All Comments on 'Midnight Movie'

by FeJuggler

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

God this made me so fucking wet. I want to fuck something right now. God my pussy is burning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am a 56 year old woman. I went to a theatre in Sydney, My friend had rung me, we were supposed to meet, but at the last minute she had not been able to come.I like period movies, the 1800s to 1900s. The costumes, the hushed romances, this one starred Keira . The movie had started, there weren't many people as it is like mid week. I always sit in the back row, middle, light shone in, a latecomer, sat in my row.In the study, one of the servants had Keira backed against a wall, then fucking, my hand went under my skirt, moving over my panties, I glanced sideways, a young woman was looking at me,caught, I froze, my hand still under my skirt. I slowly moved it out. The woman moved next to me, sat then her hand moved onto my leg, I didn't move, her hand higher, touching my wet panties, then in my ear, take them off, I didn't move, take them off, I want to touch you. I lifted up and slid them down, her fingers finding my wet slit, moving over and then touching my clit, rubbing, then sliding down and pushing into me, moving. Then the voice, I want to lick you, I said no, not here, yes here as she moved down onto her knees, I looked around, opening my legs and this young woman placed her tongue on my pussy, slowly licking, licking until I orgasmed, my legs closing around her head as I bucked on the seat, her tongue moving. I relaxed, done, she slowly licked and then sat back next to me, her fingers back at my pussy and for the next 80 minutes brought me to 2 more orgasms. She left before the end of the movie, I did not touch her and when I left, I recognized her sitting outside the theatre, where she looked at me and slowly ran her tongue over her lips. I sat next to her and she said, want to watch a movie. I shamelessly went back into the theatre with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous