Midlife Teen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, look at that," I remarked. "You've kept me up all night." Chelsea smiled and blushed slightly. "I guess we might as well exchange books and have some breakfast and then you can head over to your friend's house a tad early. She nodded and we both started getting dressed. I made a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast while Chelsea retrieved our books.

"I knew you'd get me something big, so I got you a smaller book to go with my larger choice," she said when she returned from the living room. She put all three of them on the table while I dished out the food and brought it over. "Parental issues," she said pointing to 'Coraline', "and eldest child issues," she finished by pointing to 'Howl's Moving Castle'.

I sat down and pointed to the copy of 'Job: A Comedy of Justice' and said, "Religious stuff again, but it also deals with heaven and how we define it, and I think you'll find it covers a little of the same ground as the music."

"If not for your 'no series' requirement, you would have had a copy of Harry Potter," she informed me.

"Well, I haven't read the two you did pick or Harry Potter, so you can buy that for me later if you really want to," I said with a smile. "Hopefully you'll be able to get through mine. It was difficult for me to pick one, as there are so many that I could have gone with, for a variety of reasons."

We ate in silence after that and Chelsea contacted her friend to make sure it would be ok to come over early. As we went to leave, she stopped me. She kissed me and then hugged me fiercely. "Thank you for the best date ever," she said sounding once again like a happy teenager.

12