Midnight Visitor

Story Info
The culmination of my imagination mixed with some realty.
2.2k words
3.94
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled from my sleep...I thought I'd heard a noise.

Lights are all off, all I can hear is the ragged breath escaping from my lips...my eyes open, trying desperately to see into the dark shadows of the corners.

Just as I feel my body begin to relax again, and my eyes drifted closed, my fears assuaged, I feel a leather clad hand come down across my mouth, stifling my outcry.

My eyes fly open in fear as I try to turn towards this...person...man? woman? more than one???

I see the outline of his head as he leans down to me...

"Shhhhhh...don't fight me...shhhh, shhh, shhhh...it's ok, it's ok...stay calm, baby. I won't hurt you. I won't do anything you don't want."

I can actually HEAR the smirk on his lips as he said that last part...I can hear it through the blood pounding through my veins...my eyes still wide open, as though they can even think of closing...

He spoke again, "Do you believe me? Will you trust me?"

He's close to my face. I feel his breathe on my nose as he speaks. I can make out his eyes in the darkness now...they are looking right into my soul...

I feel my fear subsiding as he stares in to my eyes...it's as if he was meant to be there, to have his hand on my mouth, to be inches from my own face in the middle of the night.

I was strangely comforted by the way his mouth formed the very words that should have terrified me.

I nodded my agreement, and I could feel his grip on my mouth loosen a bit.

"okay, that's a good girl..."

He used his left hand to twist the restraints around my wrists, then deftly and swiftly changed hands to tighten them, his eyes never leaving mine as he did.

I gasped as he cinched them tighter..."Shhhhhh...shhh...there you go..."

He clipped them to my headboard, then backed away a bit, pulling my covers away from me as he did.

"Mmmmm...you look so good in your little nightie...pity you won't be able to keep it." And with that, he grabbed it near the breast line and ripped it open, baring my abdomen and breasts to him.

I cried out, but it only seemed to fuel him. He growled from deep in his chest.

"It's ok, baby. I told you I won't hurt you. I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to do."

Somehow, I knew it was true. Somehow, I knew...by the end of it, I'd be begging this man, this veritable stranger, to do all kinds of wicked and lustful things to me...and I knew in my gut, that he would keep his word. He would not hurt me.

As he removed his gloves, and his large, strong hands met my skin, I was lost in this exciting new world he had brought to my bedroom.

As I lay in the darkness, as still as I could, he produced a long strip of cloth. He whispered, "You just lay still while I put this on you."

He reached behind my head with it and brought it around, over my eyes, shutting out what little I could see in the dark room.

I could hear only his breathing and feel the slightest of touches as his lips grazed my skin...on the left side of my face, then down to my navel...next on my thigh...now he's up near my shoulder...it was agonizingly sexy and nerve wracking. I never knew where he'd be next...until I felt the slight pressure from his lips, not quite a kiss, but almost.

I tried hard to keep my breathing steady, but my body betrayed me, and soft moans escaped my mouth as his whiskers scraped across my right breast, my nipple straining upward as if trying to touch it's tormentor.

"Ahhh, you like that?" he groaned as his mouth covered my nipple. He sucked it into the warmth of his lips then inhaled sharply, causing the air to rush past his lips, over the warm, wet skin of my breast...I gasped.

He clamped his teeth down on the hard bud and rolled it between them.

I moaned aloud and he whispered, "There you go...good girl...let yourself enjoy it."

His hand was roaming along my body. Goosebumps rose up to greet his fingertips along every line, every curve, every dip and mound he could find.

I was no longer scared, only excited.

My scent was rising into the night air...I was heady from the aroma already...I knew the signs, but he was just beginning to learn them...the way my thighs twitch when I clench...the way my head tilts back and my mouth opens slightly when he slides his fingers along my side...

He would know the signals soon enough.

"Mmmmm, baby, don't squeeze your legs together," he said. "Let them fall to the side. Let me in. I promise you, I'll be good to you."

I whimpered, barely audible, but I didn't resist as his strong hand pushed my thighs apart.

I could feel him circling my inner thigh...slowly, excruciatingly...I wanted him to do it harder...touch me harder...and I moaned "ugggghhhhhh"

"What is it??? What's the matter??? You don't like that?" he teased.

"Mmmmm, nooooo" I whispered..."please..."

"Please? Please, what, baby? What do you want me to do? Tell me. Say it.

I told you, I won't do anything unless you want me to. You have to say it."

I knew I had to get past my fear. My fear of my own desires, of my sexuality and my kinks and my fear of all that I have been taught was wrong and dirty. I knew, if I was going to learn to just be ME, I had to learn to be ALL of me...the good and the bad.

I took a deep breath and just said, "Please. Just don't stop."

He chuckled, "Haha, oh come on...you can do better than that."

Ok...I took a second more and then I said, "Don't stop touching me. I want you to put your fingers inside of me. Now."

And then quickly added "Please?"

"Mmmmm, that's a little better. I like it. Keep going." he growled at me, as he dipped a finger just inside my wetness.

I tipped my head back as he continued his journey into my pussy...flicking his thumb across my clit...circling his fingers inside me, pressing and rubbing my sweet spot, softly then with more pressure...making me squirm on my bed.

"Ohhhhh...fuck...nooo, don't stop...ugh...ugh...ohhh, please..."

He slid his finger out and brought it to my lips. "Open your lips. Tell me what you taste."

He slipped his finger past my lips and I sucked on it.

"Ummm," I said, as I licked my lips, "it tastes kind of like, ummm...mango? orange? ummm...no, wait...umm, I'm sorry, I can't...slightly salty, yet sweet..."

He slid his finger back inside of me as he growled, "I'll have to taste it myself."

He twirled his finger around a little before he slid it back out, but then I felt his mouth on me too...his tongue was dancing around my clit as he played with my wetness with his fingers...

*gasp*

"Ugggghhhhhh" I moaned..."oh fuck"

I was beginning to feel the familiar rise of heat...the gushing of moisture, the white lights behind my eyes, I could hear the pounding of blood in my veins...I was pushing and grinding my hips to meet his hand...I didn't realize I was panting until he suddenly stopped.

"Not yet, Darlin" he said.

I cried out, but he just chuckled.

"Haha, it's ok...I'll continue. I just want to see your eyes when you cum" and with that he reached up to remove my blindfold.

I opened my eyes and when I adjusted, my eyes settled on his face. Mostly, what is remember seeing first was his mouth. He had a handsome face, for sure, but his mouth had all my attention.

His lips were perfect. Slightly full, with a fullness in the centre of the top lip which caused it to bow down a bit...just like the bottom point of a heart. When he smiled, I saw the smile reached his eyes...his tongue flicked across his lower lip and I caught my breath.

I wanted his mouth on mine. Now.

"Please, just kiss me." I pleaded.

I watched as his mouth came closer to mine, hovering just above my lips, making me raise my head the last little bit...

I tasted him. I tasted me. I tasted his lips, his tongue, his desire...I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I was in a frenzy now. I had to have this man. I had to take whatever he could give me. I wanted it all.

He broke away, breathing heavy now, he said "Where was I?" as he drifted back down.

The smirk on his mouth and the way he raised his left eyebrow made me throw my head back down on the bed and groan.

He could melt me, and he knew it.

He returned to his previous actions, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was back to the threshold again.

In just a few seconds I was moaning and bucking against his face and hands. I felt it coming again, I knew I would explode. I had the familiar pressure, deep in the belly, and he was pressing on my sweetest spot just right. I felt his two fingers inside me, pulsing on my spot, but then I felt his pinky finger teasing around my ass. It made me tense up a bit, and he growled at me..."Just relax...let me play"

I inhaled, closed my eyes and just made myself relax against his finger.

He circled my ass with his finger, firmly pressing against it, then letting off the pressure...then he grunted, "mmmm, you got a tight little asshole...tell me you want it, baby, tell me you want my finger in there."

I looked at him...he caught my eye and growled, "Say it. Tell me you want it."

I whispered, "I want it. I want you to finger my ass."

He smiled, "Say please."

"Ple...pleeeeease" I whispered.

He pushed, I succumbed, and I was amazed at how easily it slipped inside...and at the sensations it sent shattering through me as I headed to my orgasm.

I came quickly, easily, and I felt the gush as I spewed my fluid onto his fingers and mouth.

I gasped, and looked at him in my frenzy...but he just smiled and kept licking me, sucking on my clit, lapping up all my juices...

When he finally pulled away, he smirked at me again, and said "That was beautiful baby. So fucking hot."

I exhaled, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I was still tied to the bed, so I couldn't even use my hands to try and cover my face...

I felt him move off the bed... I opened my eyes again...he was standing, taking off his shirt...then his pants...I watched as he dropped his boxers to the floor and his hard cock was dancing in the moonlight.

He looked up at me, and I asked "Can you please free my hands? I want to hold your cock in my hand. I want to feel you, as you felt me."

He never broke his gaze as he reached up and undid the restraints.

I reached for him, feeling the hair on his chest, and his stomach...I moaned at how soft it was...how good it felt as my fingers spread through it.

Then I reached down and grasped his hardness in my palm. I wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed. I heard his sharp intake of breath and I looked down just in time to see the glistening drop creeping out the very tip.

I quickly bent my head to grab it with my tongue, and he gasped.

"Mmmmm, ok...baby, don't stop..." he groaned.

I twirled my tongue around the head, dipping under and all around the underside of the ridge, keeping my tongue stiff the whole time.

I let the head of his cock wander just inside of my mouth...not closing on it completely, just enough so that he would know where he was...softly touching it to the side of my lips, or letting my tongue dance like a ghost on the tip...

Then I slid the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit at the tip of his cock...I heard his breath catch at that. Then I put my mouth completely over his whole hardness. All the way down. To the hilt. As far as I could go.

He gasped and his hand grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my head.

He shoved my face down...just that extra little bit...and he stayed there...I was trying to make the sucking motions but I couldn't quite get it...my mouth was too full...just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he backed off a little. Just enough that I could gasp and take in some air. Then I was able to get the suction and use my whole mouth to properly suck him off...

I've always been told I'm pretty good at sucking cock, and as they say, the proof is in the pudding (hehe, that nasty little pun was intended) and I wanted my pudding.

I could feel his tension building...his balls were creeping upward and my fingers couldn't keep them down anymore...tightening up as he thrust faster and faster and I sucked harder and harder...

His breath was becoming ragged, and I was preparing for his load of cum in my throat when he suddenly pulled away and growled.

"Ugggghhhhh, not yet...I'm not done with you yet."