All Comments on 'Midnight'

by TheJoker81

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
submit4pleasuresubmit4pleasureover 8 years ago
Fun story

Left me wanting to know what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally...

...not the typical 'at first she tried to fight him off and then she started to enjoy it and changed her mind and asked him to fuck her harder and they fell in love and lived happily ever after' type of bullsh*t story.

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks "Finally"!

Hey thanks Anonymous. I was feeling a bit dark that day and said to myself, "I am going to write a rape story. Fuck all that love shit!"

I have a darker story in the works, but it probably would never pass approval on this site! lol

~Mr. J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg

I'm totally gonna play a drinking game and take a shot for every time the word "fuckhole" is used. I'll be trashed before I get a third of the way down the page. You men are frigging hilarious.

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor

Hey, thanks for reading Anonymous. It is a rape story, so I felt compelled to use words that were derogatory, and that a predator would most likely use. I don't mean to offend or make people uncomfortable, but thought it was crucial to the story. Happy reading!

~Mr. J

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
also left me wanting to know what is next..

Like your detail and style. Even if on the dark side, please continue to write... thanks again

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
Oh, for sure, Tabby!

Thanks for the kind comments, Tabby!

I have recently submitted a couple more stories, and have more in the works. One will be too dark for submission here, but at least two more will be coming soon!

This story has a darker ending, but would not be accepted with it attached. If you are interested I can send it to you.

"midnight" will be a returning character, and will always have endings that I will have to leave off in order to submit! lol

Thanks again!

TheJoker81TheJoker81over 8 years agoAuthor
I should add...

My illustrator, Msmantis, will be doing art to go with the... let's say extreme...' Midnight' story... check her out once in a while if you want a sneak peek into my darker side. ;)

~Mr. J

PS... She has also illiterate my soon-to-be-posted (fingers crossed) story, 'Jessica'. Seriously, check out Msmantis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheJoker81@TheJoker81
"I just do...things." I've been in a non-creative mode lately. I'm trying to revive my creativity. Might have a tale or two to tell. ;)