All Comments on 'Midnight Ch. 09'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FloribundaFloribundaover 8 years ago
Families! What a fucking nightmare...

You've definitely posted this chapter at the right time of year ;)

Will wait patiently to see what happens next in your story.

To everyone else on Lit: I can imagine all sorts of family happiness and trauma elsewhere - hope you all have a happy holiday!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love!

Can I just say how much I friggin love this story. It's so funny and real. No joke I wake up and the first thing I do is read your updates. I can't wait for the next chapters so hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best stories posted on this site in some time. I am engrossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant, indeed.

I love the way you confront the issues that plague our civilization every day. You use tension very cleverly to build suspense and leave us holding our breaths until the next chapter. You are obviously either a student of archaeology yourself, or you've done your homework to tell a very convincing story. I look forward to the next episode.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
There is really nothing that Nathan or Hattie can do

She is not going to change overnight and he is not going to stand for her behaviour.

Gee, an intelligent hard working business woman and she can not see the holes in her social standards. Was she trying to put pressure on her daughter financially?

By the way I am amazed at the idea that a palaeontology prof would earn so much.

abboncabboncabout 8 years ago
On tenterhooks

I sincerely hope your break has been beneficial, but I for one am going crackers checking for Chapter 10 every morning!

It's a very well written and engrossing story; please don't keep us waiting too much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come Back!!

I check everyday to see if you have any new updates and it's driving me crazy that you don't. Pleeeeease Come Back!

abboncabboncalmost 8 years ago
I know...

..you're still around - I've seen your recent comments on other submissions.

It's now been six months, and we still haven't seen Chapter 10! What's happened?

It's a damned good story; it would be a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't !!

Good riddance to a bad rubbish ! 1* !!!!!

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitoralmost 8 years ago
please continue the story (and ignore the idiots)

We are still expecting it, and it is well into the new year...

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
Please finish the story

Your story is totally charming. More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous