Midnight City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." said Muscone. "But at least tell us what, or who, we're looking for."

"Before I do," I said, "let me ask all of you: who do you think did it?"

Lindy Linares said "I've been wondering about that Ralph Lycra guy. Maybe he did meet her, she wanted more money, he pulls a gun..."

"And the stabbings?" I asked.

"He was angry." Lindy said. "And I think that's a key... someone was angry."

"There's something wrong with all this." said Sandra. "I'm looking at the family. Something to do with Ethan. His parents are scared to let us talk to him. Maybe he had a feud with his sister, killed her. Maybe by accident and they're covering for him."

Cindy said "It bothers me that Forest Gillis showed up as Al Guilford's legal representation. Whenever Gillis shows up, the person he's defending is in hot water and needs his help. But the vibe I'm getting is from the parents. One or the other of them is involved somehow."

Jack Muscone was walking around. "I think I see where you're going with this, Don." he said. "But there's one thing I am completely unable to understand, and that is why Tiffany's body was put here, literally straddling the State Line."

I nodded. "That one's easy." I said. "But changing the subject: Sandra, did Martin Nash ever talk to you about Dorian Sherwood, a.k.a. Diana Shire?" (Author's note: 'Credit Card Caper')

"She was the prostitute killed by Alicia Foster to fake Alicia's death." Sandra said. "Martin worked on that case with you. It always bothered him how that worked out."

"Yes, it bothered me too." I said. "And Dorian studied sexual psychology in school, then became a prostitute because she liked it. I'm seeing some similarities to Tiffany Barclay."

"And then," I said, "there was one of my earliest cases, the 'murdered football player'." I said. "Jefferson Davis Jackson's body was dumped, then moved. That is also what happened here... Tiffany was dumped where her phone and purse was found... then her body was moved here, to the State Line."

"Why?" asked Muscone.

"That," I said, "is what I hope to answer tonight." I said.

"So, who did it?" asked Muscone.

"You were right in the beginning of it all, Jack." I said "She was a prostitute killed by her john." After a pause I said "Okay, here's the plan to bag the perp..."

To be continued.

Okay, dear readers, you have sufficient clues to determine Tiffany's killer. Who did it? And for bonus Bowser points, who moved the body to the State Line? And how will the Iron Crowbar capture the killer? Solution next chapter...