All Comments on 'Midnight Hunting'

by saturnaliat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

Good story! Wouldn't be surprised if things like that really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complete lunacy

Even an idiot like Josh realizes what a cluster fuck this deal is and goes to the cops. NOBODY is that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good job.

Your plot moved smoothly and quickly. I liked that Josh and Claire got away. I liked it that they didn't eventually embrace their slavery and enjoy it. So many stories have that theme. Would have really liked it if the sex slavers had been caught by police.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Complete satisfaction

A short story, with a beginning, middle and satisfactory end; so rare! I enjoyed this story as the contents appealed greatly to my personal kinks. It was very well written, the characters, well drawn, easily visualised and hot as hell.

From this I look forward to reading your other submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Banal ending (by up&down)

A very good idea (I was on the mood for giving you 5 stars), with a very too simple conclusion.

So I don't know ... 3 stars, for the moment.

Try another ending and you could start a series from here

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
Not my style at all. Reading about pony girls that have entered into that life voluntarily is OK.

But I don't like slave stories, cruelty, D/s, any of that stuff. If it is your style I will not condemn it but I definitely do not like it. Thank you, author, for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous