All Comments on 'Midnight Ch. 01'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!

OMG!!! Hilarious! I can't wait for more! I looked up a bunch of stuff while reading, you know, town and street names, history, pics of hull, ect.(I like learning too) You have a great writing style, and while full of interesting details, it doesn't drone on and on and on and on......... Awesome! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh no

not you again.

an other 1 star for ur hopeless self to be a wanna be author of crapola

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for bonnie/vastie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh dear.

The tale of a black hippopotamus.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years agoAuthor
One really has to wonder...

Just how sad some people's lives are, that their only means of feeling better about themselves, is to post anonymous one line vitriolic comments of no real value or merit on this website.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against constructive criticism, either named or anonymous, but the shitty worthless crap (along with the mandatory 1* rating) really grips my shit. They add nothing to the experience, they don't help the AMATEUR improve their craft and they piss off writers who may decide to stop posting stories here and post them on another website instead.

The only thing they DO achieve is demonstrate to the world their mean-spirited nastiness towards people who write for the sake of writing with no thought of monetary reward.

And if they do it anonymously, then it shows them to be cowards as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Told

I found your story to be very life like, interesting, sad, heart wrenching and then

amusing in some places.

Very entertaining.

To all negative anonies - have you all lived such a perfect life that you can not appreciate a good story about the realities of trying to survive normal existance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creatively told

I echo Well Told's comments. This is a creatively told story about those who find themselves on life's other side. A good first chapter to what I'm sure will be a good series. The hatred some people have for those who don't look and act just as they do is disgusting and unforgivable. But, unfortunately, it exists; it's there; the more it's exposed, the better we can try to understand it.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Excellent first chapter

The characterization is excellent. This gal has spirit. One thing is that is certainly not obvious as to where we are going in this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What made you think it was kosher to have a supposedly intelligent resourceful woman be a slut?

I'm sure you need that characteristic for your plot, but it does not make sense. In fact, its an insult to all intelligent women. Men play at romance to get fucked. Women allow themselves to be fucked to get romance. Only stupid women act with the same sexuality as a man, and this woman is not stupid.

Other than that, not a bad plot, with interesting characters. I hope you get over the slutty woman fetish. Its moronic.

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Good beginning

Meaty portraits....

Chapter 2 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous