Midsummer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers

I dismissed the part about Puck and fairies of course but that was the essential question: were we engaged? Could I ask her without sounding like an idiot? No, I figured I couldn't. Surely it would be interpreted as me having second thoughts wouldn't it? I didn't if it was true but if it wasn't? I sure would want us to stay in contact to see where it would lead anyway.

Katarina wasn't any help at all. She was -- from my recent experience at least -- unusually quiet and withdrawn.

We bathed in the pond and dried in the sun while walking around. Then we got dressed and returned to my parents house for breakfast. All that time she said nothing, and because of that I said little myself.

When she was about to get into her car to leave I had had enough.

"Katarina, have you changed your mind?"

"About what?" she replied, seeming surprised.

"I proposed to you didn't I, or was that just a dream?"

"I have a recollection of that but I'm not sure if it was in a dream or not. I said yes but does it count if it was a dream?"

"Do you think two persons can have the same dream at the same time? If so it might be a sign that it should be true, don't you think? I'm prepared to believe it happened and that we are engaged but then you have to believe in it too. We need to talk a lot more about this and we sure can't have a relationship when separated by hundreds of miles and only meet once a year."

"You're right but I have to return home now. I have a lot to think about, this not least now that you have mentioned it. To tell you the truth I was sure it was only a dream, but if it wasn't: what about the rest of the 'dream'? Call me, will you? Here's my number and address. Can I have yours too?"

We exchanged pieces of papers with the information. When done she hesitated with the drivers door open, turned around and embraced me while her lips found mine. After letting go she said:

"That was in case it wasn't a dream after all. Take care now Carl."

- - - - - -

We started regular phone conversations a week later and talked for an hour several times each week. To begin with we compared our recollections of our dreams from that night. Our memories were surprisingly consistent and complementary: we even remembered the name Puck for her sister the fairy.

It was disturbing, especially for Katarina since it would mean she had really met her mum after all these years only to leave her. Then again, how do you convince yourself that fairies exist and that your own mother live among them?

The positive side was that we stayed in contact. We filled in the blank spots in our histories, but one topic wasn't discussed: our eventual engagement.

It was the second week in August when I raised the question again.

"Katarina? Could you come to our crayfish party this year? We need to talk about our engagement, if it is on or not, and I want to see you."

There was an audible sigh at the other end.

"Oh, that." she said "Yeah, you're right, we have to settle that issue. Say when."

"August 23rd. I return to work the week before but will be back over the weekend."

"Can I stay at the house?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll be there. I have to take care of several things to be able to make it so we won't be able to talk on the phone until then though. I will call if I can but don't count on it."

"I'll miss you but if that's what it takes to get you here, then fine."

"It is. I'll miss you too."

- - - - - -

When I arrived at my parents house the 23rd she was already there. It was a Friday and since I had classes I didn't get there until late in the afternoon. We hugged and kissed after I got out of the car but I had the feeling she was somewhat reluctant.

With my late arrival preparations for the party was already in full swing and some guests had arrived before me. I put my bag in my room, took a shower and changed clothes, and that was all I had time for.

As the introductory schnapps was served I noticed that Katarina said 'thanks but no thanks' and got juice instead of vodka. A wise decision when considering it was only seven o'clock and we would probably continue until after midnight. Still, I was surprised.

As we sat down at the tables with trays of crayfish and shrimps and bowls of potato gratin and more there was a jug of juice in front of Katarina while the rest of us had bottles of Aquavit, vodka, beer and wine. Our principles from midsummer to not get smashed as hosts didn't apply since the single reason for the party was to eat and drink too much.

When I lost memory of what happened I can't say but at some point I did. I woke up the next day with an aching head and a sour taste in my mouth. I lay in my bed and I wasn't alone: Katarina lay beside me, head on one hand, looking at me.

"Hello." she said when I opened my eyes "To be completely honest you look like shit!"

"Thanks, I feel like it too." I groaned, closing my eyes because her face was spinning around "What are you doing here?"

"Making sure you don't suffocate on your vomits. Wouldn't want that would we?"

"No. You seem sober and peachy though."

"Yeah, I have responsibilities and didn't drink anything except juice and water."

"To be able to watch over me? Thanks but that wasn't necessary."

"That was only part of the reason. Now, if you feel like throwing up, go to the bathroom. Otherwise you should go back to sleep. We can talk later when you have sobered up."

I thought about it and decided that vomiting was not a risk at the moment. Instead I pulled Katarina close to me and returned to sleep.

When I woke up again I was alone but felt a lot better except for being desperately thirsty. Looking around I found a bottle of water on the bedside table and emptied it straight away. It wasn't enough to slake my thirst but filled my stomach anyway, and I lay gasping for breath for a while.

Sitting up and lowering my feet to the floor the room was spinning before my eyes and I closed them for a moment to stabilise. That only made things worse. A cold shower helped a bit more but I didn't dare shave in the state I was in. When I entered the kitchen I was met by mum and Katarina.

"Have a seat son." mum chuckled as she saw me "Breakfast is the only thing that can possibly cure that! Your father is still sleeping it off."

With a sigh I sat down and was served sandwiches, juice and coffee. I wisely stayed away from the coffee since my stomach was in an uproar anyway, but nibbled a sandwich and drank the juice. When done I didn't feel much better but was kind of okay.

"Feeling good enough to talk?" Katarina wanted to know.

Since that was the primary reason why I had invited her I nodded despite of how I felt.

"Let's go for a walk then." she added.

Not what I felt like doing right then but I stood and followed her outside anyway. She led the way to the pond and halfway around it to the spot where the fairy circle was still visible, now with mushrooms growing in the grass. There she sat down on the rock where I envisioned Puck had been. Grateful for the chance to rest I sat down beside the circle on the pine needle bed.

"I guess this is where it all started so I figured it would be the right place to talk now." she said "I want to make clear that you are not to blame any more than me, if anything less since I more or less tricked you to participate. Then again, we both have memories of you proposing to me and me saying yes, so that should count for something."

I had to agree to that though I couldn't see where she was heading.

"If our memories are real Puck helped me to get you to make love to me five times in a row after the first time. A total of six times of unprotected intercourse the same night. It was wonderful and I enjoyed it to the fullest but it has resulted. I'm pregnant Carl."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised but I was. Not in a negative or shocked way but still. I was slow to react on the information or even comprehend what it could mean to me or us.

"Well," I finally said "that settles it then I suppose."

That was how far my brain had come in its analysis and I said no more while thinking one step further.

"That settles what, how?" Katarina wanted to know, her voice somewhat sharp.

"Well, I mean, it makes it irrelevant if what we think we remember about the proposal is real or not. I take it that you are certain I'm the father, right?"

"You mean if I have fucked around? No, I haven't! Of course I'm sure it's your -- our -- baby or we wouldn't have this discussion. Christ!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply... I don't actually know why I asked that at all. Of course you are sure. What I meant to say was that then the proposal stands whether it happened or not. The question is if your 'yes' -- real or not -- stands too?"

"That depends on whether you really want this or are just taking your responsibility. I don't need a guy around who isn't interested, then I would be better off alone."

"That's a change of mind, isn't it? If our recollections are correct you more or less tricked me to get me, right? Did I protest then?"

"No, you didn't but that is really the problem. I guess my conscience has caught up with me and I feel bad about what I did -- if I did which we both seem to remember but are not sure about since it's unbelievable. It's a fucking mess!"

"I agree but the fact still is that I didn't protest then and I don't now either. If that's not enough for you there is nothing I can do about it. That still leaves the question: does your answer -- yes -- still stand?"

"Yes, it does! So where does that leave us?"

"As an engaged couple with a baby on the way. I guess we should get you a ring and start planning for the future. One of us has to move, or both. The wedding? When? Where? I guess that's how far my brain capacity works right now."

"I have at least one more issue and it's the most important one right now: did it all really happen, Puck and the fairies, mum? I need to know or I'll go crazy!"

"And how can we get to be sure? Even if we stay out here tonight it wouldn't prove anything. If Puck didn't show up then, would that mean she doesn't exist or that she's at home? If she showed up, would we be sure that it wasn't another dream?"

"We could try, couldn't we? Tonight, you and me here? I agree that it probably wouldn't prove anything but I have to try. Please?"

"Okay, fine. Since we'll have time to talk then, would it be okay if I sleep some more now?"

It was.

- - - - - -

Being late August the evenings were no longer as warm or full of light, and late in the afternoon we prepared a spot close to the shore below the fairy ring. A fire pit was built with stones after the pine needles had been brushed to the side, firewood was gathered and blankets brought over from the house.

When darkness started to fall we lit the fire, grilled an evening meal and talked. Mist started to appear over the pond and the blankets were swept around us for added warmth. It was a clear night and stars came into view as the fire died down.

We cleared away some of the practical issues we had thought of, at least to the degree that we knew what we wanted. If it was realistic remained to be seen but our goal was to move back there and build a house somewhere near the pond. Katarina said she could run her business from any place. If I could get a job as a teacher anywhere near was more doubtful but perhaps I could work with my parents instead.

The mists over the water surface grew thicker and a slight breeze made them twirl and dance. It didn't resemble fairies though.

It was getting late and we lay down under our blankets to get away from the chill of the breeze. Holding each other close - kissing and caressing -- led to more, and garment for garment we stripped each other until nothing was left. Despite the chill the blankets were finally removed but we hardly noticed the cold in the heated state we were in, and below the glittering stars we made love once more on the soft carpet of pine needles.

After I got Katarina off the first time by licking her she got on top and inserted me. Silhouetted against the stars above she rode me slowly with her hands on my chest. I had my hands on her soft breasts, massaging them by holding still and using her own movements instead.

I closed my eyes to focus entirely on the feeling, moving in and out of her body and her breasts resting in my hands.

An electric bolt shot through my body, forcing me to lift my hips and push even deeper inside her. My erection seemed to double in size as something touched by balls.

"Hi Puck!" Katarina giggled "I'm glad you could join us!"

"Is that all you do?" Puck's voice asked somewhere down by my feet "Lovemaking naked in nature? I have to say it's better than tormenting animals, but really?"

"There's nothing better, I promise you that! You never make love, do you?"

"No need. We think it, join our minds and souls. Anytime, anywhere."

"Trust me Puck, this feels so special, so good."

"If you say so. There is already new life growing in you so I guess there is another reason why you do it."

"There is. Please Puck, would you mind if we finish this before we talk more?"

"Not at all. There's time unless you plan to keep it up as last time."

"No, this will be enough. Shut up now please."

I had no idea what Puck did to me but I couldn't resist the effect. I had to move, couldn't lay still and enjoy what Katarina did for us. I pulled her down to lay on my chest and put my arms around her while fucking her hard from below. She continued her part with hips alone and together we worked up a frantic thrusting pace.

"I'm coming." she warned me " You with me?"

"Yeah! Soon!"

Her body trembled against mine and her breathing came in forced gasps. As a strangled grunt escaped her throat her body cramped around my erection. With a grunt of my own I joined her in ecstasy, pushing up hard and erupting over and over as deep as I could get inside her.

Katarina stayed where she was while we relaxed and caught our breaths. Puck didn't though.

"I wonder what would happen if I touched you here dear sister, instead of touching Stupid?" she giggled "Or both at the same time?"

Once again I felt something touch my balls but instead of getting instantly hard and in need of release I shot at once with a spastic thrust upwards. At the same time Katarina pressed her whole body down into mine and screamed out a new orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" we panted in unison as the wave passed.

Puck laughed hysterically and I saw her mist-like form dance around us.

"That was fun!" she stated gleefully "Again!"

"No!" Katarina screamed "Don't touch my assho..."

Again we exploded in release together and Puck's twirling dance became even wilder.

"No more Puck!" Katarina begged "You're killing us and we need to talk!"

"But it's fun, and it feels good for you, doesn't it? One more!"

"No! Later, maybe!"

"Okay, later it is then but I will hold you to it."

It took us some time to calm down, clean up and get dressed. Puck had a few things to say about the dressing part.

"There's no need for that! How can I play with you if you're dressed? This is cheating!"

"Puck," I told her "it's cold, we need to stay warm. Aren't you cold?"

"No, I don't think so. Actually, I have no idea what that is."

"Like in winter? Water turning solid and it snows?"

"I know about that. And?"

"It's cold and you put on more clothes to stay warm."

"We don't but I have seen humans looking like bears. I haven't figured out why yet."

"Never mind then. We need to get dressed to stay warm, that's all."

"Puck, you said 'life was growing in me already': how did you know that I'm pregnant?" Katarina asked instead as she swept a blanket around her shoulders.

"Silly sister of mine, I told you last time when we sealed the deal, remember? I said you had a Puck as an eternal memory! That is the whole point of doing this, right? So I made sure it happened. Well, okay, you seem to like doing it anyway but that is the whole point, isn't it?"

So there it was: we had help from Puck in more ways than we had realised.

"You are right Puck, that is the point but not all there is to it. Don't you express your love for each other even when not making new fairies?"

"Yes but not in the same way. We join our minds but decide what the result will be: a fairy, a tree, a lake or warm feelings."

"You join your minds. That's all? No physical contact?"

"It can't get any more physical than that, can it? Joining totally, feeling everything? Anyway, our bodies are different from yours so we lack the ability to do what you do."

Oh...

"Puck," Katarina said "Is there any way you can let us be sure this is reality and not a dream? This is hard for us to believe and I really want to be certain that I have a fairy sister and our mum is alive and well."

"Dream and reality is one and the same, sister. They only take place in separate worlds."

"Okay, but you saying that could be part of a dream too."

"Well, what I see, hear and feel is real to me so I don't understand the problem."

"I don't know but some kind of mark that I can't get any other way? A way to talk to you whenever I want? Anything like that."

"Oh! I think I know what you need! A mark, but it comes with a price."

"What's the price: my soul?"

"No no, I get to play with the two of you! You will allow me to take your place when you express your love at times."

"But you said your bodies are different so you can't."

"But we can join our minds, like when Stupid saw himself through my mind! I can join with you dear sister, or with Stupid. Please please please please please?"

"And you can make sure there is no doubt in my mind that this really happens now?"

"Oh yes!"

"Are you okay with that Carl?" Katarina asked me pleadingly.

How could I say no?

"Anything you want." I told her.

She leaned over for a kiss but was interrupted halfway.

"Wait!" Puck squealed "Let me join with you first sister so I can feel it. I'll give you the mark at the same time. Then I join with Stupid and mark him the next time you do that."

I watched as Puck came closer and how an aura lit up around Katarina, then she continued the movement and our lips met. The only difference I noticed from previous kisses was the humming from Puck:

"Mmm!"

Katarina's aura faded and I got the strange sensation that I wasn't alone.

"Move over Stupid!" a thought said "There's room for us both in your head!"

As Katarina returned her lips to mine I felt a stirring down below and heard another 'Mmm!". Then I was alone again.

"That was kind of nice!" Puck stated "Take off your clothes now so I can play!"

"What about the mark?" Katarina wondered.

"You'll see it when you have undressed. I can guarantee that you are the only two humans to have that mark, at least there. Hurry now!"

We had promised her playtime so we undressed. When Katarina pulled her panties down her legs the glow from Puck was enough to let me see the small fairy imprinted on her right pussy lip. I pulled down my briefs, already sure what I would find, and I was right: a fairy imprinted on my dick. Puck was probably right that no-one else had one like that...

- - - - - -

Puck was enthusiastic about her new game and exhausted us totally. When she had to leave it was a relief for us but she seemed somewhat sad. We didn't even have the energy to join her in the fairy ring.

After returning to the house and sleeping most of the day together I left for my apartment. Katarina would stay another day before the long drive home but before I left we gave mum and dad the news: they would become grandparents, we were engaged and would probably move back to the area.

Our phone calls from then on became both more frequent and longer to synchronise our plans as well as express our feelings.

Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers