All Comments on 'Midnight Creeper'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
under the Alpha man's spell

Sweet unwavering submission by a meek man to the physically and dominant neighbor is enhanced by the older man's fondness for his plaything. Wonderfully erotic.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
well written as always

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need a neighbor......

......like that! Although I'm pretty well hung I've been with bigger guys who could have been porn stars and always loved their dicks in my ass! Hope there's more stories coming about these two.

RSchwulerRSchwulerabout 7 years ago
great story

Really love the relationship between the two neighbors, and the way Oscar casually emasculates Charlie. Beautifully written. "Throbbing monolith." Very hot. Great job!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I too am a married closet faggot cocksucking slut. I also love big, strong, masculine well-hung men like Oscar (not a fan of so much hair & I don't lick armpits). The rest of the story is exactly my fantasy. I would love to have my big, strong, hunk of a neighbour fuck me on his porch while our wives slept. Always the danger of my wife seeing me sucking his cock and getting fucked by his big juicy cock. That would be a good way of coming out to my wife so she would finally know that I am a closet fag who only wants sex with men (even though I still love her). Maybe one day I can take that step and come out to her. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy your stories as some of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs

I need my burly coworker to do this to me. To let me jack his foreskin until he growls and makes me sit on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous