Midnite's Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

I could clearly see Lady Cynthia's white fingers delving between the puffy pink lips of Midnite's shaved brown crotch. The erotic sight was duplicated by Midnite's dark fingers stroking the slick, blood engorged lips of Lady Cynthia's red thatched vulva. Each time their fingers were with drawn, a trickle of love juice followed. Slowly the fingers found their way to the other woman's clitoris, where they began strumming. A couple of minutes of clitoral stimulation were all it took to bring Midnite to a powerful orgasm.

It was a turn on to watch Midnite experiencing her climax. Sealing her lips to Lady Cynthia's mouth, Midnite mashed her huge melons against the other woman's chest. With her entire body shuddering with pleasure, Midnite sprayed her juices onto Lady Cynthia's fingers. No person watching Midnite reveling in her lusty desire could remain detached.

Not long after Midnite achieved fulfillment, Lady Cynthia's body was writhing against Midnite. She was thrusting her hips; forcing her crotch against the palm of Midnite's hand. Lady Cynthia did not climax with the over powering force Midnite exhibited, but the sight of a woman consumed by orgasmic pleasure was always a stimulating sight.

When the spasms shaking Lady Cynthia's body had subsided, she said, "You are such a sensual creature, Midnite. You do not hold back. You allow yourself to be consumed by your lust. I admire that freedom in a woman."

Sitting up, Lady Cynthia twisted her body so she was facing Midnite's crotch. Placing a hand either side of Midnite's hips, Lady Cynthia straddled the prone Midnite. The women were now in the classic 69 position.

Staring at Midnite's palpating vagina, Lady Cynthia said, "I have wanted to taste you ever since I met you. The slaves may watch and learn how to treat a woman's body. Midnite, you may taste me, while I tease you."

From where I sat I could clearly see Lady Cynthia's fingers separating the folds of Midnite's flower. Lowering her head, Lady Cynthia began to lick the swollen lips. Her expert tongue work soon had Midnite's love nectar flowing along her petals. Placing her mouth directly onto Midnite's aroused cleft, I could hear a slurping sound, as Lady Cynthia drank from Midnite's bubbling spring.

Lady Cynthia's expert ministrations soon had Midnite's hips bucking and rotating in pleasure. From the head of the bed, I could hear Midnite's muffled cries of pleasure coming from between Lady Cynthia's thighs. The hungry mouth continued to devour the tasty treat before it until Midnite's hips ceased there thrusting.

Raising her head, Lady Cynthia stared directly into my eyes. Licking her lips provocatively, she gave a little smile, and then resumed eating Midnite. In a short time, Lady Cynthia began to moan into Midnite's open pussy. These women could go on like this for ever.

Lady Cynthia was taunting me. She was showing me that they did not need men to satisfy their lusts. These insatiable women could satisfy each other again and again without us. We could watch, as long as we remained silent. Our need for gratification was of no concern to these women. If we wanted release we must obey, waiting on their whims.

The two goddesses satisfied each other again and again, as we mutely watched. The sheets were soaked with perspiration and love juice. Their faces and thighs glistened with saliva and their nectar. Finally Lady Cynthia rolled off Midnite, collapsing onto the bed beside her. It looked as if both women had fallen into sleep.

I had no idea how long I sat watching, cock aching with desire. The entire time I felt like the sperm was about to blast from the tip of my cock if only someone would touch it. All I could do was sit helplessly in the wheelchair, while I waited for the women to awaken, hoping they would pay me some attention. As I waited my erection did not diminish in the slightest; if anything it felt as if it was growing bigger and harder.

Finally the women began to stir. The first thought I had was; would they take pity on their slave and bestow a single touch on my throbbing erection? I would do anything if they would allow me to climax.

When the women were completely awake, Midnite said, "When I wake up the first thing I need is a big hard cock in me. What about you, Lady Cynthia?"

"That sounds delightful!" Lady Cynthia exclaimed. "The slaves have been well behaved. If he pleases me, I might even allow him to experience release. I will try your slave and you can try mine."

Standing over me, Lady Cynthia looked down saying, "You will perform up to my demanding standards or you will not be allowed to climax. You will lick me until I tell you to stop. I will then mount you and you will remain hard until I orgasm. If you perform well I will allow you to discharge. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lovejoy. I will do anything you say. I am yours to command." I enthusiastically replied, hoping I could earn her approval.

Lady Cynthia did not untie my bonds. She pushed me beside the table. When I was correctly placed, Lady Cynthia sat on the edge of the table, with her thighs spread. The sight of her aroused, wide open slit made my cock jerk with excitement.

"I have placed you so you can bend forward and stimulate my vagina. You will not need your hands; your tongue is all that is needed." Lady Cynthia instructed, as I began licking her moist cleft.

From the corner of my eye I could see Midnite standing, legs spread, with Lady Cynthia's slave kneeling before her. Like me his hands were still tied, but they were behind his back. Midnite was pressing on the back of his head, forcing his face into her shaved crotch. A moan from Lady Cynthia returned my attention to the task of pleasuring her.

"That's the way. O yes! You have found the spot! Lick me! Deeper! Suck my clitoris! I can feel my juices bubbling in my pot." Lady Cynthia said, pushing my face against her red thatched crotch. "I think it is time for me to try your huge phallus. I hope for your sake you do not disappoint me."

As Lady Cynthia slipped from the table, I stole a glance at Midnite and her slave. Midnite had turned around, so the slaves face was buried in the crack of her ass. Her hands were on the back of his head, pulling him deeper into her ass crease. By the way Midnite was wiggling her butt, I knew she was enjoying the butt reaming she was receiving from his tongue.

"Lean back and move your hips forward." Lady Cynthia commanded, straddling my hips. "I will now get to see if you are just another big cock or do you also have stamina?"

Taking my aching shaft in her hand, Lady Cynthia rubbed the knob against her wet slit. When the knob and shaft were well lubricated with her copious love cream, she inserted the head into her quivering cleft. With a quick downward thrust Lady Cynthia's hungry hole engulfed my entire length. Moaning softly, Lady Cynthia did not move as she became accustomed to having such a large cock inside her. I could feel the muscles of her cunt rippling along the length of my shaft. It took all my will power to keep from blasting my boiling sperm into her squeezing tunnel.

Soon Lady Cynthia began to move slowly up and down on my throbbing shaft. I could not allow myself to enjoy the pleasure I felt as she slid her tight sheath along my erection. Biting my lip, I tried to think of anything other then the pleasure tingling in my crotch. Every fiber of my being was concentrated on withholding my climax. I wanted to please my mistress.

Trying to distract myself, I again looked toward Midnite and her slave. Midnite's slave was lying on a coffee table with his hands still secured behind his back. This caused his pelvis to be thrust upward, accentuating his erection. Midnite was astride him, riding his cock like a cowgirl atop a running horse. The frantic gyrations of her hips and the load moans coming from deep in her throat told me Midnite was about to climax. Suddenly Midnite arched her back, threw back her head, crying out her orgasmic passion. I wished Lady Cynthia was as quick to orgasm as Midnite was.

Returning my attention to Lady Cynthia, I continued to do everything possible to hold back my impending orgasm. I knew I could not stop the inevitable much longer. Just as I reached the point of no return, I felt my cock being flooded with Lady Cynthia's cunt cream. At the same time she began to pump herself up and down on my shaft as she cried out.

"O fuck I'm climaxing! Fill my cunt with your seed! O shit, my cunt feels so full! I can feel your cock spitting inside me! Do not stop fucking me until I tell you!" Lady Cynthia cried, as she bucked on my spurting cock.

I had never felt anything like I was experiencing. This was the most intense orgasm of my entire life. I felt like I could continue blasting hot sperm into Lady Cynthia for ever. Again and again my cock shot wad after wad of cock cream into her squeezing tunnel. I lost track of time, as my cock jerked inside the tight sheath. Nothing existed except the explosion of pleasure in my crotch and brain.

When I returned to my senses, Lady Cynthia was slumped against my chest. I could feel my crotch soaked with cock and cunt cream. To my surprise my cock was still hard. The long period of stimulation with no release had brought me the most incredible orgasm of my life, and left me ready to go again.

Standing beside us with a big smile on her face, Midnite asked, "Lady Cynthia was his performance adequate." Taking Lady Cynthia's face in her hands, Midnite kissed her lips saying, "I hope he did not disappoint you. Your slave brought me off and he had a substantial discharge. I think you are right about men. Teaching them to obey and with hold their gratification will help them to enhance a woman's pleasure." Giving Lady Cynthia another deep, lingering kiss, Midnite continued, "We know that a woman's pleasure is of the most importance; a male's pleasure is only incidental."

Giving Midnite a big smile, Lady Cynthia rose from my lap saying, "You have learned your lessons very well. I am proud of you. I have a surprise for you." Retrieving the paddle and the wrist restraints from the dresser, Lady Cynthia handed them to Midnite saying, "These things will be useful to you. Please take them. Remember me and your lessons every time you use them."

With that Lady Cynthia gave Midnite one last kiss. Breaking the kiss, Midnite found her gold mesh micro bikini, as I retrieved my thong. When we had dressed, Midnite grabbed the handles of the wheelchair, pushing me from the room.

As Midnite wheeled me into the bright sunshine, she leaned over, tickled my ear with her tongue saying, "I have learned so much from Lady Lovejoy."

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12