside and sensed no stirring from Sarah. Andy lowered his shorts and and pulled out his cock. He stroked with one hand and used the other to balance himself in the doorway. He thought of the dancing girl, shaking her tits at him as he looked in his eyes. She took off each of the flower necklaces and dropped them on the ground. She pulled Andy closer, pressing her nipples against his bare chest, the brought her fingers to Andy's cheek. As their pairs of puckered lips converged a load of cum shot out from Andy into the darkness outside. He remembered to breath again. He hoped his projectile made enough distance to be washed away by the rain.

5. Sarah

Sarah open her eyes to see Andy's foot an inch from her face. It has the same foot that had kicked her several times in the night. Andy was sprawled and sleeping on his back, a large erection pitching a tent in his boxers. My 'husband'. That's the only cock I'm going to see until the new year. She shook her head, thinking of the ridiculous situation she had found herself in.

Sarah desperately needed to pee. She got out of bed and looked through the doorway; it was still raining heavily. Her expectation of a tropical island was that it was always warm and sunny. Consequently, she had not thought to pack an umbrella or raincoat, those were London accessories. If it had rained all night, who could say when the sun would come out? There was no option to wait for the weather to change. She put to put on her shoes and make a run for the outhouse.

Even when being bombarded by a storm, Ifala's climate was warm. The rain provided refreshing relief from the hot, muggy air. By the time she got to the latrine she was soaked through, and dripping water everywhere. She relieved herself and looked back to the hut. I'm already soaked, I'm not going to get any less wet by running back. She walked out under the weeping clouds and faced the sky. She basked in the rain and took a morning shower provided by Mother Nature.

When she re-entered the house, Andy was out of bed and changing clothes. She caught a glimpse of his butt as he pulled his underwear up. Not bad, but I've seen better.

"Hey! What happened to our agreement for privacy?" Andy said.

"Oh, don't be a prude. Anyway, you knew I had to come back through that door sometime. I bet you planned to moon me."

Andy finished dressing with his back to Sarah. He picked up a shirt before dropping it again, remembering that he would have no need for it. "All I'm saying is, how would you react if I walked in on you changing?" Andy was now facing Sarah, gaping at her. Her white shirt had turned transparent from the rain and clung to her curves.

Sarah looked down at herself. "Aaargh!" She covered her breasts with her hands and turned her back to Andy.

"My point exactly," said Andy. "I'll now give you the respect you failed to give me and let you change in private. I'll carve up the fruit for breakfast now."

6. Andy

"Do you think they've forgotten about us?" said Andy.

"It wouldn't be a bad thing if they did. It's nice here." said Sarah.

They had finished their breakfast and were waiting for the villagers to take them to their first day of work. The sun was drying the puddles away and a warm breeze floated in. Andy enjoyed relaxing in Sarah's company. He often found it difficult to talk to other people, but conversations with Sarah felt easy and natural.

Andy was first to spot the two women walking up the path to their hut, he recognised them both as dancers from the night before. The younger of the two was the girl who held him in a horny trance. This time, there were no necklaces of flowers obscuring her pert breasts.

"Hello!" Andy called as they approached. His excited voice had a higher pitch than he intended. Sarah noticed his reaction and smirked.

"Hello, I am Ele'ele," said Andy's favourite.

"Hello, I am Tai," said the other.

Andy and Sarah returned their greetings and formally introduced themselves.

"Andy, you are a farmer?" said Ele'ele.

"Well, my parents are, but... Yes, I am. In a way."

"Would you like to help me on the farm today?"

"Yes. Yes I would." He shouted "Yes" in his head a thousand times more. "Is Sarah coming with us?"

"Sarah will work with Tai."

"That sound great," said Sarah, although she had no idea what work she would be doing.

Andy picked up his backpack stuffed with everything he thought he could possibly need for the day. "Bye Sara, see you soon."

"Goodbye Andy, and make sure you behave."

Ele'ele guided Andy along a network of small tracks that criss-crossed the island. She told Andy everything she knew about everything they passed, but mostly about the families of the houses the passed. Who lived there, the names and ages of all the family members, and what animals they kept. The content of the information didn't appeal to Andy, but the way Ele'ele presented it did.

Ele'ele was very tactile. She repeatedly held onto Andy's arm and press her body against his – all in a very innocent way. She pointed and flailed her arms when speaking, and when she moved her body, her breasts moved too. She stretched her arms in the air and her boobs stretched with her. She put a palm on her chest to gesture to herself; one boob was squashed by the hand, and the other lifted by her arm. They would then spring back upon release. Andy gave a pleasured gasp with every motion.

"We grow many fruit in Ifala," Ele'ele said, "We have the best coconuts in all the Pacific." Andy looked at her brown, round tits and agreed.

They arrived at a small garden with patches of leafy plants scattered in between fruit trees. "This is our farm," said Ele'ele. Andy didn't recognise it as such, he had always known farms to have rectangular plots with plants growing in well-formed rows and columns. This was far too disorganised. Andy could identify the tree species by the fruit they carried, even though they were all new to him, but he couldn't determine the plants that had their edible parts underground.

"What are those?" said Andy.

"That is taro. You don't know taro?" Ele'ele sounded surprised. Every child on the island knew what taro looked like.

"I saw it for the first time last night. We don't grow it where I'm from."

Andy was put to work, which was mostly hard labour. Ele'ele had him move every heavy object in the garden around from one location to another. He wasn't afraid of hard work, but he always preferred using his brain over his brawn. However, he was completely ignorant of farming practices in tropical climates, so he just had to play the apprentice for now and make himself useful any way he could. Ele'ele was most impressed with Andy's aptitude for picking fruit; with his generous height, no mango was left hanging.

"The sun's very strong here," said Andy "I'm going to need to reapply my sunscreen." He rummaged through is bag and found the tube.

"That makes your skin whiter?" asked Ele'ele.

"Well, the idea is for it to stop my skin turning red, but yes, it will stop the sun turning my skin dark."

"I wish my skin was that colour." She was pointing at Andy's chest.

This shocked Andy. Ele'ele had beautiful skin; a light shade of brown and almost without blemish. "What's wrong with your skin? All the girls I know would love to have that tone."

"Light skin is better. It means you have money and a good job and are not working in the sun all day."

I guess we all want what we don't have.

"Can I have some?" Ele'ele was talking about the sunscreen.

"If you like. But I don't think its going to do you any good." Andy offered her the bottle, but Ele'ele did not take it.

"You put it on me," she said.

Andy felt a little bit dizzy. It felt like all the blood in his head had left and rushed to his cock. He squirted a dollop of the white juice on Ele'ele's arm and gently rubbed it in. His hands slid up and down her thin, dainty arm in long strokes. He held her arm at such an angle to keep her breasts in his line of vision. He salivated as they gently rose and fell with her breaths. When he tickled the sensitive skin near her armpit she giggled and her entire body jiggled in response. She held her other arm out for him and he did the same with that.

"How's that?" Andy asked when both her arms glistened.

"I want more." Ele'ele thrust her arms and shoulders back and her chest forward.

Surely not. I must be reading this all wrong. He discharged another load of lotion into his hand and dabbed it on Ele'ele, up around her collar bone. Both his hands moved across her shoulders. After an imaginary, horizontally divided section was coloured in, he moved on to a section fully south. His mind was full of fear and lust. How far does she want me to go? His hands stopped feeling bones and arrived at a softness.

"Should I keep going?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes. Cover all of me." She looked at him with excited and innocent.

She's definitely not feeling what I'm feeling. But she wants me to feel her tits, I want to feel her tits. we're all winners here. Andy flattened his palms against her and moved them down the outside of her breasts. Her reaction was wider smile. Now to really go for it. His hands moved up and over the nipples, pushing her bosoms up. Wax on, wax off. His hands made large circles around her breasts. This wasn't the job I signed up for, but I'm glad I have it.

"Put lots on there," Ele'ele said, "I want them to be white like a western girl." All the westerners she had ever met must have had some quite distinct tan lines.

Andy squirted more lotion directly onto her breasts. He then smeared, squeezed, stroked and kneaded her tits. He was not going to stop his groping until he asked her to.

A deep, masculine voice interrupted them, speaking in the indigenous tongue. Andy turned around, hands still grasping each of Ele'ele's breasts, to see a heavy-set man carrying a large shovel. Ele'ele spoke back to him in the same language, and they continued to converse with Andy being left ignorant and confused. The man was agitated, and Ele'ele face filled with worry.

Eventually, Ele'ele filled Andy in. "There was a fight on the island today. A man is hurt very badly and will need to take a boat to the hospital."

"That's terrible," said Andy. "Everyone seems so friendly in Ifala, do fights often occur?"

"No. It happened because a man was sweet-talking the other man's wife. In Ifala, if a man does not respect another man's marriage, there is big trouble."

I better be more careful from now on. I'm a married man too, after all.

The native man reached out his hand to shake Andy's. Andy gave it to him. "This is Tato," said Ele'ele. "My husband."

Andy's throat constricted. Her husband? He just watched me feeling up his wife. What's he planning to do with that shovel? Tato exchanged a few more words with his wife.

Tato looked at Andy and gestured at Ele'ele. "Make white," he said to him in a thick accent. I better do as he says. Andy nervously picked up the lotion again and moved behind Ele'ele, keeping Tato in view the entire time. If things turn ugly, I think I can outrun him. But where could I possibly go that's safe? He flicked Ele'ele's long black hair over her shoulders to expose her back and got to work. Tato nodded then walked away.

"Is he mad at me?" Andy asked Ele'ele.

"Why he would be mad? He likes you," said Ele'ele.

Andy finished his task. He did is job thoroughly, and with a special effort to not enjoy any part of it.

7. Sarah

The women sat in a circle weaving palms into mats. They were of all ages; some were breastfeeding infants and there were a few children playing nearby. Sarah was enjoying herself, she liked handy-crafts and learning new skills. The locals would talk to one another in their own language, excluding Sarah from the conversation, but most of the women could not speak English and Sarah thought it unfair for her to expect more from them if she herself couldn't speak Ifalan. She inquired about the common words she heard and attempted to learn as much of their language as she could.

They were in a hut by the beach. It was similar to her current hotel room, but the slats covering the windows were pulled up, turning the structure into a gazebo. The beach was more lovely than any she had ever seen. The sand was white and fine and gentle waves rolled in and crashed on the shore in clouds of foam. It was empty but for a few fisherman preparing their outrigger canoes. Such a beach in Europe would be so crowded with tourists it would be impossible to walk down it in a straight line, much less appreciate its natural beauty.

Sarah committed herself to following Michael's advice. She should understand the people and their culture first and not worry about doing any real work for a few weeks. Making mats out of leaves may have been important, but it was a job that was going to get done whether she was there or not. However, she had worked hard for her teaching degree wanted to work with the local children as soon as possible. She didn't need to be in charge of a class, she just wanted to help out.

"I'm really looking forward to meeting the children. I can't wait to start teaching them," Sarah said.

"How can you teach them if you don't know anything yourself?" said Tai.

It wasn't the first time someone had made such a comment to her today. They valued their own tribal knowledge a lot more than Sarah's education. They were being nice but were not willing to see what she had to offer or let her forget that she was a foreigner. What can I do to change their minds? I'm showing them that I appreciate their culture, but so far it hasn't been enough for them.

She observed the group, and wondered what really made them different to her. Their hair was black and frizzy, whilst hers was long and blonde. There was no salon on the island to get that changed. Their skin was darker than hers; she might get closer to their hue in time, but there was no quick fix for that. Their dress? I'm wearing a lavalava and some jewellery they gave me. It's not as if I'm going to go any further than that.

Sarah looked around the room again. There were women of all ages with their breasts bare and free, as if it was the normal thing to do. But here, that is the norm. Large or small, pert or sagging, it didn't matter. This was a place without shame.

Sarah finished the mat she was weaving and placed it in the pile. She removed her shirt, trying to draw as little attention to herself as possible. The women here would not disapprove, but she was raised to believe that the nakedness of a woman was directly proportional to her sluttiness, and felt apprehensive about baring herself.

She did not make eye contact with the other women but she could see in her peripheral vision that they were watching her. Her immediate thoughts were that they were judging her body, but she dismissed that as nonsense. Perhaps it was her bra; they wouldn't have seen many of those things in their lives. She unclipped her underwear and buried it under her shirt. Her breasts were now free. Of course, her first reaction was to cover herself up with her arms across her chest, but she corrected herself and took a new palm leaf to start weaving. One of the older women started clapping and laughing. Sarah's actions were not going to be allowed to pass unnoticed, but it was at least a positive reaction.