Micronesian Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah regained her composure. Did I take that too far? She washed the remaining suds off her body. Was he watching me? She turned around to the hut to see an Andy-shaped silhouette duck for cover. Of course he was. Dried and wrapped in a towel, she returned to the hut. Andy was cutting up the fruit for breakfast.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning."

"That was the best shower I've ever had." She was eyeing Andy for a reaction. He avoided eye contact and stared intently at his fruit platter. "Thank you for your support last night, Andy. I don't know how I would get through this without you."

"Oh, that's ok. It's nothing."

"No it's definitely not nothing. You're a very good person, and a great friend." Sarah was sitting on her heels in front of Andy. She rested a hand on Andy's knee. "I'm so happy that you put up with me and my emotions."

"You're a good friend as well. I don't think there's anyone else I'd rather share this experience with."

He means more than he says. He doesn't just like me, he wants me. Sarah hugged Andy and kissed him on the cheek. "This evening I'll repay you," she said.

"How?"

Sarah released Andy from her hold. Her towel fell from her body and she made no attempt to catch it. "It will be a surprise," she said. "A very nice surprise." Sarah took a piece of pineapple and brought it to her mouth. She outstretched her tongue to guide it between her teeth. When she bit into it juice dribbled down onto her body. She traced the trail of a drop with her finger and scooped it up. Sarah slowly sucked her finger as she looked deep into Andy's eyes.

12. Andy

Back at the farm, all Andy could think about was Sarah. He wasn't certain, but he had a peculiar feeling that she was flirting with him this morning. He didn't understand women, but he knew that the beautiful ones don't go for guys like him. As wonderful as hooking up with Sarah would be, he dismissed the idea and tried to focus on his gardening.

"Is your wife happy?" Ele'ele asked Andy.

"Oh yes," Andy said. "Well, sort of. She's having a bit of trouble settling in."

"She will be happy wherever you are. She loves you."

Andy laughed internally at Ele'ele's assumption. "How can you tell, you haven't spoken to her much."

"She was very loud this morning. That means she loves you very much."

"What?"

"When you made boom-boom. Your neighbours heard her."

She was talking about Sarah's episode in the shower. How close were the neighbours? He couldn't see any other houses through the jungle, but then with the way Sarah was carrying on he wouldn't have been surprised if the entire island heard her.

"Don't be embarrassed," said Ele'ele. "The houses here have no walls, we always hear married people. It is normal. You please her very much, all the women here jealous."

All the women. Word had spread around to all the women already? At least their marriage would not be called into question now.

Ele'ele let Andy off work a little earlier than she had the previous day, although he was just as dirty and sweaty. He wished that the water from the shower was colder. He needed to cool his blood. Sarah's actions still confused him. She didn't seem like a sexually open person when they first met. In fact, she was quite reserved. What had the tropical air done to her in just two days? If she acted that way with the locals around, she might get herself in trouble. Was there a polite way to bring this up with her?

Andy washed the grime from his body, but his mind was just as dirty as ever. Sarah was standing in this very spot, screaming with ecstasy as she pleasured herself. His phallus rose, acknowledging the memory.

"Let me help with your back." It was Sarah, she had sneaked up behind him. Andy immediately covered his cock with both hands, one of which also held the soap.

"What are you doing here?" Andy said.

"They let me off early. Word came to us that you had finished work. I was told me that when a husband is at home, a wife should be there to take care of him."

"That's not what I meant. Why are you in the shower?"

"I'm taking care of you, husband. Now, I'm going to need that soap." Sarah leant her chest into Andy's back, her hand slid along his skin as it made it's path towards his cock. Andy placed the soap in her hand before it reached it's destination. He glanced around. Sarah was as naked as he was. What was she playing at? What did she want from him?

Sarah soaped up Andy's shoulders and back. Her hands caressed his flesh in long, soft strokes. She then crouched down and washed his legs, her hands made repeated journeys from his ankles to Andy's fingers, which were cupping his genitals. Occasionally her fingers found a passage through Andy's and brushed his sack. "Relax," said Sarah "You're so nervous, just enjoy your shower." Andy made an effort to release the tension from his rigid posture, but he found it difficult to do so. He was nervous, and he felt that he had the right to be. Sarah ran her soapy finger up through his butt crack and he tensed tighter than before.

"Now, you can wash me." Sarah turned her back to Andy and passed the soap over her shoulder. Now that she was looking the other way, Andy felt that he could remove his hands from his wang. He lathered up her back. He tried to keep a safe distance from her but Sarah kept shuffling backwards so that his cock would poke her in the back.

"Is this how you did it with Ele'ele? With the lotion I mean." said Sarah.

"Huh? How did you find out about that?"

"Word travels fast here. All the locals have to talk about is each other. They like to talk about us most of all. So, why did you slather that young woman in sunscreen?"

"She asked me to. The same reason reason I'm washing you now."

"So you're not doing it because you want to?"

Andy hesitated before answering. What was the correct answer to such a question? "I want whatever you want."

Sarah spun around to face him. "That wasn't what I asked. If I ask you to do something you don't want to do, you are not obliged to do it. You can just say 'No.'"

Andy looked to his feet as he was being admonished. He saw Sarah's beautiful tits, water cascading over them. Further down, his hard cock was inch from spearing her belly. He jerked his head back to look upwards, then slowly brought it level to meet Sarah's eyes.

"Just say what you want. Whatever it is you feel. Maybe I'll say 'yes', maybe I'll say 'no'. Take the risk and say it, Andy."

"As if it's that easy. Words have consequences. We still have to live with one another, and I don't know how you'll react."

Sarah rested a hand on Andy's shoulder. "Okay. If I don't like what you have to say, we can just forget about it be pretend that you never said it. I just really want to know what you're thinking. In your ideal world, what would our relationship be?"

"I.. I would like us to act more like a husband and wife. Do everything that couples do. Not forever, just for our stay here."

Sarah smiled. "So would I." She pouted her lips and moved in for a kiss. Andy met her in the middle and their lips sounded a smack. Andy's cock pressed up against Sarah's stomach and her chest squashed against his. They kissed again with open mouths. Their tongues met and massaged each other. They continued to kiss and stare into each other's faces while their hand wandered up and down each other's bodies.

Their faces parted. "What now?" said Andy.

"Oh, no. I want a husband who takes charge of the household. You're the one making decisions for us from now on."

Andy was not used to making decisions for himself or others. "I need to finish washing you," he said.

Andy wasted no time. He soaped up his hands and mashed them into her tits, staring at them intently as he did so. Sarah reached a hand and gently tickled the underside of his cock with her fingers. The gentle touch sent shivers throughout his body.

Andy's hands then meandered downwards. They arrived at her pussy. He had never seen a live one up close before. He lightly fingered her labia and explored it's shape and texture, then went in for a lick. Sarah rested a hand on his head, gently pushing him in to encourage him to give her more of the same. Andy drilled his tongue inside as far as it could go and wagged it around. He breathed in the scent of her sex.

Andy rose to his feet, kissing Sarah all the way up. He squeezed each breast and sucked hard on her nipples. He then kissed her on the lips again, slowly and generously. Both their chests were heaving. Andy turned off the water.

"Is that all?" said Sarah.

"You're clean now. We don't need to shower any longer."

"I need more."

Sarah lowered herself, raking her hands down Andy's chest. She teased Andy with with a single lick of his cock and lay on her back in the muddy grass. She opened her legs for Andy. Andy knelt down in and slowly plunged himself into her. His cock had been ready to erupt, but the distraction of working out their body mechanics suppressed his libido. With a hand planted on either side of Sarah, he stated pumping, and she started moaning.

"No," said Andy. "People will hear."

"I can't help it."

"Well, your going to have to stop."

Andy put a hand over her mouth and continued to pound her. Each time a sound escaped from her throat Andy became more anxious. He looked over his shoulder through the impenetrable jungle to check if the neighbours heard. This drove Sarah to a fit of giggles between her muffled moans of ecstasy. Andy pounded more aggressively. He was sweating, trying to desperately to reach completion before any eavesdroppers could cotton on. Sarah convulsed in hysterics beneath him with Andy's fingers slipping into her mouth, tuning her vocalisations into a sound-scape of slurps, snorts an screams. Andy came. He stopped moving. The sensation was too much, the head of his cock felt like it it was being poked by icicles.

When his ejaculations stopped, Andy pulled out. He rolled over to lay beside Sarah. They spent a minute basking in the sun and enjoying the native sounds of the jungle. Gradually their breaths returned to normal pace.

"So, this is our life now," said Andy.

Sarah tuned her head and pressed her nose to his. "Every day for the next six months."