Midwinter Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

Hope, still gazing at Kate, said, "Challenge accepted!", breaking the stillness and making us laugh. Through the laughter Hope stood up and offered her hand to Kate, "Come with me, I'll help you clean up." We watched them go, two very different but remarkably beautiful women walking hand in hand, one of them with a pussy filled by semen. As far as we could see, none of the tourists or staff saw anything out of the ordinary. The two women holding hands turned a few heads, but nobody could guess at what had just transpired.

"That was... intense," said the ever creative Lincoln.

"The evening is not even over yet my love, I still haven't told my little secret to the rest of the group!" said Rinette, an impish smile on her lips.

"No you haven't, lascivious creature you!" replied her husband with a smile. His quick glance in Will's direction confirmed what I had hoped; Rinette had told him about their little exploration. "But before you do," he said, "I'll try to bring this little soiree back to a pre-Midwinter mood." Turning to look at Eleanor with a soft smile, Lincoln shared one his own little secrets. "Guys, this will obviously be a bit softer than some of the stories, but the memory is seared into my mind nonetheless. I paid Tim and Eleanor a surprise visit about two months ago. I only had about an hour before a meeting near their house. When I knocked and nobody answered I went around the house to see if they were in the backyard. Eleanor was. She was hanging her clothes outside, wearing nothing but pure white lingerie."

Lincoln paused and closed his eyes, savoring the memory like a good wine. "Now, usually, blonde women look good in black or red, but this time white was magical. I announced myself by calling her name and asked her to continue. Eleanor seemed surprised by my request, but resumed anyway. Walking behind her, I placed my hands on her belly for a few seconds. Then, very slowly, I pushed them downwards until my fingers slipped under her panties. Eleanor sighed and leaned against me and we remained that way until she climaxed under the sun." Lincoln then raised his glass to Eleanor and smiled as she raised hers in return.

Hope and Kate returned then and asked for a quick outline of Lincoln's story. Once that was done, Connor cleared his throat and began his tale. "As you know, Kate and Lincoln were working on their new building all through the fall. In fact, that's part of the reason we're here! Cheers! Back in August Kate wanted my advice for a specific woodworking project there and we set a date to go to the site together. On the phone I said, half-seriously, 'I'll waive my usual fees if you agree to wear a butterfly during the visit.' Kate didn't even hesitate, perfectly aware of that specific sex toy, and said, 'Deal!' I replied, 'You know I wouldn't have charged you anyway, right?' 'A deal's a deal!' The next week, as we met on the site, she even put it on right there in front of me under her skirt."

Connor stopped and looked at her, an eloquent smile on his face. "With the remote in my pocket, I tested her concentration for a long while during the visit. I even activated it when some of her other employees came to talk to her. At the end of the visit we found a secluded spot and I switched it on, taking her into my arms as she came and came."

"Hmm..." groaned Kate. "I remember that you had to hold me up at one point, for my legs couldn't support me anymore. By the way, I still have that butterfly if you wanna play again, or, " she paused, looking all around, "if anyone else wants to play with me." I was smiling and shaking my head. While Kate wasn't usually as demur as Eleanor, she didn't stand out as the wildest either. And then I remembered that Kate was younger than us and would probably be affected even more by this whole Celtic magic.

Marcus, her boyfriend, moaned from across the table, "Gods, I think I'm going to die tonight, guys..." We looked at him, surprised, until we saw his smile. "She's going to eat me alive, spit me out again and ride me until I have a heart attack." We all laughed at his speech, and its delivery, but nobody doubted that he could match his young girlfriend in bed.

"All I can say, guys, is get yourselves some earplugs tonight!" I added in the laughter.

"Ok then, he said, "might as well tell my secret before I'm drained of all life..." then he checked himself and grinned. "Ha! The pun wasn't even intended!" We looked at each other, trying in vain to catch what we had missed, until Marcus cut our attempts short. "If you remember, through the haze of all the alcohol we drank that night, that I was dressed as a vampire last Samhain. And Rinette was disguised as a nun. Well, there was an obvious story there and I ran with it."

Draining his glass, Marcus said, "At one point I found her alone in the kitchen and jumped her from behind, biting her neck. She froze then laughed a quick laugh before faking being paralyzed by fear. Turning her around, I rolled my eyes trying to mimic compulsion, and told her, in a very low voice, that she was in my absolute control. Slowly I reached for her crucifix, accidentally rubbing her breasts in the process..."

"Yeah right!" Rinette said, laughing, "Accidentally with his whole open hand!"

"As I said, accidentally..." Marcus stopped because he was laughing with us. "After pulling the crucifix off, I placed her hands behind her back and bound her wrist with it. Looking back into her eyes I told her to open her legs a bit. When she did I knelt down in front of her and lifted her skirt. Pulling her decidedly unchristian-like panties off, I began feasting on her pussy until I felt her cumming above me. Once she was quiet again I pulled out from under her robes and got up. Still serious despite having my make-up all messed up by her juices, I told her to forget that this ever happened."

"Very nice story, Marcus!" Will said, "I'll make sure to watch out for you if I see you disguised as a vampire again..."

"Well, you know, Will, I don't think you're in much danger, honestly..."

We all laughed at his comment, but soon our eyes turned towards Rinette who was sipping her cognac as if completely unaware of the attention she was getting. "Come on, Rinette!" said Hope. "We all want to hear why you were grinning from ear to ear earlier."

"Really? After hearing all these incredible stories of people fucking other people's wives and husbands? Tsk, tsk tsk... You should all be ashamed!" she said, shaking her head slowly.

"Yeah right," Will said very simply.

Rinette laughed and had to spit some of her cognac in the process. "Ok then, since you wanna know. It's a very short and simple story. All I did, this morning, was ask Will to kiss my ass." And added, after a pause, "And fuck it."

"What?" said Eleanor, "He was your very first?"

"Hmm, hmm." replied Rinette simply.

Connor jumped in next, looking at Will, "Lucky bastard, with that ass of hers!" Everybody laughed as he echoed Lincoln's comment earlier.

"Damn!" said Hope, with feeling. "I'm definitely loosing ground here... Am I the only one who never had a cock up my ass?"

"Nope." I said. "But you better hurry up, or you will be..."

After this brief exchange, which sparked quite a few laughs and enthusiastic looks between lovers, Marcus wanted to know the rest of Rinette's story. We listened as she went on to tell a pretty honest account of our shared morning. At least it was pretty close to what Will told me. It was interesting to hear it from her perspective, but all in all it seemed to correspond.

When someone commented that this was the most intense story, Will said, "Well, it was an intense moment. But I have a distinct feeling that a lot of your own stories could have been longer with some 'And then we...' addendum. Are you going to tell me that nothing happened after what you shared?"

The silence was very telling. It seemed clear that we still had a few secrets up our sleeves. It was also clear that it was very late. When Rinette invited everyone to the jacuzzi, most of us agreed, but Kate, Will and I decided to turn in early. Will and I weren't night owls, but Kate decided to join us to be well rested for the company breakfast. As it turns out, she got to bed later than she had thought.

When we got back to our suite, I disappeared for a quick nighttime bath. This evening bath was almost a religious ritual at home, so I jumped at the chance tonight, with so few people in the suite. As I lay down in the bath, in the deep silence, I could overhear Kate and Will talking in the kitchen. For a long while their discussion was rather benign, until Kate asked Will a question in a different tone, "Do you remember when I talked to you about my schoolgirl fetish, Will?"

"How could I forget?" he said. "You were naked and dancing in my arms!"

"Ha! I know! But I thought that it would have been precisely why you would forget..." After a brief pause, Kate said, "I never forgot about it, Mr. Professor. As I told you last summer, I never got to live that fantasy, and I'm not going to enroll in a class or jump any random professor I don't know. And here you are, an actual professor. Hmmm, wonder what I could do..."

"Actually," Will said, cutting her off, "the question I was asking myself was, what won't Kate do?"

I laughed, hearing his comment. Kate was definitely different from six months ago. Kate laughed as well, then said, "Oops, my hand just reflexively placed itself there, as if I really was trying to seduce you..." After a pause, "Would you remain as calm and composed if I was one of your young and lithe students, wearing a very short skirt like the one I'm wearing now? Are you a skirt chaser, Mr. Professor?"

Smiling, knowing that he did really, really liked short skirts, I got out of the bath silently and dried myself. I knew I was missing what Kate was doing with my husband, but I could fill in most of the gaps in my head. She was probably opening her legs right now, teasing Will. And, obviously, it was working, "Oh my!" she said, laughing. "If that micro roleplaying made you swallow like that, I think I'm going to give a lot more thought to this plot."

Appearing from the bathroom at that moment, wearing a black bra from Simone Perele and a towel wrapped around my hips, I said, "Which plot would that be, dear Kate? Not the one where the student tries to seduce the professor? Do you think we never played this one out?" My words were hard, but my tone was light and my smile bright.

"I'm sure you did, Nella," replied Will's student-to-be. "But, no offense, you look like a goddess." Will and I both wondered at this strange turn of phrase, until Kate grinned. "And I look like one of his sexy students." She did. A lot, actually. "In any case," said Kate, getting up from her stool and walking right up to me, her face mere inches away from mine, "who said I only wanted him?"

I grinned, and said, "I'm right here, wearing this towel as a skirt right now... are you a skirt chaser, Kate?"

Kate's laughter was bright and sudden, and lasted only as long as it took to bring her lips directly to mine for our first kiss. Seconds later my towel was on the floor. Looking up into my eyes, as she was a bit shorter, Kate said, "I don't chase skirts, I take them off." Laughing again, she grabbed my bra and breasts in her hands, pushing the twin globes together before burying her face between them. It was my turn to laugh softly, guiding and cradling Kate's head with her hands.

"Oh, dear Gods and Goddesses!" cried Kate as she came back out. "This is even better than I have been dreaming about!" As we all laughed, Kate pushed me on the couch, before kneeling in front of me. After diving back between my breasts, her hands reached in and snapped the front locking bra. She groaned when my fully freed flesh was released to enfold her entire face. Looking at Will above Kate's head, I smiled and laughed again. Kate, still buried against my bosom, said, "I don't think I'd ever get tired of doing that!"

"You probably wouldn't!" Will said from the kitchen.

I don't think she even heard him. Kate's eyes were locked onto mine as she took a few seconds to undress herself. And I really mean a few seconds. We already knew she hadn't been wearing panties, but neither had she been wearing a bra. She was suddenly naked, kneeling between my opened legs. I felt my heart give a strong pulse and my entire body keying up for what was coming. If before I was mostly playing with Kate, having her naked between my legs ignited something else.

In the silence, I heard Will whisper, "Kate, begin with her neck." And that turned out to be just about his only involvement in what was developing as quick as wildfire. He probably knew he could have joined us, and maybe the way Kate was pushing her ass out as she bent forward a minute later had been an invitation. But tonight, perhaps because of all the whisky, it looked like Will was feeling really mellow and was more than content enough to simply sit there and watch us. After moving to a more comfortable couch, with his last glass of whisky, he lay back to enjoy the show.

Following Will's advice, Kate bent forward, kissed one of my breasts on her way, then began kissing and licking her way to my neck. I felt shivers on my skin, from the nipple she licked to the side of my neck she was about to kiss. When I tilted my head to allow Kate as much access as possible and felt her tongue against this so sensitive spot, I closed my eyes in delight. It was, without a doubt, the best spot to set fire to my pleasure. When I opened them again to look at Will, I smiled and blew him a kiss.

Soon Kate's mouth began reversing her path, moving down on my body, over the mountains and across the soft curving valleys of my skin. As the tip of her tongue darted into my belly-button, I began to breathe faster. Looking down, my eyes were glued to her head, lips and tongue as her face began disappearing between my thighs.

A few moments later, taken by surprise by the effect of her tongue on my lips, I opened my eyes and mouth wide in sudden bliss. Her laugh told me that Kate knew she had done something that had surprised me. Kate was now really diving in, as the wet sounds of her mouth on my pussy were probably filling the entire suite. So were my moans, most likely!

Still kneeling, Kate placed her hands under my thighs and pushed them upwards. As my legs rose up, I felt my pussy opening up like a blooming flower, allowing Kate deeper, freer access. In an unpredictable tempest of licking, sucking, kissing, tongue darting and full-mouthed devouring, Kate brought me to a fast orgasm. Her storm of wet caresses had evolved into a more stable tongue-grind on my clit, as if she had known exactly what to do. My entire body began shaking and I was doing my best to keep my legs high up as long as possible.

Suddenly the pleasure overwhelmed me and turned into pain and I couldn't hold them anymore. They fell and wrapped themselves around Kate's head and body. I was still holding her head firmly, a handful of her hair in my hand. "Slow down gently, my love," I whispered, wanting to stretch my climax as long as possible before the pain became unbearable. When that happened, I giggled and twisted around until my legs fell on each side of the sylph that had given me my first truly lesbian experience. I had tasted Hope's breasts and pussy before, but our fun that night had been to fuck Will. This was between Kate and me.

As I was regaining a semblance of control over my breathing and body, Kate rose from her knees and buried her face once more against my neck. Comfortable in our embrace, I soon discovered that our sylph wasn't done. After a last kiss against my ear, she pulled out and up, offering me her hand. "I want you to fuck me in the shower, Nella." As she waited for me to recover full control of my legs, Kate turned to Will and added, "And you... had I been in your place I would have fucked my upturned ass in a second!"

"You want me to fuck your ass?" I asked slowly, giving her phrase another meaning.

Suddenly remembering Rinette's story, Kate's eyes opened in surprise, and for the first time of the night she was clearly bashful. "Er, well, not exactly... I simply meant that I thought you would have fucked, er..., my pussy, as my ass was... Oh fuck it!" she said, laughing.

Now up, I added, "Careful what you wish for, lover."

"Indeed! Now," said Kate, trying to regain control, "ready to make me cum?"

"Oh yes..."

As we walked to the bathroom Will grabbed a chair and followed. After a few steps and before entering the large bathroom, I shifted my grip of Kate's hand and took hers just a bit more firmly. She felt the change and quickly understood it. With a small moan she looked at me, and it was clear that she knew that my laid-back and languid acceptance of her lead was now over. She had asked me to fuck her, and fuck her I would.

There were a few strange, silent seconds as we waited for the water to heat up, with Will watching us. Kate, laughing, said, "Will, you're way overdressed. I'm pretty sure that cock of yours is painfully trapped." Will smiled and got up. By the time he sat back down, fully nude with his large cock obviously erect against his belly, the bathroom was warming up, filling with vapor. I reached for Kate's arm and pulled her in there, once again making it very clear I was in control.

We were way past any sort of foreplay. Pressing her against the back wall, molding my thighs, belly and breasts against her own, I asked her, "How many women have taken this lithe body of yours?"

Looking up into my eyes, Kate took a deep breath and whispered, "None. You're my first..."

"Hmmm," I groaned deep in my throat. With each breath I was taking since entering the shower, I was filled with her scent. Kate always smelled like vanilla, soft and sweet. Yet I didn't think that she wanted me to take her gently. "Feel like sharing something soft, slow and fragile, lover? Want me to treat you like a delicate flower that could break at any time?"

All Kate could do at this point, as I felt her trembling with desire, was to shake her head slightly. Kate was a lithe nymph, small boned and with just enough curves to attract the eye. Against me and my generous curves, especially as my arms wrapped around her back and reached to hold/squeeze her buttocks, I felt that I was completely enveloping her.

We had shared our first kiss only a few moments ago, in the living room, but this second one was completely different. As soon as I kissed her, as soon as our lips touched, our tongues also met. As delightful as the orgasm she had given me had been, the one I was about to give her would be taking this to the next level. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, right above her nape, I pulled her against me one last time and broke the kiss.

Teasing, I began nibbling and playing with her chin, her cheeks, her neck, and asked, "Want me to take my time? Make my way down to your pussy slowly? I'm sure you'd enjoy the long trip, but if you had any idea what I was planning to do to your pussy—"

Kate interrupted me, laughing, crying, shouting all at once, "Stop talking and fuck me!" I heard Will laughing behind me, as she continued, "Just fuck me, Nella! I want your mouth on my pussy, your tongue as deep as it will go inside, I want you to eat me until I crumble into a messy puddle of an orgasm into your arms!" She took a deep breath, and barely had time to start another plea, "Fuck me, Goddess of Midwinter, fuck me so hard that I'll be transformed—"

And she stopped with a sharp moan of pleasure and surprise as she felt me take her entire pussy into my wide opened mouth. Will had enjoyed my wide mouth more often than he could remember, more than he could give thanks for. I guessed that Kate had no idea that it was even possible. I felt my lips stretched all around her flesh, above the top of her cleft, along both delicate lines between her labia and thighs and all the way down, right next to her anus.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers