Midnight City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, the stud fucking the woman was really enjoying his 'work', and why not? Cindy thought... that was one gorgeous woman he was getting to fuck. But from Norelle, Cindy felt... nothing. No sexual energy, no pleasure, not even the feeling of the drudgery of work. Just nothing from that woman... and that in itself was fascinating to the Green Crowbar...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The only light in the hotel room was the TV, which was turned to a static channel. An eerie blue light was all that filled the room, along with the lights of the City that filtered in through the window.

Two dresses lay in puddles on the floor, along with my clothing. The women had slowly undressed me as I kissed each girl's neck for a few minutes. I felt their hands probing into my pants, and Sandra began lightly jacking my cock as it was freed from its confines.

"Mmmm, so nice..." Sandra whispered. She sat down on the bed and I moved up to her and slid my hand around the back of her head. She opened her mouth and took my throbbing inches into her mouth as I slid my meat past her juicy lips and along her tongue.

My own tongue was exploring Lindy's mouth in a deep kiss as Sandra fellated me. One of my favorite pleasures on earth is to be with two women, and have one of them fucking or sucking me while I kiss the other one. I felt my nuts beginning to tighten already, so after a few more minutes of Sandra's excellent oral worship, I slid my cock out of her mouth.

"The champagne should be cold now." I said. "Let's open the bottle." We did so, and the cork flew across the room with a loud *POP!*. I poured three glasses.

"So, ladies," I said, "to what shall we toast?"

"To love, and pleasure." said Lindy.

"To the fulfillment of dreams." said Sandra, her eyes boring into mine.

"What about you, Don?" asked Lindy when I hesitated to respond.

"To this moment." I said. "Just to this moment, right now. Nothing more, nothing less." We clinked our glasses and drank.

"Okay, there's something I want to do." said Sandra, her face flushed as she giggled. "I'm going to drink some of this champagne and then kiss you, Don." She took a swig from the bottle and mashed her lips to mine. I next felt champagne spewing into my mouth from hers. I swallowed it down, then Sandra said "Now you do me like that." I did so, taking a big swig, then kissing Sandra and letting the pressure of the bubbly spew it into her mouth. She swallowed, then I felt her tongue sliding against mine. My cock was throbbing.

"Now you, Lindy." I said. I took a swig and kissed Lindy hard and she dutifully swallowed her bubbly. As we kissed, Lindy took the bottle from me as I felt another pair of hands going down to my cock and balls. Sandra was not holding back in her intent to get things started.

I scooted up onto the bed, lying on my back. Lindy settled down beside me on my right side and I pulled her head down for a kiss. Our tongues twined hotly, pleasure coursing through my body. And then I felt it.

"Mmmmmmm!" I groaned into Lindy's mouth. I was feeling Sandra's mouth engulfing my cock, her full lips sliding down my taut, throbbing shaft. She vacuumed her mouth and slid back up, making me gasp in pleasure.

"Oh geez, that is good..." I gasped as I broke the kiss with Lindy. I looked down and watched as the beautiful redhead began fellating me in earnest, her head bobbing up and down, her eyes closed and her face a mask of pure pleasure.

"Climb on." I said to Lindy. "I want to eat your pussy."

"Ooooooh, no problem with that." Lindy said. She got up and straddled my head, facing the headboard of the bed. I saw her swollen, wet pussy above me, and it was a beautiful sight. I reached up and grabbed her asscheeks and guided her down until my tongue was licking at her slit. She eased down until my tongue was sliding past her labes and into her wet cunthole.

For some minutes, it was pure heaven as the only sounds in the room were the smacks and slurps of great oral sex. I felt Sandra's mouth leave my cock, her hand still holding my shaft. And then... heaven got even better.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Sandra whispered as her pussy descended onto my cock. She was facing me and Lindy, and she was straddling my hips. She lowered herself onto me, impaling her tight pussy onto my hard male meat.

"Oh God, that is so good..." Sandra whispered again. I barely heard her as I tongued Lindy's clit and slit. Sandra settled onto my cock and I was fully sheathed in her warm wet cunt. Then she began riding me, moving back and forth, 'twerking' her firm ass and hips...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Norelle. I'm Callie." said the blonde, introducing herself to the dark-haired beauty. They were backstage, in the grimy, dingy dressing room area.

"Yes, I knew who you are." Norelle said. Her voice was quiet and even, a bit low-toned for a woman's voice. Her dark eyes were very penetrating, as if she were a step ahead of your thoughts. Callie thought that it was good she'd already dealt with this: the Iron Crowbar's gray eyes were penetrating like that.

"Why don't we go get something to eat, my treat." said Callie. "I have a proposition for you."

They went to a nearby bar that Norelle said had decent food, and she had been right; the food was good. Cindy took up a seat at the bar, and had a drink and some food for herself.

"Norelle," Callie said, "I'm looking for contract stars for my company, and your name was recommended to me." She discussed the terms of the contract she was offering. "I think you'd be great. Would you like to give it a shot?"

"We can talk." Norelle said. They haggled a bit, but Norelle was not going to let this chance get away. They agreed to terms. Callie had papers in a small briefcase. She filled in the terms, and she and Norelle signed the contract.

Callie also bought Norelle a plane ticket to California for the next day. "I'll probably be on the plane with you, but that'll depend on finding the one other girl on my list. Her name is Betty Lamarr. Do you know her?"

"I did." said Norelle dispassionately. "She's dead."

"Oh my God." Callie said quietly, acting shocked. "What happened?"

"Stabbed to death." said Norelle. "Well, that's the scuttlebutt, that she was stabbed to death by one of her johns. You must not watch the news. She's the girl they found straddling the State Line."

"Oh, that's awful." Callie said. "I heard she was a good performer."

"She was." said Norelle. "She loved sex, too... really loved sex. She was a student at the University, and she said she was doing all this for her thesis. But we all knew she was doing it because she loved to fuck."

"She talked about that?" Callie asked.

"Oh yes." Norelle said. "As you know, most of us women hate men. We only fuck them to get paid. By the way that assistant of yours looks at you, I know she's your bitch. Betty... she was nobody's bitch. She hated her family, said her little brother was her little bitch, said her mother was a worthless whore, and her daddy would sell his soul for political gain."

"Her daddy's a politician?" Callie asked.

"Yeah, Attorney General of the State east of here." Norelle said. "Yeah, we knew who she really was. Well, I knew. If some of these other girls had known, they might've gone to the tabloids to get money in exchange for ratting her out. That never happened, so maybe they didn't know."

"Wow." Callie said, still playing her role and acting sad. "That's too bad, about her dying. I might could've gotten her out of here..."

"Don't waste your time thinking about it." Norelle said. "I doubt she would've gone with you. Now there is one other girl you can talk to. Her name is Jayne. Hot blonde, beautiful girl. Athlete... she plays basketball for the University..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned into Sandra's pussy as l licked deep into her hole. She tasted good and sweet, different than Lindy had tasted, and maybe even more delicious.

Sandra had come around my cock as she was fucking me, and Lindy was near her own orgasm when Sandra dismounted me. Lindy had slid back along my chest and abs, then fit my painfully taut cock to her own labes and sank down on me, taking me nuts-deep into her sopping wet quim.

"Oh God, you are so fucking hard!" Lindy gasped as she began riding me.

"Yes, he is." Sandra said with a smile at me. "Iron hard." Without me having to ask her, Sandra then straddled my head and I began eating her pussy. She was drinking some more champagne and just enjoying the pleasure of my tongue in her honey hole as Lindy grinded her sweet pussy on the base of my cock.

I was getting close... very close. The alcohol and the intensity of the sex with these two hot women was getting to me. I had not been Superman... I had not been 'faster than a speeding bullet'... but I announced that my climax was imminent.

"I want his load." Sandra said. Lindy dismounted me and Sandra slid back, and soon my cock was buried to my aching balls inside her womanhood. Lindy moved up and began kissing me hard, our tongues battling for sexual supremacy. All at once, everything hit me.

"MMMMF!" I groaned into Lindy's mouth as I fired my semen into Sandra's clutching cunt. I felt my jism sliding down along my cockhead as I pushed up hard against her to get my sperm as deep inside her as i could. Sandra pressed her body down hard on me in response, and I felt her pussy clutch at me... she was orgasming right along with me.

"Oh yes, shoot it up into me!" Sandra cried out as her head fell back and her mouth gaped open. My pulsing cock continued to shoot my load into her until I was spent and had no more to give.

Sandra collapsed on top of me, her head on my left shoulder. I was still making out with Lindy, but did turn and kiss Sandra's forehead. My cock was still embedded in Sandra's cunt, though beginning to soften.

"Mmmm, that was sooooo fucking good." I said. Both women giggled, then Lindy began nuzzling my neck with her lips as Sandra began sucking on my left nipple...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Getting back to their hotel room, Callie and Cindy prepared for bed.

"Let's take a shower together." Callie suggested. Cindy had no problem with that. They took a lot of time soaping each other up and then rinsing it off, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

As they got out and dried off, Callie said "Would you like to fuck me with your strap-on the way that stud fucked Norelle?"

"Sure." said Cindy. "As long as I get to eat your pussy first."

And Cindy took her time, licking and kissing Callie's pussy, sinking her tongue deeper and deeper into the beautiful porn star's pussy hole with each probing lick. Callie sighed in pleasure, letting her hand stroke Cindy's head and occasionally pulling her face deeper into her aching pussy.

Then Cindy turned around and they engaged in a soixante-neuf. Cindy felt the electric shocks of Callie's tongue expertly working her swollen labes, up to her clit, then deeper and deeper into her tight hole. It felt incredibly good, and Cindy reveled in the pleasure, letting her feelings flow and the ecstasy course through her body.

After a long time, Cindy got her special strap-on that Laura had made for her. She sank the vibrator part deep into her own pussy, then strapped the device with the nine inch 'cock' on. Callie raised her legs and Cindy mounted her, sliding the dildo along Callie's slit as Cindy's mouth found Callie's pretty toes and feet.

"Ooooooh, that' s nice." Callie said happily. "Yeah, suck on my heels, baby. Make 'em shine!" Cindy did so, wondering all the time if it were a family trait to want to worship women's feet... she knew Don sure loved it while he was fucking Laura or Molly...

"UUUHHH!!" Callie cried out as Cindy penetrated her with the dildo. Cindy moved forward over Callie and began fucking her 'cock' deep and hard, plowing in and out of Callie with hard, powerful thrusts. Callie reached up and grabbed Cindy's hard asscheeks, and began controlling Cindy's speed until they found the perfect middle ground. Cindy felt the electric current in the vibrator buried in her pussy, and the tingle was causing her orgasm to build. She didn't know that Callie was about to come right with her, but found out when they cried out at the same time...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:00am. I woke up. The lights of the City were streaming into the room from the window, allowing me to see. The television was still on, showing color-bars-and-tone, but I could not hear the tone because the device was muted.

Lindy was lying on my right side, facing away from me and towards the window. Sandra was on my left side, facing away from me, curled up into a fetal position, her ass and back pressing into my side. I turned to face her, letting that sweet, firm ass press into my groin, and I wrapped my arm around her body, cupping her very ample breast in my hand. My cock was already reaching its full length, and demanding to be sheathed inside a warm, wet pussy.

Sandra was waking up. She looked over her right shoulder to see me looking at her, and she smiled a beautiful smile. I was throbbing with desire for her, and began pushing my hips towards her, trying to find the opening between her labes. She raised her right leg up until her knee was almost to her shoulder and my face, and I kissed it as her hand grasped my cock. We worked together to maneuver into position, and my cock finally found the mark.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhh." I whispered as I felt Sandra's warm, tight cuntwalls enveloping my invading cock. I pushed in until I felt my balls press against the bottom of her cuntlips and her 'taint'. I began to thrust in and out, burying my cock inside Sandra again and again, driving as deep as I could. Sandra's hand slid down over our coupled loins and my balls, then back up to her clit, which she began rubbing.

We made love this way for long minutes. Sandra would watch my cock disappearing into her pussy again and again, only to return glistening wet with her juices, and then she looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes staring into mine. It was a connection far beyond the physical...

After several more long minutes of pumping her pussy, I whispered "I'm going to come. Sandra's eyes looked into mine again and she reached up with her right hand and pulled my head down to hers.

Our lips met in a warm kiss, and then she said "Come inside me." She kissed me again, then broke it, our lips barely an inch apart as she whispered "Please... come inside me." As our lips met again, I felt my nut rise and the great, painful ecstasy racing through my loins, building and building with each thrust. I pushed hard against her, feeling my balls pressing up against her, and the pleasure of it was too much...

"Unnnh!!" I gasped as I fired the first huge spurt of my climax against Sandra's cervix. "Oh God!" I gasped again as streams of semen erupted into her. All climaxes are good, I thought, but this one was one of the best I'd ever experienced. It just felt so good pumping my full load into Sandra, our loins fully coupled, my arms pulling her body into mine as our tongues twisted together in a kiss that truly expressed the intensity and depth of our passion...

After it was over, I did not withdraw, but lay there with my cock buried in Sandra's snatch. She slid her right arm up again to pull my head down to her, and as she did she looked into my eyes and whispered "Thank you." Words in reply were insufficient and would've ruined the moment. I kissed her warmly, tenderly, and held her. We stayed that way, and I fell asleep again before my cock fell out of her cunt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They lay together, Callie's ass and back pressing into Cindy's chest and abs. Cindy's arms were wrapped around Callie, holding her.

Callie turned around to face Cindy. She stroked Cindy's face, and Cindy could see something resembling sadness in Callie's beautiful face.

"We have to talk." Callie said, her voice a whisper.

"I know." Cindy said, knowing.

"I, uh... I'm flying back to California with Norelle tomorrow." said Callie, looking into Cindy's ice-blue eyes.

"When will you be back?" Cindy asked, knowing the answer already.

"I don't know." Callie said. "It may be a while. It may be... a long time."

"I understand." said Cindy. "I would say to give me a call when you come back, so you can stay with me... but I think there's a 'but' in there somewhere."

Callie grinned at the joke. "Cindy, you're a very special, wonderful person. I can't be what you want, and need, in a relationship. My life, and what I am, is not like that. And you deserve to be happy."

"I've been happy having you here." Cindy said. "In the Star Trek shows, Mr. Data described fondness as being used to someone's presence. I'm getting used to your presence."

"I know, and that's why I need to go back to California and get to work." Callie said. "And I need to get out of your way. You deserve to be happy... and what makes you happy is being a cop, and working with the Iron Crowbar... oh, don't deny it, I see it in your face... it would kill you if you had to stop working with Don, you love it and you were meant to be at his side... not mine."

Cindy nodded, feeling great sadness in her whole being. Callie kissed her, then said "All right... you've got me tonight. All night. Let's be together this last night, and we'll always be friends no matter where we are..." Their lips met in a warm kiss...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5:00am. I woke up again, feeling Sandra's ass pressing into my groin. I felt Lindy getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Sandra asked sleepily.

"Five o'clock." I said. "Go back to sleep."

Sandra rolled over onto her back. "I'd rather you get on top of me and do me again." she said as her hand wrapped around my cock. Despite the sex just hours before, I was getting a 'morning hard-on'.

I rolled on top of Sandra and kissed her. "Well, I wouldn't want to be accused of not giving a beautiful woman what she wants." She guided my cock to her pussy as she spread her legs. I drove forward and sank my cock into her.

I lay down on top of Sandra, pressing my weight on her just enough to pin her but not to be uncomfortable for her. She wrapped her legs tightly around my hips and thighs as I pushed my cock into her with short, deep strokes, not hard but slow and deeply pleasurable. I nuzzled her neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping me pressed into her.

It took a good while for my nut to build, but the steady relentless thrusting coupled with the smell and taste of Sandra as I kissed and nuzzled her soon had me working up to another climax. I just rode the crest of the wave building inside me, feeling Sandra's juicy cunt clasping me as she experienced a 'small' orgasm, and soon I felt the pulses inside me as I ejaculated into her again. It wasn't a huge climax, and I didn't have as much sperm to inject into her... but it was satisfying. Very satisfying.

I heard the shower in the bathroom turn on. I got off Sandra, who curled up into a fetal position again in the afterglow of intercourse, and I walked into the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, getting into the shower with Lindy.

"Sure, baby." Lindy said. I took the lovely black-haired woman into my arms.

"I appreciate you doing that last night." I said. "I'll make it up to you."

"Mmmm, I'll let you do that." Lindy said, then met my mouth in a kiss. "But it's okay. Sandra has wanted to fuck you for a long time, and now her dream has come true and you've rocked her world. But I want you back the next time you come visit us..."

Part 7 - Looking For A Car

"This is Diane Williams at the City National Newsdesk." said the decided blonde reporterette at 8:00am, Tuesday, November 15th. As usual, Diane talked slowly and condescendingly towards her television audience. "A Federal Court has granted a writ of habeas corpus, which is a complex legal term for who has jurisdiction over a case, to the City Police in the investigation of the stabbing death of Tiffany Barclay. The twenty-year-old college student was found dead right on the State line, but it is believed she was actually killed in the City."