All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 05'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ereaderlereaderlover 10 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

I love it and you firm grasp and use of language. You work stands head and shoulders above the rest. I wish I could rate it with a sixth star .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! And thanks!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
The hardest place to look

..is in the mirror. I am delighted at your ability to keep your motive hidden until the last few lines of your stories. I hope you get enough encouragement from we readers to continue your gifted work. Thanks again for sharing.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Maestro!

You are a master of your art! It's a pleasure to be sent to the dictionary so often only to find the new word so appropriately used, that its meaning was obvious. Too often, stories on this site appear to be written by contributors who cannot claim English as their first language. You've demonstrated the importance of execution in playing the score. Not to mention it's a damn good yarn!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Intense

Sometimes you can find beauty in misery.

Thank you.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Better and better. I thought the whole That Bitch Courtney dance and The Toothsome Twosome learning experience would be the high of this story. Nope. The Ukrainian Star Slut rocketed this tale beyond the beyond. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chandleresque

Chandleresque but with porn instead of detectives. Love your expressions. Observations. Plus the physics. I hope you are writing in other genres. I will look at your selfie page thanks!

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
How we writhe and flop about

in the grip of our hopes and genitals.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

It began in the last chapter, but the theme of sacrificing for love vs. sacrificing love is really taking root here. I’m hoping Lance realizes he’s been a selfish idiot and gives up on Tasha. I found this chapter less hot than the previous two, but probably cause Loving Wives isn’t my thing. The descriptions were hot though. I kinda expected the teacher to be an alright guy given Lance’s track record of misunderstanding people, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous