Midsummer Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers

I was lucky to get the single spot as teacher in the old village school when our old teacher retired at the end of the year. The school had no more than eleven kids, aged seven to twelve, so I didn't see it as a safe job -- the school could be closed at any time -- but for the time being it was perfect.

Katarina had already declared she could run her business from any place and began the transition at once. Mum and dad gave us some land by the pond and helped with the new house as well. It wouldn't be finished until the following summer, far too late with us moving back at the start of the new year and the baby arriving in the spring, but there was nothing we could do about that. They promised we could stay in my old room in the meantime if we couldn't find a temporary home.

Things didn't go exactly as planned since Katarina got an offer for her business that was too good to turn down. We found a small house in the village we could rent for six months and moved in together for the first time. It took some adjustment to live with someone else but we got through that.

Our daughter was born on schedule and caused a bit of a commotion. Sure, a lot of babies have hair on their heads when they are born but not that much and pale white. When she opened her eyes for the first time and looked at me with emerald-green eyes my knees buckled and I had to sit down.

Katarina had already decided on her name and I didn't oppose it: Puck.

Puck was a pleasant little beauty in most ways but I couldn't free myself of the feeling she was mocking me when our eyes met.

That left only one thing to take care of and that was already planned and prepared: our wedding. The date had been set early on -- midsummer eve, what else -- and it was not to be a church wedding. What could be better than our meadow during the midsummer celebration? Nothing, so that was what we had decided.

Five minutes to ten that evening the music stopped playing and the crowd split in two halves leaving a sort of aisle leading up to the maypole. Little Puck was on her granny's arm beside the maypole and Katarina and I began our walk there to meet up with the officiant.

It felt like a terribly long walk and it didn't get any better when halfway there was a voice inside my head saying:

"Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!" over and over again.

I tried to shut it out but couldn't, and to quiet it I stopped and took Katarina in my arms for a long heated kiss. She resisted at first but eventually melted into my arms in acceptance. The crowd cheered and the voice in my head turned into a delighted giggle. So, that should take care of the original Puck then!

As we parted to continue our walk I whispered to Katarina:

"I think Puck is here somewhere!"

"You think? If you only knew what she is telling me to do!"

We continued on our way and the voice returned:

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!"

- - - - - -

We got married in the end but that is all I will tell you about that!

Our honeymoon trip was short: to our new home and no further. Puck was with us of course, asleep in her cradle, and Katarina and I was about to take pleasure from each other, for the first time as man and wife.

"Move over!" a voice inside my head told me "I want too share this experience from both sides!"

And wouldn't you know: Katarina was surrounded by a bright yellow aura where she lay naked on the bed.

Halin24
Halin24
84 Followers