All Comments on 'Midnight Ch. 03'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great! Keep going please!

Love it!

FloribundaFloribundaover 8 years ago
This story and Manni intrigues me!

xx

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Good Story

Lots of people fall into the same chant as Midnight but she should remember that as long as the man with the knife doesn't gut her she has a lot going for her. She has take advantage of her opportunities and potential. Most people who start that rant did not even notice the opportunities. They are too depressed and scared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You decry the private ownership of firearms, . . .

yet, there are very few living skinheads in the U.S. And there are no women being victimized by thugs, unless they refuse to defend themselves. And if they prefer being molested, mugged, raped, and murdered, to enacting emphatic self defense, then that is their choice, and their consequences. Life is not fair, but you don't have to make yourself the victim, unless that is your preference. But this story takes place in a society where personal criminal violence is considered preferable to armed citizens defending themselves.

Its all very nice that Mannie has strong courageous MEN to protect and defend her. But, her predators will simply move on to more vulnerable victims. How many victims must suffer before a civilized culture decides that justice is morally superior to pacifism, and self-defense is preferable to state rationed police protection. If Alan was an average size man, both he and Mannie would be dead by this point in your story. A good example of the British cultures genuflection to size and strength; the king, or the bully, rules. Just stupid, and embarrassing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous