Midsummer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was saturated with sounds of sensual pleasure like "Aaaah more...", "Harder...", Deeper...", "Oooooh I'm cumming!" From a distance I heard Rocy shouting: "Use both my holes!" George and William took care of her. They completed everything she had ever thought of.

It was a true midsummer night as it is as best. Soon the sun was in view again above the tree-tops. The beams revealed our human lusts completed at the top of the hill. I found myself lying beside Marie. Sarah had left Margit and Vera to be accompanied by Rocy. Now Sarah slept together with George and William. Variety is the spice of life!

I looked at my watch and found it to be about two o'clock in the morning. It was bright light just as in the middle of the day. But it was somewhat chilly and as all of us were thinly dressed (if dressed at all) I decided to get them waked. They looked around with a smile.

Very few words were exchanged when walking back to the house. William went very close to Mari just as George did to Anne. Our two new friends Margit and Vera went hand in hand and I had my Sarah quite close to one side of me. On my other side Rocy jumped as a little girl. She whispered in my ear: "How in hell could I forget my camera?"

End