Might Have Been Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a noise from the bedroom -- footsteps and a door opening and closing, then the faint sound of water running. The professor had walked into the attached bathroom and was brushing his teeth.

Irina was in the grasp of ecstasy and hadn't noticed.

If we move fast, we can leave, I thought to myself. There was a good chance he wouldn't notice or hear. My cock, hips, and hands ignored the sage advice of my brain, betraying me, and instead I increased the pace of our fucking.

I clawed her ass and pulled myself deeper inside her. I felt Irina quiver and quake in my arms, and she made a quiet "oh" of surprise. Her inner walls clamped tight again, and I felt the pressure of my own delayed eruption. Irina pulled her breast away from my mouth so she could crush her lips against mine. Her lips sealed around my mouth as she gasped her orgasm into my lungs. Inhaling it, I redirected it toward my own climax.

Irina pressed her hips down firmly on my groin, rooting me to the floor -- her pussy swallowed every drop of my seed, squeezing and milking me until there was nothing left in me but flaccid flesh.

She relaxed and collapsed on top of me, aftershocks wracking her lithe form. I noticed the goosebumps on her skin, and covered her with one of her own sweaters. She didn't react, and lay in my arms as if dead, still holding me inside her.

A noise from the bedroom caused her to raise her head. The professor had finished his nighttime rituals, and had returned. The light suddenly went out, I heard more footsteps, and then the mattress springs squeaked a complaint as he climbed into bed.

I felt Irina's teeth press into my flesh as she smiled into my shoulder, and she again relaxed in my arms.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wanted to rise and leave as soon as I heard the professor's breathing shift into sleep mode, but when I stirred to move, I instead found myself returning Irina's sudden flurry of kisses. I still hadn't withdrawn from inside her, and as she kissed me, I returned to life. She felt it, and moved her hips to ravage me once more. This time, when she came, she bit into my shoulder and once again collapsed in my arms.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


After an hour, my ass and thighs were numb, and I tried to move again. Once more Irina held me down. I forced the issue by thrusting her off the floor to get my knees underneath me, and felt pins and needles as feeling returned to my legs. Despite the pain of paresthesia, my treasonous cock was responding to Irina's attentions, and we fucked from that kneeling position. She had turned around and sat on top of me, facing away. My arms enveloped her, allowing me to seize her breasts and play with her clit, and I fucked her until she came once again.

She then laid her head on my lap and fell asleep.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


I next awoke to the sensation of Irina's lips once more wrapped around me. She carefully deep-throated me again. This time my overworked glands had finally recovered, and I came down her throat. She swallowed everything I gave her, making only a slight cough. We both stopped moving to see if we had woken the professor, but heard only the slow rhythms of his breathing. I tried to stand, but Irina still wasn't done. She writhed and rubbed against me, lifting herself until she was in a standing position, and my face was in proximity to her pussy. I knew what she wanted, and licked and touched her until she came yet again.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


We fucked twice more. Irina climaxed both times, but I was exhausted. The second time, Irina had essentially masturbated herself to conclusion by rubbing herself against flesh too flaccid to penetrate her.

There had been no sounds from the bedroom except an occasional snore, cough, or rustle of sheets. I finally forced the issue and stood -- and almost collapsed. My cock and mouth were rubbed raw. I couldn't feel my legs. Muscle cramps forced me to suppress cries of agony, but Irina helped by massaging my sinews back into quietude. I returned the favor to her equally tortured legs.

Irina was at last too exhausted to stop me. I felt her nod, and she slowly opened the closet door. She looked around, and pulled me from the closet into the bedroom.

I held my breath. I half-expected the professor to be sitting up in bed, staring at us, with a Smith and Wesson in his hands -- and I half-expected him to be lying stiff as a board on his back in a coffin, with arms crossed and the blood of a newborn baby dripping from his fangs. Instead, he was just sleeping, an arm curled around a pillow as a substitute for his errant wife.

Irina pulled me into the hallway and down the stairs. She had collected sweatpants and a shirt from the closet before we left, and she put them on. I fastened my own clothes. She still gestured for silence, and indicated for me to grab my things from the front closet and go outside. I followed her into the night.

We walked south. She had pulled out her cell and was arranging a cab to pick us up at a park a couple blocks from her house. I glanced at my watch and noticed it was after 2 AM. We had been in the closet for six hours. Irina hung up the phone, and we were finally able to talk.

"Um, wow." It was all I could say even after being uncharacteristically silent for so long. I was limping, and my groin felt flayed.

"Da. Wow."

"Will you marry me?"

Her laughter was night music. "You can do better than a broken old Ukrainian."

"Leave him. I know what happened tonight was about him, not me, so I have no illusions about us. You hate him. Leave. Figure out a way around immigration. Or go back to Kiev and live with your mama. You may be in poverty, but at least you will be with people you love."

"I am with someone I love. I love Viktor."

I was stunned. "You hate him."

"That as well."

I didn't know what to say.

Irina broke the silence once we arrived at the park. "Do you know the Bible? The story of Jacob and Esau?"

"I remember something about Jacob wrestling an angel. Was Esau the angel?"

"No, Esau was older brother, and their father's heir. Esau returns from work hungry. Jacob has made pottage -- a stew. Esau wants the pottage. Jacob offers pottage in exchange for Esau giving up rights as first-born son. So Esau traded his birthright for a mess of pottage."

"I have heard that phrase, but didn't know what it meant."

"Now you do. How you think Esau would have felt if someone threw away pottage after trade? I made my decision, and have paid price. If I leave him, price has no meaning, and I paid so very high."

"Ouch."

"Da. Ouch."

"What about you? What about being happy?"

"I was happy tonight. You taught me happy."

"Because I made you come?"

"Yes. You made me orgasm. First time since we moved to America."

"As proud as I am of my technique, I don't think it was me."

"Maybe not. Maybe I put mattress and wet bar in closet, and invite you over next weekend. I slip Valium in Viktor's borscht. He go to sleep, and we party."

"That would be lovely." I laughed, but there was an edge to it. The closer her husband got to discovering her, the more aroused Irina became. I was certain it was only a matter of time before Professor Pugachev found his wife with her mouth around a student's cock. It wouldn't end well. "He thinks you weren't home. Will you get in trouble?"

"No more than usual. I often disappear without telling him. If I feel like it, I will make up a reason. More likely I won't tell him when he asks. That makes him angrier, which makes me happier."

Headlights up the road heralded the arrival of the cab. Irina pulled me close for one last kiss, then turned back up the street to her house. "Goodbye Lance," she said.

I murmured a farewell, and watched her disappear into the darkness, arms wrapped around herself as a shield against the cold night air. She didn't look back and was thereby unable to see the pity on my face. She was smart and talented, and had her life derailed by a bad decision in support of someone she loved. The poison in her soul was driving her toward self-abnegation and a series of one-night stands, in a futile effort to find compassion in someone's arms while striking back at the loved one who wronged her. She was oblivious to her own impending destruction.

The irony didn't hit me until I entered the cab.

Irina was just like me.


∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

NOTE: Thanks for reading. Please vote and let me know your thoughts.