All Comments on 'Mid Life Crisis Book 01'

by WilliamShakespear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

But no one in their right mind would leave, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it, but...

...definitely too long to read in one go. I think you must have got tired as you wrote, because the spelling and grammar got worse and worse. Please get an editor if you're going on to Book 2.

I agree with the first comment, though - why on earth would he leave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Long ... with longing for much more

I agree ... a lot to read for one sitting ... but there's a lot to come back for. Style, theme and presentation kept my interest at a high level of interest looking forward to fever pitch soon to appear. I enjoyed the story line interjected with periods of reality; meaning not every reader expects 24/7 sex ... some people really do have a life. What a feature? Experiences a reader can believe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed reading this story but the ending was not satisfying. I hope there is a continuation or a sequel, or something. Good writing, enjoyable fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crisis, what crisis? Fine story

kinky sex I liked the country pub setting it seemed very realistic. Nothing wrong with teen cheerleaders (thanks Eldridge) but its good to have a classic pub landlady fantasy now and again for contrast. If only there were more like Mary. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Awsome story

I can't stop reading it. Well done

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
Not finished!!!!!!

What kid of a world do we live in, are there things that you want to do tomorrow? If you start something at least end it.

HardBenHardBenalmost 7 years ago
A Mid-Life Crisis I'd have liked

How I wish I could have met a Mary or a Catherine when I had mine!

Fabulous story - exploring so many of my fantasies. - and very well written and totally erotic. Thanks so much for sharing

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

I think people in the UK are very lucky to actually have places like Mary's. ( Atleast i think they still do .)

I loved the honesty of Mary and Charlie. You so captured real human emotions in them as well as Catherine.

For me, Mary was the overall Star of the story ! And such a wonderful story it was.

I was shocked at the end with Charlie leaving, though it did leave an opening for a continuing story with him returning to Mary and the pub.

I was surprised at the number of grammatical errors. A good slow proof reading would have caught many or all of them.

This story has the potential to be made into a great adult rated movie !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous