Mid Life Crisis Book 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The plots haven't improved," Chloe laughed.

"No, that's so true."

The film continued with the girls' friend coming home and joining in the fun.

"What a co-incidence," Chloe sarcastically said.

"I see that they still get the man that can last forever," she said.

"Or its trick photography," Charlie said.

"Yes, I suppose so."

The film finished, another scene started. This time a girl playing with herself.

"You have to say, she is pretty." Chloe said.

"Yes she is." Charlie agreed.

"What is your type of girl, Charlie?"

"One with a pulse," he laughed.

She looked at him, "come on, what or who is your ideal girl."

He was silent, pondering the question,

"Tall, short, big, small, blond, brunette?"

"About your height," he started looking at her, "blond hair and not skinny like the models in the paper."

"Big boobs and long legs?" she laughed.

"Yes, they would be nice,"

"You're such a stereotypical man," she laughed.

He nodded.

They both looked at the TV, there were now two women and a man.

"Every mans dream?" Chloe smiled.

"I guess," he replied.

"Ever done that?" she asked.

"No," he lied; thinking of Mary and Catherine. "Have you?"

"Yes and no," she said sipping her wine.

Charlie looked confused.

"God, I can't believe I am telling you this," she said, "a guy at Uni suggested it and we started but got as far as touching and I freaked and threw him and the other girl out of the room. I was very uncomfortable."

"I see," he said.

The film continued with one boring scene after another. Both Chloe and Charlie were quiet.

"I will take you up on your offer about tomorrow," she said, "and your spare room, but I wont lock the door, I'll trust you," she smiled, "not to come into my room and attack me."

"Great," he aid. "And I will try and remember not to wonder around naked."

"Oh, don't do that for me, I might enjoy it!" she laughed.

"I doubt it, but I would insist you dress similarly," he teased.

"As I don't have a nightdress, I don't have a choice," she answered back.

Enjoying the verbal teasing, he said; "I was just about to offer you a tee shirt, but I won't bother now, I just hope you don't get cold."

"Well if I do, I will need something to warm me up," she responded.

"And with that I could get into trouble," he smiled.

Charlie finished the bottle between them.

"Cheers, and thanks," Chloe said raising the glass, "I have enjoyed this evening. It's been fun and I haven't had much fun recently."

"Me neither," he said, "but the evening is still young."

She looked at him confused.

"I need to get some sleep," she said, "What are your plans, or will I regret asking that question?" she smiled.

He laughed. "No, it is getting late; I suppose we should call it a night."

"And there I was thinking you were going to seduce me," she smiled, but looked at him straight in the eye.

"Oh, I see."

"So, shall we go to bed?" she said, gently touching his arm.

He coughed, "that sounds nice," he said weakly.

Chloe leant over and gently kissed him on the lips. "Or will you ravish me here?"

He kissed her back, gently at first and then as she opened her mouth to accept his enquiring tongue, their kiss turned passionate. She hugged him and he started caressing her; he stroked her back and she moaned in appreciation.

He bought his hand between them and stroked her breasts, then, without breaking the kiss, he found the buttons to her blouse and started undoing them; slowly, one by one.

She shrugged off her blouse and her found the catch and removed her bra, allowing him free access to her wonderful breasts, topped off by a rock hard nipple, which grew harder with each caress.

She broke off the kiss to get some breath.

"That's so nice," she sighed as he leant down to take a nipple into his mouth, licking it and sucking it.

Meanwhile she started removing his shirt, and stroked his back and he changed his attention to her other breast.

He started running his hand along her leg; she offered no resistance as it went up her thigh and, as expected, he encountered a suspender belt.

Before he went higher, he returned to kissing her, she moaned as his hand travelled further. She opened her legs to ease his progress as he reached her knockers.

Breaking the kiss, she held him tight and moaned as his fingers played with her silk covered pussy.

"Yes," she urged him, "yes, that's nice," as he moved her gusset to one side and touched her pussy lips.

She moved to allow him more access and moaned again.

He removed his hand and broke away from her.

"I want you naked," he said quietly but firmly.

She stood up and removed her skirt and knickers, aware of his lustful gaze taking in all of her nudity.

The DVD was still running, providing a background of false grunts and groans.

"I want to see you too," Chloe said as she stood in front of him, naked apart from the stockings and suspenders.

He reached out and touched her pussy, neatly trimmed but all woman.

She sighed appreciatively as he explored her wetness.

He removed his hand and stood up, looking at her with unmitigated lust and started to remove his trousers and underwear. She reached out and gently touched his hard man hood, standing erect and purposeful.

He stepped forward and hugged her and started to kiss her, his hands roaming all over her back and forcing her close to him.

He stopped kissing her and guided her back to the sofa, spreading her legs as he looked at her nudity again.

He knelt down and leant in to see and smell her arousal just before he started licking and fucking her with his tongue. He opened her up a bit with his fingers as his tongue glided over her wet pussy. She moaned and held his head in place as she urged him on.

He moved to lick her clit, this was clearly the trigger as her reaction was instantaneous, she cried out and started gyrating her hips, getting more and more friction and satisfaction.

He put one finger inside her and tried to find her G spot.

"Oh my God!" she cried, "There, just there!"

He needed no more urging as her climax got close. He licked and fingered her, noticing the change in taste and the inevitable happened,

"Don't stop, what ever, don't stop!" she said through gritted teeth. "I'm cumming, oh my God, I am cumming like never before," she cried.

He body froze as she yelled out "Yessssssssss!"

He stopped his licking and slowly removed his wet finger as she came back to earth.

"Hug me," she asked.

He did, by remaining on his knees and moving up, holding her and kissing her passionately.

In this position, his hard prick was near her entrance; she opened her legs and guided him inside her.

She moaned again as he entered her and slowly started to thrust in and out.

"Oh yes," that's it she whispered, holding him tight and getting their rhythm co-ordinated.

The pace increased and she urged him on.

"Fill me, don't hold back," she said.

He needed no more encouragement. Leaning back he looked down at his prick going in and out of her hole.

He was close but wanted to delay the climax, so he slowed down.

"Keep going," she urged, holding him close again.

He started thrusting harder and faster, the sounds of their lovemaking now drowning the DVD playing in the background.

"Yes!" she cried out as he next orgasm approached.

He too was close and thrust even harder before stopping and filling her with his sperm, squirt after squirt as she also climaxed with him as far inside her as he could.

They slowly broke away from each other and lay back, exhausted and totally satisfied.

"Looks like the morning after pill for me," she smiled.

"No, you are OK, I've had the snip," he replied, smiling at her.

She stood up, "I think I had better clean myself up," she said as she walked to the bathroom.

Charlie got up and put his boxer shorts on, and sat down.

The DVD was finishing as Chloe returned and sat down next to Charlie and hugged him.

"We really should go to bed," she said, "some of us need to go home and get changed and go to work tomorrow."

"Yes you do," he said smiling at her.

They picked up their clothes and after turning the TV and lights off went upstairs and fell into each others arms in Charlie's room.

Chloe quickly fell asleep as Charlie quietly thought about all the people that had occupied the bed over the last few weeks.

12