Mid Life Crisis Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's great to see you," Catherine said picking up her glass. "I didn't think we'd see you so soon."

"I was and am at a bit of a loose end. I don't know what to do going forward: I've set the wheels in motion regarding the divorce and selling the house; so I thought I'd pop down here for a few days and hopefully get some inspiration."

Mary joined them, pouring a glass, "I'll be glad to lock up tonight; I've been on me feet all day" glancing a teasing look at Charlie; one that was picked up by Catherine.

"You can share that joke later," Catherine said aware of too many ears in the pub.

By 11.00 the bar was cleared, locked and the lights off.

Another bottle was opened and the two sisters and Charlie relaxed in each others company.

"I think I need an explanation," said Catherine.

Charlie and Mary looked at her innocently.

"Come on guys; what's the story? There was a comment about being on your feet," she said looking at Mary.

Mary blushed: "Oh it was nothing."

"Right, I know you two, I thought we could share things," she said, looking hurt.

Charlie was not sure how much Catherine was genuinely hurt or how much was play acting.

"We had some fun Catherine, Mary would normally have been laying down, this time she stood up."

"What are you on about?" Catherine burst out.

"I was standing at the bar, and he took me from behind. OK?" exclaimed Mary.

"You guys never cease to amaze me."

They all laughed.

"So, she is standing at the bar, I assume the bar was empty?"

Mary and Charlie nodded.

"And you went up behind her," Catherine looked and saw Mary was wearing a skirt, "lifted that up and took her."

"Er, yes. That's about it," smiled Charlie.

"I would have so loved someone to have walked in," Catherine said.

"I would have died on the spot," an embarrassed Mary said looking at Catherine.

"With him inside you," Catherine said nearly falling off her chair laughing.

Charlie went and got another bottle; the atmosphere being light and friendly, good banter and fun; there seemed no desire to stop and go to bed.

"Remember this bottle Charlie?" Catherine said; clearly on a mission to remind him of the past.

"No," he innocently replied.

"Surely you do, we had some fun with this end." she said provocatively stroking the neck.

"Catherine, you are terrible," Mary admonished.

"I know!" she smiled.

The drinking and laughter, the teasing and innuendo continued until Catherine made a remark about addressing misbehaviour.

"I'd put you over my knee and spank you," a slightly drunk Charlie said.

"Your dreams again Charlie," an equally drunk Catherine replied.

"Before you guys get carried away, shall I get the camera?" laughed Mary, who was also slightly drunk.

They all laughed.

Catherine stood up and bent forward, shoving her tightly covered bum towards Charlie.

"Think you're brave enough?"

He stood up. He raised her skirt, slowly. He pulled her knickers down. She did not move a muscle. She was totally compliant. Mary looked on in amazement, wondering how far this would go.

Charlie rubbed her posterior, stroked it; she made a satisfied moan.

He slapped her, once, twice then a third time.

"There, told you," he laughed, looking his hand prints on her bum.

"Charlie, I don't believe you did that!" exclaimed Mary.

"Next time she is over my knees," smiled Charlie.

Catherine stood upright and lowered her skirt back into place, leaving her knickers around her ankles, before realising there were there and taking them off entirely.

"Brave man speaks," mocked Catherine.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Think you're up for it?"

"Be careful Catherine," Charlie said, smiling and eyeing her up.

"Dare you."

He stood up. Catherine looked at him defiantly.

He went towards her and before she knew what had happened, he had picked her up, sat down and placed her across his knees.

The zip was undone and her skirt joined her knickers on the floor.

He started stroking her bum, smoothly, warming it. His fingers started to explore her secret creases, finding her pussy almost on fire.

"I thought you were going to smack her Charlie," Mary said

"It's all about the anticipation."

Catherine's legs were opening as his investigations became bolder. Her moans were becoming more audible.

"You know what you are doing to me Charlie?"

"Yes Catherine, I do," he smirked, the tip of his finger entering her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, that's nice," she said forcing herself down on his finger.

"I don't want to be a spoil sport, but should we go upstairs?" Mary said feeling like she was being left out of this party.

Charlie exclaimed. "What a good idea," and slapped Catherine's bare bum.

Upstairs, Catherine, now bottomless looked at Charlie with a combination of lust and anger.

"That hurt Charlie."

He sat on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. Leaning over, he opened the drawer beside the bed and pulled out the baby oil.

"Mary, maybe you should sooth your sisters bum."

Needing no second invite, Mary knelt between Catherine's open legs and started rubbing her bum with the oil. Once again the room filled with the sound of Catherine's moans.

Mary was unable to limit herself to stroking only the globes of her bum and started to explore Catherine's holes, both opening and winking at her.

"Hey," Charlie shouted, "I don't know if its oil or love juice, my trousers are getting soaked!"

"Best take them off," Catherine said, standing up but enjoying the treatment her bottom was receiving.

Charlie removed his trousers, his erection in his boxers also making a wet patch, so he removed them too.

Catherine took the initiative to remove her top, so Mary followed suite and also removed her clothes.

With Catherine resuming her position on Charlie's legs, feeling his erection against her stomach, Mary stood over Catherine, started to kiss Charlie passionately and with her legs over Catherine's head, she continued oiling her bum.

Charlie asked Catherine to turn over, so her back was on his legs. She was now looking at Mary's hairy pussy, while Mary, with a handful of oil, started rubbing oil into Catherine's lower belly and hairless pussy.

Catherine raised her head and could just about reach Mary's crack; Mary opened her legs to oblige.

Charlie's hard on was now pressing firmly into Catherine's back.

"I'm uncomfortable," Catherine said, removing herself from licking Mary's pussy.

She got up and stretched, rubbing her lower back.

Charlie meanwhile leant back on the bed.

His voice full of lust and emotion; "Mary, sit on my face, Catherine, sit on my manhood"

Both sisters looked at each other and assumed the positions.

Mary sat on Charlie's face, holding onto the wall for balance, her knees either side of Charlie's face. He started licking and probing; she moved to ensure he contacted the right places.

Catherine meanwhile knelt over his groin and guided his prick into her soaking pussy. They rocked together in unison. To keep balance she held onto Mary, seeing her body language indicate his oral stimulations were having the desired effect.

Charlie was lying down, concentrating and keeping his tongue active in and around Mary's soaking wet pussy while thrusting in time with Catherine, straddling him and keeping his prick deep inside her.

Never, ever had he been so turned on. Of that he was sure.

Unable to do much he carried on; but was aware of agitated movements above him, ever loader moans and encouragements. He knew he was close to cumming but couldn't say anything. Mary was moving and gyrating faster and faster clearly stating she too was close. Catherine too was, by her movements of sitting down and gyrating on him, was also on the verge.

Mary came first; she stopped and cried out and held his head tight before releasing it and raising herself from his tongue that was still trying to play with her super sensitive clit.

Charlie was next, the familiar feeling and the explosion; he only just managed to tell Catherine who came a moment later.

The three of them lay exhausted side by side and fell asleep. They were all aware that they had done something special; something unplanned and something incredibly erotic.

They awoke in the morning and smiled ruefully as the last nights three-some bought back many special and nice memories.

"Too bad we don't have time for a repeat performance" Charlie said looking at the two sisters but speaking for all of them.

"Another time eh?" Catherine said, heading for the shower.

12