Midsummer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moored the boat to a tree-trunk and went hand in hand to the grassy space. Marie pushed me down on my back and glanced at me with hungry eyes. "This; I have longed for since we first met at the TV studio some weeks ago. You remember when I zipped your trousers and got hold of your dick through the pants. Now I will probe your ability!"

There I laid on my back observing a very beautiful young lady standing above me with her legs straddling my body. From my ground level view it looked like the long legs joined at the crotch were crowned by the breasts. Her smiling face made me trembling of yarning for embracing her.

She crouched down such that her thighs separated still more. I raised my head and got a nice view of her cunt at a small distance from my bellow. Behind her thighs I could see my now hard cock ready to go in action.

I tried to get hold of her buttocks but she shook her head and pushed my hands down to the grass. She bent forwards such that her C-sized tits hanged down just above my mouth. Trying to kiss them I raised my head but she laughed and swayed the upper part of her body. Her loose hanging tits swept to and fro in a playful way.

Still straddling me in a crouched position she moved backwards behind my cock. She took care of it in a most effective way by stroking and licking for a while, enough to get me close to cum. She looked at my face from time to time and when she saw that I was near the border she stopped the treatment.

"I don't want you to cum before I'm prepared to take care of your sperm," she said and brought herself to slide forward. Her pussy passed over my cock and we shifted position. Now she lay on her back and I slid back down between her spread legs.

Her nipples had grown hard. Her legs were open wide, fully exposing puffy pink sweetness of her lips, the sun making the secretion shine in the sunlight. Moved in between her open thighs she pulled on the back of my head I began kissing her wet pussy lips.

She made a soft sound as I slipped my tongue between her lips, testing her wetness. I licked upwards bumping her clit and then back down until her opening was under my tongue. It made her moan loudly when I pushed my tongue as deep into her womanhood as I could. She held my head as I tongue fucked her until I couldn't do it any longer. I pulled it out and licked slowly up to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. She was moaning and trembling as her orgasm was the fact.

I slid forward and our lips came together in a long deep kiss letting her taste herself on my lips.

Still being positioned between her spread legs my hard cock was unsatisfied and searched for the entrance. It was pointing towards her well lubricated cunt and there was no resistance when I moved into her. "Yes, come into me ... oh my god it feels so good! Don't stop, go on ... harder!"

I pumped harder and harder. Panting, sweat pouring off my body when back arched. I roared, my face twisted in ecstasy. Her slender back raised to meet my final thrust when I spurted the seed deep inside. I don't stop till everything gone, and slowly look at the young lady, the sweat light gleaming on her flesh.

"That was fantastic, I'm going to miss you in the future," she admitted.

I rolled off her and we relaxed side by side in the bright sunshine on the soft grassy space. My deflated dick loll against my stomach, slick with our mixed cum. "I'd never had such an adventure and as it will be once-only event I'll never forget it!" I told her.

"I hope it was a single occasion!" I heard my dear wife say. "We saw the boat and when we came closer it was obvious that you had a wonderful time together, just as we did. Now, George and I want to get a lift back to the house, so get you're sorry but butt up."

I stood and embraced Sarah who responds with a kiss on my lips. She was smiling. "Oh, my lovely wife you are most well-come onboard together with your lover. But I'm too exhausted and need some assistance at the oars. Perhaps George can lend me a hand?"

"Of course, but it was some years ago that I sat in a row-boat" George admitted. "However I'm a little worried for my wife being alone with the young and virile William. He showed his very appetite for Anne in the house earlier today. Perhaps he has run away with her. What do you think?" he asked Marie.

"You needn't worry! He is a gentleman. He is most thoughtful and gentle and would never left without me."

We embarked the boat. George pull a good oar. With strong stroke he got the boat straight in the direction onto the bridge in front of the house. As Marie and Sarah sat face to face with George I thought that they were most happy to study George's well-built nude body when he stretched and tensed his muscles for each stroke.

Back ashore we gazed for Anne and William but also for Rocy. I knew for certain that Rocy was around anywhere with her camera. She never missed an opportunity to collect pictures of the nature, people as well as of birds and bees. But there was no sign of her or the other two.

I was just on my way to ask the catering girls if they had seen Rocy and the others when I was aware of two people running out from the edge of the woods some hundred yards away. We all gazed at them. First came Anne; chased by William.

Anne run towards George, her body was covered by a torn cotton dress, her hair ruffled and her face showed sign of tears. There were long stripes of black mascara on her cheeks. She breathed hard when she fall into George's arms.

A minute later William had reached our group of terrified onlookers. He too was breathing hard and was unable to speak. He looked with a sheepish smile at Marie.

"What have you done to my wife?" George voice was hard and angry when he shouted to William. "You will pay for this!"

When I looked towards the woods I found Rocy slowly walking in our direction. She carried a professional TV camera on her shoulder. I began to understand the situation. When she arrived she nearly died of laughing when she saw our worried faces."Anne and William are very good actors I can tell you" she announced when she had recovered from her fit of giggle. "They have to apply for entrance into a school of drama. We have had a funny time in the woods! I'm sorry that it was to the cost of your summer dress," she said nodding to Sarah.

George's face shown of happiness when got the true fact explained. He hugged Anne and kissed her just as never before. I recognized that there were tears in his eyes. "You almost brought me to knock William down! It had been a good case for the court" George said with the lawyer's knowledge.

"No bad idea! Perhaps my little TV story would be ended up in the court. What do you think?" Rocy asked George without having a response.

Also Anne had recovered from the run. Laughing at us she explained that she had had a tremendous time in the woods, filmed by Rocy when William raped her.

"I'd never really understood the feelings of to be a victim for a rapist. Of course, it was a faked situation but there were many thoughts running in my brain. At the same time as I was afraid of that William wouldn't keep his temper I found it extremely pleasant to be treated in that aggressive manner. He caught me from behind and pulled me to the ground. He tried to get in between my legs and we had a real fight. When he torn my, well Sarah's dress, I only asked him to continue the raping. I started be too tired to offer any resistance. When he smashed his cock in my vagina there was a tremendous pain, just as a longing for still more hard actions. When he was close to the boarder he seized me by the throat. Everything went black before my eyes but I felt his sperms deep inside just as my strong orgasm brought my body to shake. It's hard to believe but I enjoyed the treatment!"

George had listened to her story with interest. With a sad voice he said that she has to try to get some help by a psychologist. "Perhaps something for you to take care of" he said to me.

The day was close to dinner time. In these latitudes one doesn't become aware of the flight of the day. The sun never sets; anyhow it will never be dark, only some dusk in the middle of the night at this time of the year. We agreed to refresh ourselves and perhaps have a nap before dinner. Also I thought it good for the couples to have the opportunity to discuss the happenings of the day so far.

Together Rocy, Sarah and I went inside for search out new clothes. Rocy and Sarah were soon in the shower together. I asked them if they didn't need somebody who could give them a real good scrub. They laughed and declared that they would helped each other. "But we will give you a hand when you are ready for your shower" they explained with one voice. I heard some giggling and sounds which gave me the impression that the two sisters had much fun.

At last they left the shower. When I entered they looked at me with a cute expression. They were still naked. Sarah took my hands and asked me to spread my legs and bend forward. "Your dirty body has to be treated more careful than ever" she said. She began to rub my back with a scrubbing-brush at the same time as Rocy got loose on my slack cock and balls. It wasn't a soft treatment Rocy gave me. With something more like a haircloth she worked hard on my manhood. Thankfully she didn't rub the cock head but still it felt as I wouldn't be able to use my cock anymore today.

I restrained from showing the discomfort, but I wondered what the aim was. When the two sisters found my back clean enough Sarah told me to turn. I looked at her but said nothing. She ordered me to sit on the edge of the tub and to spread my legs. Rocy had prepared some shaving appliances. She started to soap my pubic hair. Done she used a lady shaver. When satisfied she went on with the sack hair. Sarah treated my chest and belly in a similar way. Soon I was got rid of all my body hair. Also my legs and arms had been treated.

Thankfully they hadn't shaved the top of my head!

They looked at me with enchanted eyes. "Oh he is smooth like a baby! I want to kiss him all over," declared Sarah. They giggled and laughed. My body was fondled by four hands from top to toe.

"You are driving me crazy! I suppose this was your idea Rocy. What next?"

"I don't know. My brain isn't timetabled. The happenings are all the work of impulse just as when I catch my motives with my camera."

They pulled me away to our bedroom and brought me to lay face down. I registered that their cunts was well-shaved too. "We have to test your baby body, but first some oil massage" my dear wife informed. I felt some cold fluid poured along my back. Sarah took action of my upper half starting by the shoulders. Rocy started with my feet and worked her way upwards.

After a while my bottom was knead. The buttocks separated and Sarah's hands drove up and down the cleavage. Suddenly I felt her thumb pushed into the anal opening. She went further by introducing her middle finger massaging the prostate. I moaned of satisfaction. Still better when Rocy reached the balls and pushed her hands in between my separated legs to the front side of my crotch. She pulled my cock backwards and massaged my manhood package with slow, soft movements.

"Heaven what nice you are to me!" My voice passed to deep sighs and grunting. If they continued in that way I would cum within short.

"I thinks he like it" I heard Rocy say.

"Well, he has to, but he must not destroy our own happiness" Sarah responded. The massage ended and they asked me to turn to my back.

Straddling my body and facing each other the two sisters sat on me. I heard sounds of kissing and thought they were cuddling and sucking each other's tits. Listening to their actions and as a result of the previous massage my cock had got stone hard. Probably it stood like a flag pole behind the back of Rocy.

Sarah slid backwards to make it possible to me to suck her pussy. I found the pussy lips very wet. My sucking made a gurgling sound. I'd never experienced her pussy so wet. It was like a never-ceasing well of salty, delicious cream flowing into my mouth. She moved her pussy such a way that my tongue alternately hit her clit and was introduced in her vagina. Every time I heard her deep moaning.

When Sarah had slid backwards Rocy slid forwards till she passed my hard cock. Obviously she enjoyed it intensely when making the cock to slide up and down between her pussy lips. Especially when my cock head touched her protruding clit she produced a loud sound of delight. At last her motions went too far back so that my cock popped inside her vagina. "Oh my dear! How lovely!" she shouted and started a regular fucking. Her orgasm built up rather soon. Her body leaned back and I felt her vagina walls squeezing and milking my cock. I couldn't resist cuming but delivered several portions of sperm inside her.

Sarah and Rocy came to rest on each side of me. "You have to pay me the same price later tonight" Sarah whispered in my ear before I fall asleep completely exhausted.

Obviously also my two ladies had fallen asleep. In my dreams I heard a foreign girl's voice whisper that our guests were waiting outside. When I opened my eyes I saw one of the catering girls. She looked at our nude bodies with wistful eyes. Standing in front of the bedroom window her thin dress material revealed the silhouette of a young female body. Particularly when she turned for walking to the door the side view of her vigorous breasts and rounded backside got my cock alive.

Also Sarah and Rocy were awake now. Sarah saw my longing eyes when the girl left the room. "Do you never get enough?" she asked with sparkling eyes.

"No, never at a midsummer night like this when the light is enchanting everything and everyone!"

We had to get dressed. It was about nine o'clock when we returned to the party tent. Our guests had got an aperitif while waiting for us. Everyone was dressed in a more conventional way but still with a summer look. The ladies favored short sleeved shirts and slacks. Marie and Rocy however appeared in mini-skirts giving a good view of their thighs when seated. George and William wore unbuttoned white shirts just like me, and short trousers while I had my old jeans.

We were asked to sit at the dinner table. It was loaded with typical Midsummer food and drink, such as different herrings and fresh potatoes. To that came the snaps, a must at Midsummer celebration in this part of the world. I found that our guests had recovered from the different actions taken place earlier today. Everyone was happy and the talks and laughter around the table was on top. Perhaps the snaps and other strong drinks contributed to the high spirits.

The catering girls were busy to satisfy our need of food and drink. Perhaps some other needs to. George and William tried to get their attention but it was only Sarah who was successful. I saw her whisper something to one of the girls. The girl leant forward to Sarah and they kissed each other.

The time rushed and I found it was close to midnight. The sun was still viewable above the tree-tops but I had planned to bring the guests to a better place for studying the midnight sun. "As I think all of us are satisfied with respect to what we have consumed here at the table, I propose we take a short walk. But first I propose a toast for our lovely catering girls Vera and Margit. They have made a tremendous good job. Now I have been promised that they will participate as another guest duet on our walk".

Everybody found my proposal to be a good idea. But most of all their faces got an expression of happy expectation when they heard about the two girls accompanying us in the night excursion. I had been afraid that Anne and Marie would dislike the competition from two further females. But my prejudices came to nought. Marie looked in an admiring way at Vera and Margit who still were dressed in their flowery dresses. With the flower wreaths on their heads they looked like some fairies or nymphs belonging to the fairy-tale world.

Our short walk lead through the small forest to the top of a hill. From there we had an undisturbed view of the sun just above the horizon in north. Below the hill there was a valley with grazing cows. It was a stunning scene. Just before midnight the sun disappeared for an hour or so, but it never got dark. Some kind of twilight made the nature enchanted.

All of us had taking place on some blankets and admired in silence the beautiful scenery. Suddenly Vera and Margit stood and started an animated dance. They moved at a distance from each other but with synchronized movements. I saw them as elves flying just above the ground. Waving with their arms above their heads their bodies stood out as airy shadows to the rosy sky. They danced around us with flexible girlish bodies. Without noticing how they did it they were quite nude except for the flower wreaths! They used their dresses as nets trying to catch something.

They came closer to me where I sat together with Marie and Sarah. Two hand seized my hands and brought me to stand. In a few seconds they had stripped me naked. Heaven, being nude and well shaved all over my body! Vera placed her flower wreath on my head. They brought me to stay between them and danced around me. I tried to touch them but didn't succeed. They smiled and I felt their hands caress my smooth body. It was a wonderful experience having their hands repeatedly sliding along my body from top to toe, from toe to top: Passing my growing cock made me crazy of aching for embracing their bodies. But they refused my further attempts to touch them.

Their dance ended just as unexpected as it had started. Looking down at me where I kneeled in front of them I got the favor of kissing their cunts. Then they placed themselves on the blanket together with Sarah and Marie.

I looked around blushing red as a little boy being pushed nude into the girls' locker room at school gym. Everyone's eyes were studying my smooth shaved naked body and erected cock. I heard George's voice expressing his great fascination for the drama shown. "It was just as a ballet performance I saw at the opera about a year ago. It was 'Dance of the hours'. A wonderful play with many nice female dancers and a poor male dancer. However I must admit that his action was more sophisticated than the one performed by you Thomas."

"You say so! Thank you! We were two of the dancers" Margit explained. "Our daily life is at the theatre but we have to do something else to make some money. Thus our presence as catering people tonight. Above all, I think Thomas will be a good actor if he get the chance. It isn't easy to jump into an action without a script. But he made it with brilliantly!"

Anne came over to me and kissed my lips. "You were wonderful! I really like your smooth body skin and want to eat you." She knelt between my legs and started to suck my already well stimulated cock, right in front of everyone. Her action was phenomenal. She knew how to do it. Doing it in front of my wife gave me extra stimulation and I couldn't keep it back; I cumed repeatedly in Anne's mouth. She swallowed all my sperm and licked my cock head as long as it produced anything.

"You are a nice wife" George remarked with some played jealousy in his voice. Before dinner tonight you said you were quite exhausted to satisfy me. Now you are more than eager to drink your fill of another man's seed. But I understand that my hairy body deters you."

Anne looked at her better half. "Your time will come. But tonight my Thomas baby will get all of me!" She stood and stripped. Her beautiful nude body was once more demonstrated for our wistful eyes. I hugged her and we kissed, cuddled and lay down on the grass-covered hill.

As far as got it Sarah and Marie took care of the ballet dancers. Later Sarah told me that Margit and Vera were lesbians and lived together. They never went separated but spent all their time together. I knew since long ago that Sarah was pleasured by sharing a bed with females. Now she had found good opportunities to satisfy her wishes. Also Marie had the same bent. When I looked in their direction I found the four women in full action. One couldn't distinguish whose arms and legs belonged to whom.