Midwinter Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers

Most women, most of the time, don't particularly enjoy having a tongue or a finger pressed deeply into their pussies too quickly. But Kate wasn't any woman, and this wasn't any moment. Above and beyond the warm water flowing over us both, I could feel her skin burning up, both her hands on my head pulling me in. I smiled, as much as I could, as I felt her trembling even more, and then simply dove in.

My nose was filled with vanilla but my tongue and mouth found a burning hot well of her juices and I was overpowered with her taste. Kate was drenched, as wet inside as the shower was making her outside. Will could have slipped his cock all the way inside her in a single, very quick stroke. Thinking about his cock made my own pussy tingle. I could probably shift and move so that my ass would be upturned. I don't think he could resist this time. Yet I didn't. A new idea popped into my head.

Focussing on Kate's pussy, I gave my very best. Despite the show of confidence earlier, I had very little experience actually eating pussy. I tried to imagine what I'd like from an intense pussy-eating experience, and a flood of memories of Will's numerous memorable moments came to my help. When Kate lifted her leg and placed it above my shoulder to give me all the access I wanted, I angled my head slightly at an angle and felt an immediate response.

Kate, who hadn't been quiet and placid to begin with, suddenly moaned very loudly. Exploring and exploiting this new approach, giving it all I had, I was nonetheless floored by the speed at which Kate's climax came. I felt a rhythm coming into her movements, a deepening of her pushes against me, and as her moans synced-up with them, I knew she was on the verge of cumming.

Most other times I would have reduced my pressure and intensity, allowing her to enjoy the plateau for longer. But the hard grip of her hands on my head and the loudness of her cries told me that she hadn't any intention of waiting. Like a cresting wave or one of the Icelandic avalanches, I felt Kate's entire body coalesce around my mouth and her pussy. I felt every minute detail of her climax all over my tongue and lips, and it was a wonderful experience. Clearly, though, the climax she was feeling was much better! I ended up laughing with her in my arms, as she was trembling like a spring chick, barely hatched from her egg.

A few moments later she joined in the laughter and took a few deep breaths to regain some of her composure. In one of the mirrors I saw Will up behind me, his cock rock hard and, obviously, his passivity over. Whispering into Kate's ear, I asked, "Are you able to have multiple orgasms in a row?"

As she replied, proudly, "Ha! Of course! Once I—" I cut her short again by wrapping my arms more firmly around her and picking her up. Holding her like a baby, I brought her to my and Will's room and dropped her on the bed. Surprised and perplexed, she looked at me then at Will behind.

"Just how flexible are you, Kate?" instead of letting her answer, I pulled her down until her ass was just barely on the bed. After pulling her legs up and pressing them down until her knees were pushed against her armpits, I moved above her. Using my own thighs to push her legs down even more, I lowered myself until I felt my pussy touch hers. We were both still drenched, and as I began moving upon her, feeling her clit rubbing against me, I threw her head back against the bed and moaned.

Turning around, I looked at my husband, "Will, ever felt like fucking two women at the same time?" His smile was all the answer I needed. Looking back at my newest lover, I saw her laughing, her eyes still closed with pleasure. I realized that Will had never fucked her before, and they both must have been clearly aware of that. In the end, neither of them hesitated. Kate didn't even open her eyes to look at him as both felt him kneeling behind me.

The tingle I had felt earlier turned into sparks as his cock touched my pussy and pushed between mine and Kate's. Will had gotten the idea. Yet I felt like the water had removed our juices, and Will pulled back very slightly. At the same time he grabbed both my breasts and I felt him push forward, touching the small of my back with his belly. Yet his cock wasn't between the two offered pussies, nor in mine.

Kate's eyes opened wide this time, but she was still laughing and moaning. A few seconds later, no more than that, I felt Will's cock slapping upwards against my pussy. Then, once more for the countless thousandths of times, I felt his cock part my pussy and sheath itself as deep as it could welcome him. Yet, like with Kate, he didn't stay there very long. When he pulled out again, dripping wet with our juices, he pushed between our pussies. At the very same time he was fucking both of us, his large cock slipping against the smooth shaven skin of Kate's pussy as well as slipping against my flesh and the soft fuzz of dark hair.

But mainly, he was sliding against both our clits. It took me a minute to figure out the best position and angle, but at one point we found a rhythm, pressure and angle that was perfect. Bent forward just slightly, I allowed him as much freedom of movement as possible, and as his hands slipped down to my hips to guide me, we reached a harmony. I came first, rocked by a delightful climax, followed by Kate's vivid one, and soon enough Will's long denied cock exploded.

I saw the first long rope of cum spurting from under me to land just about between Kate's small breasts. After that I felt Will pulling his cock back and guessed that he was cumming into Kate's pussy. As I began laughing I was surprised by his cock again, filling my pussy with his shaft and cum. A few strokes later he was out again. Drilling Kate's pussy again. Filling her again. Soon I heard him moaning out louder, and it was obvious that his pleasure was turning painful.

"I don't want to stop! Fuck it! I never want to stop doing this!"

Both of us laughed at his comment, and his subsequent fall against the bed, next to Kate. Looking at him, Kate smiled and said, "That is a very nice cock, right there... A dead cock, but still beautiful!"

Eyes closed, on his back and panting hard, Will replied, "Be careful there, girl... It's not completely dead yet."

"Ha! I'm pretty sure it is!" replied the unwary girl.

Right then we both saw it twitch up again, glistening with both our juices and his cum. In a matter of seconds Will was behind me again and he had sheathed his cock into Kate's pussy again. He was taking her rough and quick. I knew he could do this from time to time. If he could pull it off, it was going to be very fast. I moved off of Kate's body and saw her legs move up to wrap themselves around Will's waist. He was rocking her small body like a damned earthquake!

Turning around I leaned above Kate and kissed her shoulder, then neck, then took one of her little nipples into my mouth. The gob of Will's cum was still right there between her breasts and I leaned in to take it with my tongue. Kate laughed quickly, then moaned. "If you wanna cum before he does, love, you better hurry." I said just before sliding my hand all the way to her pussy. With my hand squashed between her mound and his belly, I did my best to push her over. She began to scream. So did he.

Caressing both of them as they came, I looked to one then the other, smiling as their faces were distorted with pleasure. Both ended up trembling and shaking with heaps of pleasure and touches of pain. When they managed to disentangle a while later, my husband's cock, limp but still large and heavy, was dripping and left a trail of juices along Kate's thigh. I invited them both to lie next to me. And as the others came back to our suite they found us lying like this, a trio of exhausted but contended lovers.

Drowsy as I was, I never saw just how close we came to consuming the last fruit of this midwinter, right there in the middle of the night. Yet when Hope talked to me about it on the following morning, we knew we had to hatch a plan. The morning was already booked, but we really had to get to those hot springs. Maybe there, with the fog, we could...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,844 Followers