Midnight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to stop.

Once I'd started, the red mist fell and I couldn't stop. It was only when a pair of giant arms lifted me up and away that I did.

It took me a second or two to calm down as Alan said, "Come on Manni, you don't want to kill him."

Anyway, me and Alan went back to see if their intended victim was okay, which apart from a bloodied and swollen lip and a somewhat painful midriff, she was. When we got her up and out into the street, I got my first proper look at her.

Just a smidge over 5 feet tall, petite, honey blonde hair and green eyes that I would happily kill for. She looked like a tiny angel. I'm no raging lezzie, I'm all about the cock. But she was so fucking gorgeous, if any woman could turn me to the Dyke Side, it would be her. She had delicate features that made her look like a china doll and even in her current state, she moved with the natural grace of a ballet dancer.

She told us her name was Erica, and it was obvious that she was very shaken up.

I asked, "Do you want us to call the police?" I glanced at the broken and in some cases unconscious scumbags strewn about the alley, "And maybe an ambulance."

She had a husky voice that sounded like it should have been promising all sort of naughtiness and what have you, on the end of a premium rate phone line, "No... No, I just want to go home."

She was on the verge of breaking down, that much was obvious, so Alan said, "Come on. We'll get you there."

As it turned out, she lived in the flat above her shop on the Parade not far from Orchard Park, so Alan dropped me off and then took Erica home.

The next time I dropped into the Green Ginger Man for my semi regular meet up with my BFF, I got myself a drink, then sat at 'our' table and waited. A few minutes later Alan wandered in and Erica was with him. He went to the bar for their drinks whilst she scanned the room, when she saw me, her face exploded into a thousand megawatt smile and she rushed over to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she sat down and we talked whilst we waited for Alan to join us.

"I never got to thank you properly for saving me."

"Pfft! Don't look at me. Alan did the heavy lifting."

She reached out and rested her tiny hand on top of mine. Her nails were exquisitely decorated and very long, "Oh no," she said, "I saw what you did. You nearly gave that fucker three Adam's apples."

I giggled. It seemed strange to me that such a sophisticated and beautiful woman should speak in such terms, "Think nothing of it," I smiled.

Her expression turned serious and she said earnestly, "No. I refuse to think nothing of it. If you and Alan hadn't turned up, I don't know what would have happened to me... I really don't."

She fell silent and her expression became pensive, almost frightened. I must admit it embarrassed me a little so I tried to lighten the mood, "Well, we did. So no harm done."

Alan joined us at the table and slotted himself into the seat next to Erica, he put their drinks down and then allowed Erica to slip her tiny hand into his and I watched him give it a gentle squeeze. A look passed between them and for a split second I could see that they were the only people in the room. My eyes widened slightly and I put my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hand, "Details. Now!" I barked.

They both regarded me with puzzlement.

"Okay," I said, "How long have you two been an item? Why isn't she wearing a ring? Have you even set the date yet? I'd better have an invitation to the wedding. How many kids are you having?"

Alan's mouth fell open and Erica merely giggled, "Not long. He hasn't asked me yet. I'm free next Thursday. Of course, you're my Maid of Honour. Enough to start our own rugby team... Next question."

I turned my attention to Alan and batted my eyelashes as I continued, "Does she make your heart skip a beat? Do you float in the air at the sound of her dulcet tones? Do you worship her during the dance of lurve?"

Then I turned back to Erica and my expression darkened, "And you! Are your intentions honourable? Are you gonna get him pregnant and then run off with the milkman? Are you aware that if you break his tender heart I shall hound you to the ends of the Earth?"

Alan laughed, "Oh fuck off Manni! We've only been together a week!"

That was the start of yet another fun evening, but it was even better, because now we had Erica to join the fun. I discovered that she ran her own lingerie shop, she was twenty nine, a couple of years older than Alan and she was a goldmine of pop culture references. The only downside was that she was a Trekkie. I of course made the appropriate gagging noises and then dubbed her to be a space cougar, and Alan her galactic boy toy.

Erica in turn vested me as the Official Gooseberry in the Order of the Third Wheel. And then we all got fucking smashed, I knocked back a fair few white wines, and a good night was had by all.

END OF CHAPTER ONE