Mid Life Crisis Book 03

Story Info
The ongoing story of a man's mid life crisis.
4.9k words
4.71
12.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night saw Charlie eat a take away and drink too much wine; and watch the second of the adult DVDs he had borrowed. Whilst it still didn't totally arouse him, the script and setting was much better than the old "blue movies" he had seen years ago and the other one he had rented.

For a moment he wondered what was going on in Barry and Sue's house. He didn't see it as a 'revenge fuck'; it hadn't been part of any plan, but it had been good and it had been fun, and both consenting adults had enjoyed it, and it was unlikely to break Barry's marriage; unless she told him or they did it regularly and got caught.

Doing it regularly was OK; getting caught filled him with horror.

He thought about Mary, the lovely landlord. He didn't mind her being screwed by another man as it was with him there and it didn't impact their relationship; it wasn't done deceitfully and behind the scenes.

He wondered if she had met someone else. There was a hint of jealousy, before he admonished himself as he had no right to be jealous, they didn't have that type of relationship, and anyway, in the three day he had been back, he had screwed two different women!

A little drunk he went to bed, sleeping fitfully, his mind unable to switch off with concerns yet also excitement about what adventures and challenges lay ahead of him.

His sleep was broken by the phone ringing.

"Hello," he answered sleepily.

"It's Sue, did I wake you?"

"Oh, hi; what time is it?"

"Just gone 9.00."

"Oh."

"I just wanted to phone to see how you are," she hesitatingly said, adding "and we need to talk."

"Oh, problem?"

"Don't know, just something Barry said last night; more to the point how he said it."

"What was it?" Charlie tried to stifle a yawn.

"Can I see you, would be easier than over the phone."

Charlie inwardly groaned; had he started something here; did he have a bunny boiler on his hands?

"Ok, how about this afternoon, 3.00ish?"

"Great, but I have to be back before Barry gets home at 5.00."

Damn, he thought, that's two hours; he might get a shag but did he want the grief that might go with it?

"OK see you at 3.00."

Just before 3.00 the door bell went. Charlie opened it to find Sue, dressed in a low cut top, skin tight jeans and a dazzling smile.

"Hi Charlie," she stepped in and kissed him on the lips.

"Hi Sue, coffee or something stronger?"

"Let's live dangerously, wine?"

"Take a seat," he gestured towards the lounge.

Returning with an open bottle and two glasses, he poured the wine and sat in the armchair.

"Frightened of sitting next to me?" Sue said patting the seat next to her, "You weren't frightened of me yesterday," she added in a flirtatious voice.

Charlie smiled and sat next to her.

"So what did Barry say then?" Charlie said, getting straight to the point.

"Well, it's not what he said, it's the way he said it."

"Go on."

"Well," taking a sip of wine, "he asked how much longer we stayed at the tennis club and what we did next. I said about an hour. We then left and I had a coffee with you at yours, and then came home. I also accused him of not trusting me."

She ran her hand up Charlie's leg..."As if eh?" she mocked.

"He then asked about Jane; and it was as if he knew you guys were splitting up; as I said it's not what he said it was they way he said it."

"Oh, strange," Charlie said.

"Yes, he kept asking how much you spoke about her; how long she had been at her Mothers; did you seem upset that she was at her Mothers; did you ask about him, that I really found strange, and had you discussed having another dinner party."

"Yes, very strange questions," Charlie said trying not to smile.

"Anyway, he didn't have a clue or didn't guess anything from what I said and didn't ask any more questions."

"Good."

"So are we going to finish this wine here and then go to bed, or are we going to bed and taking the wine with us?"

"You are forward aren't you," mocked Charlie. "I have never been so shocked in my life."

"I bet that is not the case" she smiled, squeezing his leg and moving her hand to the top of his inner thigh.

"And what would Madam prefer?" Charlie, now beginning to feel aroused, asked.

"Take the wine upstairs now."

Charlie stood up, lifted her up by the hand and grabbing the dinks, went upstairs.

Sue followed and as soon as he put the drinks down, hugged and kissed him passionately, breaking off to say "I feel so randy and I want you and I want you to take me any way, any how and be as naughty as you like."

He returned her kiss and started feeling her all over through her clothes, her moans now filling the room.

They were both soon naked, her on her back, his head between her open legs, licking and sucking her open and soaking wet pussy, his hands on her breasts tweaking her erect nipples.

She was moaning loudly as she pushed herself against his long and enquiring tongue. He moved upwards a bit, licking and stroking her clit, standing to attention demanding attention. Her moaning increased its volume as her climax approached.

Copious amounts of fluid escaped her open hole, training down her cheeks and across her rosebud and onto the sheet.

Relentless he licked her clit until the inevitable happened and she tensed and came with a gigantic scream and stiffening of her body."

"Fucking hell!" she cried; "You know where the buttons are don't you?" as she recovered from the exertion of the orgasm.

Without answering he gently licked her outerpussy lips, keeping her arousal at a high level.

He started to go lower, covering her still pulsating hole and lower towards her rear entrance.

"Naughty boy" she murmured, aware of his intentions; but lifting herself up and opening her legs even wider to help him.

"That's uncharted territory Charlie."

Taking no notice of her, but aware that she wasn't stopping him, her put a finger deep in her wet pussy, before making her ring wet; doing this a few times, she was ready for further exploring.

He pushed gently against the virgin hole; she pushed against him, opening up enough for his finger to enter a bit.

More vaginal fluid and more gentle pushing had his finger in and fucking her rear end.

"Oh, that's so naughty" she said. She was unsure of her feelings. It didn't hurt, but it felt strange and very erotic. He clearly enjoyed it so it was OK with her.

"We need some more lubrication," he smiled, having a brief flashback to Mary and the KY in the drawer beside the bed.

"Don't go away," he said, jumping off the bed, leaving her on the bed, naked, with her legs lewdly spread.

He ran to the kitchen and found some olive oil; good enough for the Italians, good enough for him he mused.

Running back upstairs, he resumed his position as she put down her glass of wine; with a hand full of oil, he rubbed it over and in her rear door, her enjoyment increasing with the sounds of the rude fingering in her arse.

"Are you going to fuck me there?" she asked, with a hint of concern, or was it fear, in her voice.

"Yes, I am," he replied; clearly the master of his destiny.

He turned her over and grabbed his rock hard prick.

"Pull your cheeks apart," he said.

She dutifully did, with her upturned bum and exposed rear entrance; he teased her before entering her slowly,

"Oh Godddddddddddddddd," she cried as he slowly slid into her tight unexplored hole.

He slowly thrust in and out, pouring some more oil on his dick to improve the lubrication.

She was now really into it, and pushed against him, enjoying the sensation and sheer crudeness of the act.

Charlie started moving faster.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes," he grunted, "but not here."

He pulled out, turned her over and made clear he wanted her to suck him.

She complied, aware of the taste of him, her and olive oil.

He started moaning.

The well known sensation at the pit of his stomach progressed along to his balls.

"I'm cumming!" he shouted, filling her mouth with hot salty sperm.

Sue tried to swallow as much as she could, but gagged and had to spit some out, adding to the lewdness of the situation.

Charlie sat on his haunches, his flaccid prick testimony to the end of the sexual act as he regained his breath.

Sue, also looking drained took stock of what she had just been subjected to; but she had enjoyed it. She had said she had wanted naughty sex; and by God she had had it. Never before had she had anal sex, and never had she expected that he would want to finish the way he had. She was sore but still very turned on. What was happening to her? What was becoming of her?

"You OK?" Charlie asked, breaking the silence.

There was no hugging or affection after the act. It had been pure sex.

"Yes," she smiled. "I got what I wanted. You really know how to turn a woman on. Jane's a lucky girl."

"She could have been."

"Oh yes, sorry. I guess you summed it up yesterday, lack of decent sex doesn't help a relationship."

"No."

He started stroking her upper thigh, and then started to trace the outline of the thin strip of her pubic hair, trailing his finger towards her wet hole.

"You're insatiable."

He nodded.

He forced her legs open.

"I want to see you play with yourself. Make yourself cum for me."

"I couldn't, I have never."

"Time to start now," he said firmly.

As if she was under his spell, she moved her hand towards her pussy, stroking the outer lips, before wetting her fingers and starting to rub her clitoris, which immediately stiffened and came out to play.

Her breathing quickened as her hand flew over her clit. Any embarrassment now lost as her arousal increased.

"Yes, do it for me," he urged.

"I am," she replied, gritting her teeth.

"I'm cumming."

Her faced was flushed, her nipples rock hard, and her hand a blur as she rubbed her clit until all movement stopped and with a loud and protracted sigh, it was clear she had reached her climax and she slumped back on the bed; exhausted.

Charlie looked surreptitiously at the clock. It was nearly 4.30.

"Sue, I don't want to say this, but you should be aware of the time."

She panicked. "Oh God!" She cried.

Quickly showering and getting dressed, she ran out of the house and by Charlie's reckoning she would be home with only seconds to spare...

"Oh well, shit happens," he thought; not proud of his reaction.

Chapter 5

Another evening in front of the TV, take away pizza and wine; he was getting bored and wanted to break out and have a plan.

It was OK knowing he would get divorced, knowing he would sell the house; but what about a job?

Bored with the TV he got his lap top out and starting aimlessly surfing. Time flew by and he ended up on some porn sites, looking at the photos and films. Not willing to actually subscribe and pay to see anything, he still enjoyed surfing and fantasising.

He suffered a memory flashback to his evening with Mary and Catherine; the pictures and the fun!

Turning the internet off, he found the disk and started looking at the pictures. Setting his lap top to 'slide show' he stared in admiration and lust at the pictures; aware of the erection that was forming.

He lowered his trousers and stroked his erection to a satisfactory conclusion while looking at the erotic pictures of his evening with the two sisters now flashing across his lap top.

He went to bed, satisfied but with no further clue as to what he should do with his future.

Charlie woke late, again, and knew what he was going to do; go and see Mary. The house was getting too claustrophobic.

Jumping in the car, he got to Mary's pub by later afternoon.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in!" Mary exclaimed, smiling warmly, as he walked in. No hint of anything apart from a warm and heartfelt welcome.

He leant over the bar and gave and received a kiss.

"Good to see you Charlie, are you stopping long?"

"Don't know," he replied. "How long am I welcome?"

"For as long as you want. For ever?"

"I am humbled, but thanks."

"How are things at home?"

"Confusing; I have contacted a solicitor and an estate agent but things seem to take for ever. My wife won't contest, we had a good and sensible and honest conversation, and things are OK there thankfully."

"Let me get you a drink, how rude of me."

"I like you being rude."

"Charlie, behave, actually don't, I prefer it when you don't."

"Good to see nothing has changed." They both laughed.

"How is Catherine?" he asked.

"Fine; gone away with a friend, a female friend, for a day or so; back tomorrow."

"OK."

The bar started filling up and Mary was distracted with the influx of customers. Without asking Charlie went and helped her and started to serve the customers.

They grabbed a snack meal during the evening and before they knew it they were again sharing a bottle of wine, the pub was locked up and the lights off.

"It really is good to see you Charlie. I understood you needed some space. That week was fairly intense in every way, but I am glad you were comfortable enough to come back; even if it's only for a day or so."

"Thank you, it still feels very welcoming."

"It is," and standing up and kissing him, "Now take me to bed I need some loving."

They fell into each others arms, kissing passionately. They ripped each others clothes off, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin as they explored each other as though it was their first time, but also knowing the exact places that their touch would have the most effect.

His fingers played in her furry mound, opening her up for his exploration, her back arching and legs opening to allow him access.

She meanwhile trailed her fingers along his hard manhood, teasing the pre cum out of him and rubbing it over the sensitive tip of his cock.

Wanting to explore more, he slid down her body and fucked her with his tongue while holding her bum in the air. Joining in, she started playing with her clit to speed the approach of her explosive climax; which came all too soon, but to her relief as she was fit to burst.

She lay down; her legs wide apart while he studied her wet and open hole pulsating as the orgasm finished and her body resumed normality.

"Charlie, you know every part of me; you have seen every part from the most intimate angle; what is the fixation?"

"Its wonderful, I will never tire of it."

He climbed on top of her and hugged her, squashing her breasts against him.

She drew her legs up high and grabbing his manhood, put it inside her pussy. "Do it to me Charlie, I want you."

He started slowly thrusting. She met his every move. The pace increased. Their breathing quickened. They were as one as the rode each other to a mutual climax. Thrusting harder and faster and crying out in lust, Charlie forced his prick hard inside her as he finished and squirted his seed all over her inner cave; triggering her orgasm.

They hugged and whispered to each other, falling to sleep; satisfied and happy neither knowing nor caring what was going to happen next.

Charlie woke to the exquisite feeling in his groin as Mary was sucking his morning woodie.

Gently and making such sweet erotic sounds, Mary was igniting his every nerve. She stopped and smiled at him before returning to her task; one that Charlie had no intention of stopping.

She cupped his balls with one hand, while she stroked and licked and sucked him. He thrust upwards, unwilling to loose the sensations, wanting to cum; wanting to fill her mouth with his morning ejaculate.

Mary sensed it as he got close to cumming; any one would as Charlie was making animal like noises as he reached the inevitable and cried out, "I'm cumming, yes , don't stop, keep going, yes, I'm cumming."

Filling her mouth to the point where she couldn't swallow fast enough, he reached his climax and fell back, his chest moving up and down as he regained his breath.

"Good morning" he smiled, "that will do instead of breakfast! Now what can I do for you?"

"Not much with that" she joked pointing to his flaccid penis. "Looks like I am on my own for a while"

"There are always other ways?"

"Ok you have spiked my interest."

"Turn over," he commanded.

This she did without hesitation.

Looking in the drawer he saw the box of vibrators.

"Have these been cleaned?" remembering the last time he saw them they were deep inside Clive.

"Yes," she smiled.

"He got some baby oil and generously covered her bum, playing special attention to her rose bud.

The room then filled with a buzzing sound and he spent the next 15 minutes teasing her, entering her and finally double penetrating her to countless orgasms.

"Ok enough is enough!" she cried out, "No more, I can't take anymore."

They showered and dressed and had breakfast, food this time, and he helped around the bar.

Having an early lunch before opening; Charlie continued to help as Mary took care of the customers.

By mid afternoon, the bar was empty. Mary stood against the bar and Charlie stood behind her, "Charlie behave."

"What?"

"We have been here before," she said remembering the incident with the two chrome balls that were inside her all day triggering countless orgasms, "You fingered me here, don't you remember?"

"Oh yes," he innocently replied. "This time however I am going to fuck you."

"Charlie, no! What happens if someone comes in?"

While she was protesting, he had raised her skirt and spread her legs and was busy fingering her; her arousal not supporting her protests at all; she was very wet.

"No Charlie!" She made a vague attempt at stopping him.

He meanwhile had dropped his trousers and had his hard prick in his hand.

"Open your legs a bit" he said still exploring her pussy, which still was not giving any inclination it was against what was going on.

"Please, no Charlie," she whimpered, yet moaned when his exploring fingers grazed her clit.

She opened her legs a bit and Charlie bent down a bit before expertly guiding his tool into her.

"No, no, this is crazy," she said; but met every one of his thrusts.

"Your mad," she laughed. "This is crazy, but God you know how to turn me on!"

They bucked and thrust like two rutting animals.

"I can't hold back," Charlie cried out.

"Me neither," Mary said through gritted teeth.

He gave one last hard push that caused him to cum; at exactly the same time as she did.

He withdrew from her, letting their combined juices run down her inner thigh.

Pulling her skirt down, he stepped back. "Fancy a drink?" he said still getting his breath back.

"What a good idea," she smiled. "You are amazing, but what would have happened if,"

"Well nobody did," he interrupted, "but what a buzz."

"Yes, your not wrong; a combination of lust and fear of discovery."

They sat down, her very conscious of her leaking pussy.

Five minutes later a customer walked in.

She went around to her side of the bar and served the customer, a thrill going through her body as she recalled the actions that took place in that spot only minutes previously.

The bar gradually filled and Charlie alternated between being on the customers and the 'other' side.

About 10.00 a familiar face appeared.

"Charlie!" exclaimed Catherine, smiling warmly, leaning over the bar for a kiss. "Fantastic to see you. I had no idea!"

"No, it was a spur of a moment thing. Came down yesterday. Will stay for a few days before I have to go back."

"That sounds ominous."

"Solicitors and estate agents."

"Yawn yawn," she laughed

"Hi Catherine," Mary shouted across the bar.

"Hi Sis."

"What would you like, Catherine?" Charlie asked.

"Drink wise?" she asked flirtingly.

"Yessssssssss," he sarcastically answered.

"I'll have a bottle of wine," she winked.

Charlie having a flashback to a week ago got a bottle and three glasses, hoping Mary could join them soon.

12