All Comments on 'Midnight Confessions Ch. 02'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disgusting!

That's my take on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting

Hubby gets his kicks from the verbal abuse from his wife on his non ability to perform in bed to satisfy her. She is correct to find release in her own fashion since he is can't please her in any way. She shouldn't dump him as he does provide material things but the wife should also give him all the household chores to do so that will give her more time to entertain her lovers. Well written and hubby is getting what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written

well written by a person who i would say was a bully in high school and has carried on into the rest of his life but in the end people like this end up being just loud mouths and idiots and write and do things just to anger or piss people off. So my solution has been to ignore the idiot and it will just go away because it has no guts to do anything else.

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNiteover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

Another fine piece of writing. :)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Fine writing???...

....hey author-it's up to you to see this posted in the fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Trollbaitstory+sickwriter=1*

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
what about the creampie?

she owes him that much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Didn't get any better. Score them the way I see them.

YouamiYouami7 months ago

Nah! This episode didn't get better...you managed to lower the bar you set in Part 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous