Middle Eastern Minx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I migrated to her neck. I started to grind my crotch against her bare pussy. Elizabeth whispered in my ear, begging, "Put it in me. Please."

I brought my lips to her ear and brushed them against it as I said, "Not yet. I'm not done down there with my tongue."

Elizabeth gave a whine of desire, wanting my cock inside her, but also not wanting to stop me from orally pleasing her. I made my way slowly down her body, kissing every inch of her chest, stomach, and hips on my way down to pleasurably torture her.

Finally I got back to her mound and began sucking and licking like a dog in desperate need of a drink. I added my fingers inside her as I flicked her clit until I heard her scream loudly. She held my head to her pussy as she came. I kept lapping away, keeping up the work until her climax subsided. When she finally came down she said, "Now will you get inside me you teasing asshole."

I laughed. "I suppose so." I got on my knees and got ready to undo my pants, but she surprised me by pushing me back and then propping herself up over me.

"Nope. I got those," she said. She then removed my pants and revealed my underwear. "Since you couldn't do it with me, I suppose I'll do it with you." She then leaned her head down and bit the top of my underwear, dragging them off me with her teeth. When she came back up she gave my cock a quick kiss, then kept moving up.

"What, no blowjob? And after all you said last time?" I joked.

"Oh I'm going to suck you off, understand?"

Her boldness turned me on a lot. "Yes ma'am."

"The cock sucking will come later, but first, I'm going to ride you. Last time you did all the work. This time it's my turn." She then straddled herself over me and lined up my cock to her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto me. "Oh god I've missed this." In no time she was bouncing up and down on me. I watched her in all her beauty as I felt her slide up and down my shaft. Her hair bounced with her; it was an extremely erotic sight.

My hands played with her breasts as she rode me. She moaned in appreciation. Over and over she began to moan my name, indicating that she was close to cumming again. Luckily, I was too. Especially with the way she started to get vocal.

"Oh Michael! I love your cock! It's the best cock I've ever felt! I want to feel you shoot your seed inside me! Then I want to climb down and suck it until you shoot again in my mouth! I want to drink you all up with my mouth and my cunt! Cum with me Michael! Cum with me! I'm cumming!"

I felt her walls contract around me as she came and I came with her. I started pumping my semen inside her climaxing cunt. For many moments we enjoyed our unified orgasm. When we calmed down she rested on top of me.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I said.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath and then I'll suck you off."

"You really don't have to."

Elizabeth pushed herself up and gave me a reprimanding look.

"Sorry," I said.

"Listen Michael Copper, I am going to suck your cock tonight. I'm going to suck your cock every night we fool around. After all you've given to all the girls you've been with, this is the least you deserve."

"Oh yeah? Well what about you, hypocrite. You always took care of all the guys you were with. Why can't I take care of you without you feeling like you have to pay me back?"

Elizabeth leaned down close. "Because, those guys never appreciated when I satisfied their fantasies. You do. Speaking of which, I'm satisfying a fantasy of your choosing tonight."

My eyes quickly darted to her hair and then back to her eyes. "Well still, you don't-"

I was cut off by her lips being pressed to mine. She then parted from me and said, "Shut up. Now pay attention to this, and appreciate it. Course, I'm sure you will."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but she sat up and started moving on my semi-hard a bit. After a few seconds of that she got off and immediately wrapped her mouth around my cock. Holy fuck was it hot! I figured out what she meant by appreciate. She had intentionally rubbed her pussy juices on my cock and then immediately put me in her mouth. It was absolutely erotic!

"Oh dear god you're hot!" I moaned as she worked my now fully hard cock with her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down my shaft, taking more and more of me into her mouth. I noticed that already she had more of me in her mouth than Nicole was able to take. Then I dismissed the thought, not wanting to be thinking about Nicole when Elizabeth was the one I loved and was the one taking care of me at the moment. There was no one else I would rather be here with, so why bother thinking about anyone else?

I put my hand in her hair, but this time instead of guiding her head I simply stroked that Middle Eastern silk as she gave me head. Her hair felt so soft and I started to wonder about her comment about fulfilling a fantasy of my choice. I had three major fantasies, however I long ago lost hope in any of them ever being satisfied. Thinking about all of them, I knew she'd outright deny my second top fantasy. The third one was iffy. However, the top fantasy of all I might be able to swing. Guess it was a good thing it was the most exciting to me.

Just thinking about it had me overly excited. Then when I felt Elizabeth take my balls into her mouth I almost lost it. I held out as long as I could before I warned, "If you're going to drink it you better put your mouth back on my cock! I'm going to cum Elizabeth!" Responding to my warning, Elizabeth dove her head deep onto my cock and held it there as I started to ejaculate down her throat.

When she finished drinking me, she once again opened her mouth to show me my cum. Then she swallowed it and showed me her empty mouth. "Holy shit you're a dream come true," I said. She gave me a wink and went down to my cock, cleaning it up with her tongue until every last drop of cum was accounted for. Once it was she looked up at me with her devilish smile.

"So are you ready for your fantasy to be fulfilled?" she said.

The way she said it gave me the impression she knew what my top fantasy was. But that was impossible... wasn't it?

"What fantasy do you mean?" I asked.

"My hair," she said. Holy shit she knew. I guess my face expressed my surprise and confusion as she continued, "Oh come on, Michael. Almost every time we hang out your hands are playing with it. Plus, all your exes that I've talked to say that you love playing with their hair. Not to mention, when I mentioned satisfying one of your fantasies I saw your eyes go to my hair. I know you have a hair fetish, and I'm willing to satisfy it. Not just tonight, but any night that we hook up."

I stared at her in disbelief. I wasn't sure how to respond. When my brain did start to work again, all I was able to say was, "You hot Middle Easter Minx."

She laughed and turned around so her back was to me. Elizabeth then shook her long, straight black hair, giving me a show. Then she turned and looked over her shoulder, saying, "Hope you enjoy!" Then she leaned back and rested the back of her head on my crotch. Her hair was resting on my cock. Holy shit did it feel amazing! It was so silky and soft. I wish I could cum immediately and drench her hair with it. However, I needed to recharge after having just cum in her mouth.

For a moment she kept her head still, letting me drink in the moment. Then slowly she started moving her head back and forth, rubbing her silky mane across my shaft. It felt indescribable! I was lost in heaven. Gradually she increased the pace of her movements until she was shaking her head against my dick quickly. Every movement she made was pure bliss as she satisfied my top fantasy.

Elizabeth then stopped shaking her head. I was sad she had stopped as she lifted her head off my crotch, but was pleased beyond the heavens as she wrapped her hair around my shaft and began jerking me off with it. I thought it couldn't get better, but then she brought her lips down and took the head of my cock in her mouth while her hair was working around the base. Jeeze was I about to lose it!

Course, with Elizabeth, things could always get better. She took some of that dark silky hair and used it to massage my balls as she kept working my shaft with the rest of her hair and her mouth. Then she removed me from her mouth as she said, "Cum in my hair. Soak it with your seed baby. I want you to drench my hair in your cum!"

That was it. I couldn't hold back anymore, especially as she bent her head down and pressed the top of her head against my cock. Her hair was displayed, ready for me to explode onto, and explode I did. It may not have been as much as I did the first time we had sex, but I did unload a lot more than I thought I could. My white cum rocketed into the air and landed on that black mane. Spurt after spurt launched and landed in her long soft hair as she continued to use the ends to massage my balls and base of my rod. She milked me for all she was worth, wanting to get as much out of me as she could.

Finally I was done, my cum having soaked more than half her hair. It was so erotic for me, seeing my top fantasy finally fulfilled and with such a Lebanese beauty. Elizabeth lifted her head and looked at me, a naughty grin on her face.

"So did you like that?"

I gave her a look that said it all. There were no words that I could think of to tell her how much I appreciated it. The only thing I could think of was to satisfy a fantasy of hers that I knew she had.

I picked her up off the bed and pressed her against the wall. I lined my still hard cock to her pussy and lowered her onto me. The lust in her eyes kept me rock hard as I started pounding her pussy, pressing her into the wall. I fucked her hard against the wall, her legs wrapped around me as she moaned in appreciation. I had cum three times tonight and in quick succession. I would need a lot of time to recharge. This fuck was purely to satisfy her and get her off.

I thrust up and down inside her, using the force of my fucking to keep her up in the air and against the wall. The aggressive sex caused her to be very vocal.

"Oh god yes Michael! Take me! Take your Middle Easter Minx! I'm all yours! Fuck me baby! Fuck me crazy with that glorious cock of yours! I love it! I love you! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

I didn't intend to. I wasn't going to stop until she begged me to. I increased the vigor of my thrusting into her, my cock burying inside her to the hilt with every pump.

My hands were trapped by helping to hold her up, but hers weren't and they were going wild. Her fingers pulled at my back, clawed through my hair, groped my ass as I took her. Before I had made love to her. This time it was just animalistic fucking, and both of us absolutely loved it. I knew she was a girl that appreciated both gentle moments and aggressive ones with her exes when she was with them. Well now it was my turn to take care of her, and I was going to give her everything because clearly she was going to give me everything.

Unfortunately I started to get a little tired as I kept up thrusting her against the wall. My legs and hips started to hurt, and I wondered how much longer I could keep this up. Luckily Elizabeth made it clear it wouldn't have to be for much longer. Her moaning became screaming as she said, "Fuck yes! Take your minx! Take me Michael! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming from your monster cock!" And she did. I felt her body contract as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm. I pushed through the pain in my body and kept up the vigor until I was sure she had finished her climax.

When she had I gradually decreased my thrusting speed to a halt. For a moment I stood there, holding her against the wall, my cock still inside her. However, I was tired so I asked, "Mind if I set you on the bed?"

"Not at all," she whispered into my neck.

I took myself out of her and carried her back to my bed. I then laid down next to her and looked into that beautiful face; those golden brown eyes.

"You're amazing," she said to me. She gave me a kiss.

"Right back at you," I said.

"That has got to be the best fuck I've ever had."

"The best one you've ever had yet," I corrected.

She smiled. "You're right. That's the best I've had yet. I look forward to many more cheat days with you."

After this one, I certainly was too.

12