All Comments on 'Midnight City Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man of His Word

Reading part 2 now! Thanks for not only your fine writing but for you efforts to keep we your hungry readers timely fed.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Just a small guess

I by no means have the whole puzzle but if I were to guess building on Don's suggestion of the perp being the John, the John and Perl is either the father or the brother. Depending on which ever it was the killer called the other for help desposing of the body. In that scenario I would assign the killer role to the brother who then called daddy to help cover the killing and move the body. The obstruction after the fact seems to have a keen understanding of the law in how he tried to decieve law enforcemeant. I also guess that they moved the body so that the AG's state wouI'd investigate, or more appear to investigate. The body being found in the IC's state would increase the chances of being caught. The IC caught this case by sheer dumb luck. That is my guess sans evidence so I guess we'll see. Great writing either way. Thanks WW!!!

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyover 7 years ago
The truth is near

ATTIGBTAISAEM:)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is submitted.

I'm loving the comments. Won't say ahead of time what is right and what is wrong, but it's fun to read y'all's thoughts...

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 7 years ago
Another wild guess

The killer was her father, she was going to expose the incest between them and he couldn't have that. The brother knew about it and thought that she was okay with it and tried his luck. Much to his dismay she rejected him. The brother went to her the night of the murder, witnessed his father and his security man trying to clean up the scene and was forced to help his father cover up the crime because they said that they would accuse him of murdering his sister.

LostingorgiaLostingorgiaover 7 years ago
I'm going with the masses here

The Father either Killed Her or had her Killed, Had the Body dumped in his County where her purse and phone was found. I think the Body was moved to the State line by the same person that moved the body at that previous crime scene to make sure the FBI and other agencies did the investigation not that county's or the Son moved the body after the father got home because he did love his sister.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Maybe I am wrong, there again I!

I would say that her brother was the john who had driven her around from place to place when he found out about her he killed her and dumped her within the state that was next to his fathers state. The father found out and had the body or moved it himself to the state line to claim it as being in his area and then cover it up. Once the IC became involved the father points the blame on the Gil lad, paying for his change of Uni and his brief will get him off as he is not guilty and somehow it could be proven.

The brother shot her and then stabbed her multiple times in anger of his sister whom her parents felt was the better of the two, yet to him she was just a two-bit slut.

Maybe I am wrong but that is my best shot WW and another 5+ from me. I think that you are posting the best stories on this whole site at this moment in time and you have set the bar very high.

jurasickjurasickover 2 years ago

Wow! In bed with Sandra Speer?? Didn't see that one coming. That was some really hot, romantic lovemaking going on with her. What's the deal between her and Nash now? Weren't they engaged?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Two thoughts.

1. If it's just an arbitrary thing then it could be almost anyone including her fsthef or brother.

2. It could be part of the greater story then in line with Don's attack on superior Bloodllines Barfly senior is either in Bloodlines or is being put forward for it. But that's not a good enough reason to kill his daughter so must be a deeper, far more important a reason and that could be her wild life which might reflect badly on him??

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

One possible solution is the case of underage incest between daughter and father. Something has been depressing the mother for a long time. Also the killer shot Tiffany. I can’t believe that the killer would be carrying around a large kitchen knife to disguise the murder method Tiffany was killed in her apt not where she had sex with others. So to gain entry she would have know the killer. Her paying customers would not know she lived upstairs.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES