Midnight Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheating wife continues to shame and titillate her husband.
2.2k words
3.33
75.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers

My wife and I never have sex anymore. Instead, we lie naked in bed together on Saturday nights, and she tells me about the affairs she's had all week. The humiliation, along with the sexy stories, get me hornier and more excited than our previous, vanilla sex ever did.

I was on my back, casually stroking my semi-erect cock, waiting for this week's story to begin. She was easing a glass dildo in and out of her pussy.

"I wanted something special this week," she began. "I wanted to get gang-banged."

My eyes opened wide. "What? That's pretty extreme, even for you." I felt my cock twitch at the thought, though.

"That's what I wanted," she said. "So I got dressed up in my sexiest outfit and went down to the college neighborhood across town. I went into a frat bar and started flirting with the guys there. I found three frat brothers who were up for some fun."

I pictured three clean-cut all-American boys, blond hair and trim waists and lettermen jackets. But I was wrong. She continued:

"One was the biggest, blackest football player I'd ever seen. He was enormous, and I was betting his cock would be, too. It turns out I was right. His name was Eugene. The next one was some sort of Arab. He was tall and skinny and had a scraggly beard. He smelled of curry. His name was Habib. The third one was a short fat white kid. He seemed like a bit of a dork, but I figured he probably didn't get a lot of sex, so he should be really enthusiastic. His name was Kevin."

My wife had a gang-bang with the Rainbow Coalition! I was appalled and humiliated. My dick got several notches harder.

She worked the glass dildo some more as she continued. "They took me back to their frat house. We went into their basement lounge; it had several sofas and a plush carpet on the floor. At first, we all kept our clothes on. I made them stand in a row and take their dicks out. Then I knelt in front of them, like a slave girl. Eugene was in the middle, so I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. Like I said, it was very large, both long and fat. It really filled my mouth. As I sucked on it, I reached to both sides, grabbing Habib's and Kevin's cocks in my hands. Habib's cock was long and thin, and Kevin's was short and stubby. But they all grew as I worked on them."

I kept the mental image of my wife, fully dressed in her slutty outfit, kneeling subserviently in front of three college boys and servicing their cocks. I stroked my own cock with two fingers and kept listening.

"I didn't let any of them cum just yet. After about five minutes, they were all breathing hard, so I stopped, and made them switch places. Now Habib was in the middle. His cock was fun to deep-throat. It snaked down my gullet like a tapeworm. I could tell he'd never been deep-throated like that. He'd probably never even had a blowjob before. I swallowed it deep and worked my lips around the base. Eugene's huge cock really filled my hand, my fingers didn't touch when I wrapped them around it, and I had to make really long strokes. Kevin was still easy to fondle with only the slightest motion."

I thought about that long, thin Arab cock invading my wife's throat. The idea that she was being such a total wanton slut gave me that familiar feeling of shame mixed with horniness. I stroked my cock a little harder and a little faster.

"I paused again when I thought they were getting too close, and made them switch again. Now I was jacking off Habib and Eugene, and I sucked Kevin's little nubby cock. Small as it was, it was still bigger than yours, of course. I felt like I was kissing someone's thumb. But it was nice be able to do all sorts of tricks with it in my mouth; I flipped it back and forth, right and left, up and down with my tongue. I could feel it pulsing and growing in my mouth."

Now I really blushed and my ears burned. When she tells me how little my cock is, and compares it unfavorably to all of her other lovers, it makes me feel ashamed and worthless. And hornier than every, of course. I jerked my cock a little harder, and started polishing my taut nutsack with my other hand.

"By this time, I figured they were all close to popping. I told them to all get naked. They had their clothes off within seconds. I took my time stripping; I wanted to give them a good show. I wanted them to enjoy all my goodies as they gradually came into view. Goodies that they would soon have access to. I slowly slid my dress down my shoulders, and slowly wiggled it past my hips and onto the floor. I turned around and let them watch me unstrap my bra from the back and drop it to the floor. Still facing away from them, I bent over at the waist, and slowly slid my panties down my legs, gradually revealing my ass and pussy lips. Then I straightened up and turned to face them, naked except for my high heels. Eugene gasped, and Habib uttered some sort of oath in a foreign language. Kevin just sort of gurgled."

My wife, paraded like a piece of meat for the enjoyment of three frat boys! My head was hot and my nipples were tingling.

"I told them I wanted them each to fuck me in the pussy, but none of them were to cum. Not yet. I got down on one of the sofas on my back and spread my legs. Kevin climbed onto me first. His little dick didn't make much of a dent in my pussy, but his fat ass really pressed on my hips. He wiggled around like he didn't know what he was doing, but I could tell he was enjoying it. I sensed him getting close to the edge, so I told him his turn was up. Then Habib climbed onto me. He fucked me with long, slow strokes. His dick was long enough to reach my cervix, but not thick enough to stimulate my outer lips. His breath smelled like curry. Finally, Eugene mounted me. I gather he'd had the most experience, as he knew exactly what he was doing. He shoved his huge cock right in me and began thrusting his hips. For the first time, I really felt like I was being fucked; I was filled and stretched, and almost forget that I was there to manage a gang-bang." She was working her dildo pretty fiercely at this point, lost in the memories.

I was really horny by now too, and was stroking myself quite fast and hard. My breathing was short and raspy and there was sweat on my brow.

"I told them I wanted a bukkake session. They didn't know what that was. I made them stand around the sofa and jack off onto me. They were all so close to cumming that they were happy to do it. Kevin stood near my hips and stroked his cock with short little jerks. Habib stood over my tits and jacked himself with long, slow strokes. Eugene stood over my head and fisted his cock with fast, confident strokes. I watched their faces; they were all in ecstasy. After a few minutes, I told them that I wanted to feel their cum, now! They all came immediately; a nice little splash onto my pussy from Kevin, one long rope onto my tits from Habib, and a huge gush all over my face from Eugene."

The image of my wife, covered with cum, pushed me one notch closer to climaxing; I could feel the old familiar twinge in my balls that told me an orgasm was on its way.

"I'm not quite ready," I told her. "Is there more to the story?"

"Oh, yes. There's quite a bit more," she said. "Don't you dare cum yet!"

I stopped stroking, and pinched the base of my cock. The imminent orgasm subsided. Of course, now I knew it would be even better when it did come. She continued.

"After that, they were all limp and spent. But you know college boys; they don't need much down time. I sat up on the sofa, still covered in cum, and made them line up in front of me. One by one, I sucked their cocks until they were all hard again. They stood there, their dicks bobbing in front of me, waiting for their next adventure."

I thought about that line up of cocks, all so young, all bigger than mine, all pointing directly at my wife's face. I wanted desperately to cum!

"The grand finale, I told them, would be a triple penetration. I made Eugene lay down on the sofa on his back. His huge cock stuck straight up like a fire hydrant. Even though it didn't need any encouragement, I couldn't resist giving it a few sucks. Then I straddled him, and lowered myself onto that huge pole. I felt my pussy stretched out again, and felt the warmth of the sexual bliss spreading throughout my body. Then I told Habib to get behind me and mount my asshole. He knelt on the arm of the sofa and leaned forward, his hands on my hips. He guided his long, thin dick to my asshole, and slowly pushed it in. I felt a thrill as it entered me. And once both of those cocks were in my body, I felt so full that it was incredible." She pushed her dildo a few inches deeper into her pussy, and winced with pleasure.

I was back to stroking myself with full passion, now. I pictured my wife with both of her holes stuffed, with her innards compressed and pounded. I pounded myself harder and harder.

"I told Kevin to come around and mount my face. My head was hanging off the other arm of the sofa, upside down. He stepped up and placed his dick in my mouth. I told him I wasn't going to suck him; he would have to fuck my face. He understood, and started thrusting. his little dick grew more than I would have thought possible, and soon he was fucking me all the way back to my throat."

Now I was picturing my wife, like a piece of meat being roasted on a spit, three cocks piercing her, violating her, stabbing in and out of her. My hips were bucking and my knees were shaking; I was sweating and jacking myself like crazy. My cock head was swollen and purple and wanting to spit.

"They knew what to do. They all kept thrusting, poking, stabbing, and jabbing. They worked up a rhythm and pretty soon they were all thrusting in unison. I felt my pussy being stretched to its limits, I felt my asshole being assaulted over and over, I felt my throat being poked without mercy. My body was under their complete control. I was a total slut, a total piece of meat. I was in heaven. I couldn't even speak; all I could do was gurgle. But they didn't need any encouragement; they kept fucking me for what seemed like an hour."

I gritted my teeth. I didn't want to climax until the story did. But I was so close! I glanced at her; she was as lost in the story as I was. Her eyes were glazed over, and she was working the dildo in and out of her pussy with furious energy.

"Finally, I could tell they were all going to cum soon. Eugene was breathing more heavily, and Habib was starting to thrust into my ass more furiously than ever. Kevin was wheezing. I did what I could to hurry them along. I clenched my pussy and my asshole as tightly as I could, and wiggled my hips more than before. At the same time, I started working my tongue on Kevin's cock. It worked. Eugene's cock erupted, pouring a huge volume of cum into my pussy; I felt the wave of liquid inside me. Habib's cock spat like a cobra, deep in my bowels. Kevin gritted his teeth and thrust his hips one last time, and his sperm filled my mouth. Of course, all this ejaculate invading my body at the same time pushed me over the edge, and I went into a thunderous climax; my body heaved and shook and I screamed."

And she did scream, as she thrust the glass dildo all the way into her pussy one more time; she was having a climax right now. I did the same, as the pressure in my loins would no longer be denied. My hands, wrapped around my cock, stroked it one last time before it started to spasm and spew; my cock head flared and rope after rope of cum spurted straight up into the air. My stomach muscles convulsed and I nearly doubled up from the physical intensity of the pleasure.

I closed my eyes and let the wave of ecstasy pass up and down my body; the post-orgasmic warmth washed over me and my breathing gradually returned to normal.

I looked over at my wife. She was fast asleep, with a smile on her face, and the end of the glass dildo still sticking out of her pussy.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
736 Followers